G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Demons of Eliester - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Demons of Eliester - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Demons of Eliester - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Demons of Eliester - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Demons of Eliester

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:00 am

OOC: This was never on any other rp, you never saw it.

The wave of fire broke his concentration and the sand holding the two went back to a fine, loose texture. Looking around he noticed that his children were badly burned. "Meen! Take your brothers back to base!" He shouted. Meen moved to protest but a wave of sand was whipped up and buffetted his head. "No arguments." As soon as his sons were gone he allowed himself to fall to his knees. He felt the sand with his hands, he knew the sand, he was the sand. Without warning he melted away into the desert. As the dragon and the girl took flight, he threw everything he had at them, and he had an entire desert. He knew they would find the weak point of the storm, he knew they would escape. He also knew that they had no idea what he was planning. As the storm raged the saddle on the dragon filled with sand, every crease, every corner, anything that he could wedge himself into, he would. As soon as enough sand filled the compartment, the storm stopped.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:18 pm

XD of course not.

~As soon as Allie felt the sand go soft, she and Turin climbed out of it. It took a while, and hoping that the creature was distracted enough, yelling orders to the other three, Allie gathered up her things. Risking a look, Allie saw the creature kneeling on the ground, and then just vanishing. A wave of urgency that seemed to say We have to go came from Turin and Allie jumped onto his back and fit herself into the saddle. They flew, but as soon as they got into the air, a sandstorm hit them hard. Turin faltered. "Keep going!" Allie encouraged the dragon "I can't see the creature anywhere, so attacking back would be useless, and too difficult in this situation." Allie reasoned. After climbing a little higher, Allie saw the opening and they flew toward it. As soon as they were through the storm, it stopped, and Allie craned her neck trying to spot a figure, who wasn't there.
"We should be more careful where we land next time, or not land at all." Allie said warily. They were exhausted, and although the rest they had could hardly be called a rest at all, Allie and Turin decided that stopping again was too dangerous, so they continued to fly toward the mountains.
It took longer than it should have for Allie and Turin to land at an area deemed safe, that also contained water. It probably had to do with Turin's ever slowing speed, and the sand that covered them both, making them irritated, so they had argued a bit as to which direction to go, until Allie, finally admitting she trusted the dragon's memory more than she did her own, agreed to go his direction. Allie felt a wave of regret coming from Turin as he flopped toward the ground. (the dragon must be very tired to flop, no?) "No it's ok, you have to rest, they'll understand" Allie said as she took out off the saddle and shook the sand out of it. Hopefully we won't get there too late. She was shaking the sand out of her clothes, and toying with the idea of diving into the water just to wash it all off when.......................................................
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:54 pm

OOC: How on earth does that work?!?!

IC: Anna was definitely beginning to feel a burning sensation in her feet, and she began to move uncomfortably about, shifting from position to position, but nothing seemed to help it. Suddenly, she realized what was happening. We're being eaten.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:16 pm

As the girl was about to dive in the water, Wykid reformed, pulling all the sand from every nook and cranny into one lump and slowly forming back into what could almost pass as a human form. "Are you serious? You were really going to jump in the water? I mean, yeah, I nearly killed you both and fed you to my brigade of vandals but jumping in the water?! That's a bit extreme don't you think? I could've gotten all wet, and I hate being wet." He said. Slowly it dawned on him, "Heeeeey, we're not in the desert anymore. Well this chase has gone much farther than I expected it to, would you mind pointing me in the direction from whence we came?" He asked the now frowning woman.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:05 pm

when..... out of nowhere, the grains of sand attached to herself and shook onto the ground pulled themselves together and the creature that tried to kill them formed, rambling on about how he hated being wet and asked what direction his home was. Allie understood the being wet part, as since she was a fire-elemental, too much contact with water made her uncomfortable. (although she could handle it enough for a quick rinse now and then) However, Allie was confused, and wondered why, if the creature had followed them in the first place, would he want to go back.

"Didn't you attach yourself on to us to finish the job?" she asked "So why would you not attack now, and instead wonder where the direction of your desert is?" As Allie asked this, the tired dragon positioned himself in front of the girl acting as a shield.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:42 am

OOC: ...Dang Allie, you are seriously good at stumping me. I actually have no idea about anything you just asked. Guess I'll just wing it!
"To tell you the truth," Wykid began, "most victims wear themselves out before being able to leave the desert, they land and then I can finish them while surrounded by sand. I don't exactly have any weapons at my disposal here."
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:38 pm

lol, sorry but that answer there makes perfect sense

Allie kind of chuckled "Then do not worry, I will not fight an unarmed man." she told him from behind the dragon. The dragon growled "Turin here, however, does not have such qualms." Seeing as how all of the sand that was attached to her was gone now, Alie decided to forgo the bath and slowly moved to build a fireplace keeping an eye on their guest. Then, started to prepare something quick and easy but that would give them the energy they needed. "So, you are made of sand?" Allie asked, unable to stop her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:57 am

"I have power over sand. I learned from a shaman how to control the miniscule grains to become a deadly force. I've been using it to feed my family, lately however there isn't enough food to go around, the demons are consuming everything. Don't take it personallly, it's just good business." He rattled off smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Allie nodded and talked between bites of food "I understand, however I must take it personally, seeing as how I believe I am responsible for this whole mess. Which is why we must be going soon," Allie said, glancing at the dragon to gauge whether he was ready or not.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:41 am

"I wish I could help you- " before he could finish he was cut off by what seemed to be an earthquake accomanied by a gigantic roll of thunder. He turned to the direction of the desert to see an expanding mushroom cloud hovering over the center of it. What was that?!" Wyckid demanded of no one in particular.

"Father!" the shout had come from the sky in the direction of the cloud. It was Iveel flying with his brother Meen in his arms. He landed and tried to catch his breath, which he was severely out of.

"Father, the haven!"
"What's happenned Iveel, is your brother hurt? What was that cloud?"
"It was the demons! They overran the haven and snuck down into the laboratories! The bulk of us stayed to fight them but then Malvolent pointed out their plan, they were going to use the chemicals in the labs to destroy the haven!"
"Iveel, where's your brother?"
Iveel looked down at Meen, "He's right here."
Wykid punched him hard across the jaw, "Your other brother! Where is Malvolent?!"
"I don't know! He was trying to stop the demons and evacuate the building, he told me to take Meen somewhere safe and to get you."
Wykid swung around to Allie, "Young warrior, I need, no, demand you to fly me back to my home immediately!"
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:47 pm

Allie nodded and thought that this surely would delay their reaching the cave, but maybe she could enlist his help after the battle that was sure to happen. She quickly broke down the camp and ushered the creature into her saddle and scrambled over him to a spot behind the dragon's head. "I'm sorry Turin, but we have to go back" she told him, and he flew towards the center of the desert, where the mushroom cloud was seen.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:21 pm

When Anola felt a seriously strange tingling all around her, she realized what was happening. They were being digested. Her and Anna at any rate. Uwananah was protected by her angelness, but her and Anna would only be protected by the elements for so long. Realizing this, she began to use her fire element to beat at the wall in hopes of being able to pass through it.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:10 pm

..........i'm waiting......
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:40 pm

OOC: sorry it took so long for me to post, i havent been internetting very much then i forgot my password excetera excetera......

IC: Anola continued to beat at the wall with her fire. it was a difficult process but the wal finally started to become more liquified. Aki!!! We need to get out of here!!!! we are being eaten alive!! she sent out to aki while she beat at the wall. she hoped against all odds that he got the message. as soon as the wall was liquified enough Anola grabbed Uwannah and jumped through the wall quikly. Anola looked around and saw a reptilian tail and saw that Anna was facing the opposited wall her snout traped in it. She walked over to Anna and looked into her dragon eye. "blink twice if u want me yo use fire to try to melt the wall"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demons of Eliester
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4