G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Demons of Eliester - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Demons of Eliester - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Demons of Eliester - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Demons of Eliester - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Demons of Eliester

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:37 pm

OOC: did you not notice that Yesrej Wen is new jersey backwards? lol, niki and i had fun with that XD

~Allie nodded, choosing to lead the way, rather than acknowledge the blade of ice that saved Anna and took the journal out of her bag, holding onto it tightly in the wind. Turin changed the direction, and they put the sun behind them and flew toward the mountain range that the humans claimed.
"Because we didn't know what we were looking for, or where it was," Allie began, flipping through the battered notebook "It took us several weeks to find the item. However, because of our memories, which holds some details, and this book, which details everything, we will be able to find it in a few days" Allie said as Turin slightly shifted again.

Last edited by The Dark Lord Happy Pantz on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:44 pm

OOC: I was wondering how you got such a weird name, but no, I didn't notice the backwardness.

Anna looked concerned for a few moments, then decided to speak her worry. "I don't think we have a few days to work with here. For all we know Milan could already be destroyed and it won't take very long for the demons to spread to both sides of the mountain." Anna shudders, then continues: "I hate to think of what would happen then..."
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:32 am

Jenu: sorry, my bad.

Anola was amazed at how nonchatnt Allie was about her power. she simply chose not to deal with it. I wish i could be like her she whispered to Aki. Your fine the way you are, Anola. You know half your village wished they could do the things you can. You mastered four of the seven element by the time you could walk. Aki replied. " Yes, but because of that, my emotions are eather totally non-existant at times, or to strong for me. When they are to strong, i completly lose control of them!", she nearly shouted back. She glanced at Anna and Allie, just as they glanced back at her. " your right, we dont have days. We should be mesuring our time in hours. We must hurry if we intend to save this land."
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:05 pm

For hours Anna and Allie and Turin and Anola and Aki flew on towards the east, getting closer and closer to the portal and to the hidden cave beyond it. As the group flew over Milan Town (where the adventure began), anna looked down and shrieked! The whole town was engulfed in flames, black creatures darting back and forth like tiny ants from their height, plundering and destroying the defenseless village. Screaming in rage Anna forgot all about their mission, and plunged downward to wreak havoc on all the demons attacking the village. A battle cry burst from her dragon mouth and fire spewed over the tops of the cowering demons. Her tail swung and claws struck, blood spurted all about her enraged attack.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:25 pm

OCC: uh-oh, the shrieking thing was not a good idea, ya know? fire + fire= more fire! lol

~Allie saw Anna dive into the burning town below, and although they could not afford to waste time saving the town, that is just what she and Turin prepared to do. As fire was her element, Allie had no problem controlling the flames and she and Turin worked together perfectly, whispering to the flames so they did not grow bigger, while using those flames to attack any demon close enough to fry, while dodging the attack of others.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:57 am

Anola was startled by the sudden change of course the others had taken, but she followed non the less. The village was swarming with demons and fire. Anola called water to her, made it as cold as she could without it freezing, and sent it in all directions around her to put out the fire. She saw a demon grab a young girl, no older than 17, and wasted not time to save her. She jumped from aki"s back, and witha shard of ice from the water element, stabed the demon in the heart. It quikly bled to death, and anola grasped the girls arm and told her, "Run away from here. Go as far west as possible, trust no one". Anola then took her cloak off and put it around the girl. "Go. Now!". she shouted at the girl, as another demon approched. The shadow demon was upon her much faster than she thought, and it subdued her. She called out for Aki with her mind, but he was trying to fight off two other demons. She looked at the demon just as it brought its claws to her throat.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:20 pm

~Suddenly, they were both on fire but the flames surrounding Anola didn't burn hot but rather warm like a pretty spring day; while the flames surrounding the demon burned so hot it turned to ashes. (((Sorry for controlling you here, but:))) Anola looked around and noticed the dragon-rider calling back the flames surrounding her and the now pile of ashes and sending it to a different demon nearby.

Allie nodded toward Anola and turned away, only to find that she and Turin were now surrounded by demons. She glanced at her counterpart, who knew what was coming next, as they had spent months perfecting their fighting styles, making them suitable for each other. Suddenly, Allie withdrew her sword, made of Truegold, which glinted in the sunlight. Then, Turin used his Fiyrebreath, and the sword was wrapped in flames. This flaming sword was used to rip through most of the demons surrounding the two, while Turin used his teeth and claws to get rid of the rest. Something's not right Allie thought Why are the demons here? They don't seem to be doing as much damage as they could, and they are dying too easily.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:35 pm

OOC: Great job keeping up the story guys! Wink

During the fire battle of Milan Town, Anna had gotten lost in the fray, unable to fight the massive horde of demons and wary of using her fire power against an already burning town. Claw and tooth and tail struck out, but still the demons kept coming, on and on--forcing Anna step by step backwards, out of the town, towards the forest and the demon portal. With her back against a tree, hundreds of demons swarming around her, and no allie in sight, Anna guarded her head and transformed into a gorilla, wreaking havoc with pure brute force which no demon could penetrate. Demons flew from side to side, blood flooding the forest floor, still, it was all for naught, for suddenly, a creaking echoing rumble sounded through the forest. Less than footsteps it sounded like thunder rumbling through the ground, mistakable for a full-scale earth-quake; and then there was naught but despair in the air, and Anna succumbed, collapsing to the ground, unable to hold even a small piece of hope against the encompassing despair spreading through the forest.

OOC: This is the big bad guy, obviously. Also, I'm thinking we may have to split up, one character going after the portal closer while the others stay and fight. Idk, it may not work out that way, but that's what I'm thinking might work best.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:35 pm

OOC: OK!

~It was getting harder for Allie to control the fires around her, so she looked for a way out, or something safe to move the fire toward (((like a well or dirt or something))). That was why she noticed that one of them was missing: there was only Allie, Turin, and Anola and her demon (((does it have a name? i'm sorry if you've mentioned it, but i don't remember))).
Allie glanced everywhere trying to spot Anna, but she didn't find the girl, or her dragon shape. Could it be she ran away? Allie thought, But then again, she was the first to rescue this town, she wouldn't abandon it. Allie reasoned. So, Allie forced her way toward Anola.
"Have you seen Anna?" Allie asked, in between fighting demons and avoiding the girl's water attacks. "We can not find her, and I have a feeling she's in danger." Allie told her. Well, it was more Turin's feeling being shared with her, but the point was that one of their group was missing, and was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:37 pm

OOC: His name is Aki.

"I dont know, i thought she was with you!" Anola shouted, "I cant feel her aura." She thought a bit as she fought by Allie, Turin, and Aki. "Ill send some wind to find her" Anola told Allie as she called the element to her and sent it in all directions. As soon as wind found Anna, Anola could feel despair, as if were a tangible substance, surrounding the area where Anna was. " Oh god!!!", Anola shouted, "we gotta go!!". She jumped on Aki's back and looked to see if Allie was follwing. As soon as she saw Allie get on Turins back she turned and Aki shot through the battle scene to Anna side. As they grew nearer to Anna, Anola nearly passed out from the despair, and knew if she didnt do something quick, Allie and Turin would surely fall ill. She called all the elements to herself and wraped them around the four of them to block out the great sadness. It was difficult, but she could deal with the strain. What she didnt know was if she could fight and sheild the five of them at the same time. dont focus on fighting, focus on us, Aki mind spoke to her, Ill keep them away from you. You must keep the rest of us safe or we will all die. Then we would be of no help to anyone. As soon as they got within sight of Anna, Anola wrapped the elements protectively around her, and the battle began.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:57 am

~Allie felt this crushing despair for a second, before it was gone. But by then it was too late, and the emotions that controlled her Truegold sword, which controlled her element, irrupted, sending flames bursting in the air, getting rid of some of the demons surrounding them. What happened and who's controlling it? Allie asked herself and Turin. She looked around and saw Anola's strained expressionIs she doing it? Allie wondered, but didn't have time to ask, as the demons crowded around thicker. So, Allie and Turin once again combined the Truegold sword, which by itself caused some of the weaker demons to vanish, and the dragon's Fiyrebreath to burn through the surrounding enemies.
"We can't stay here!" Allie shouted, "We have to go get the item!"

OOC: just in case you were wondering, or needed more explanation, this tells of the properties of Truegold which i used Smile
"~It is controlled by emotions rather than words or actions
~Combined with fire, truegold can make an impenetratable shield, burning everything it touches.
~Truegold has a mild connection with power obtained by money, but more than that, its powerful essence is enough to destroy most enemies."
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:12 am

OOC: Ah-ha! I knew a truegold sword would come in handy! ^_^

Anna looked up, suddenly and strangely free of the oppressing darkness that had so recently clouded her mind. Looking around, she noticed her allies and nearly leaped for joy (even in her gorilla form) but stopped as she noticed the massive swarm of demons all about, and how desperately Anola and Aki and Allie and Turin were fighting. Putting her full force behind her attacks, Anna continued to trounce enemies left and right. Still, it was pointless as the demons continually kept coming, seemingly from nowhere and yet everywhere at once. Then, Anna heard Allie shout over the incessant noise of battle, "We can't stay here! We have to go get the item!" A few minutes later, she flew off, barely avoiding being dragged down by the demons into the fray again. Anna, however, taking off just a few seconds later in her dragon form, was grabbed by the demons, and was pulled down by the sheer weight of them hanging on her tail. Still, even as Anna fought tooth and claw, she noticed that the demons were wary and cautious in their attacks, as if they'd rather be running away from the rumbling quakes as they grew ever nearer. Taking advantage of this, Anna transformed into a mouse, taking off through the stumbling demon feet as they stood around, confused for lack of an opponent. Anna headed towards the great stomping noise, knowing the demons wouldn't chase her there, and hoping that a creature so big wouldn't notice a creature as small as herself.

OOC: Yori...you have the choice of either going with Allie or following me. I leave it completely up to you.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:03 am

~Allie yelled and flew off barely escaping, and watched the battle below, continually helping when she could while Turin flew them the direction they needed to go. She saw that Anna tried to join them, but got dragged down and then she just vanished before Allie could help. Allie didn't know what happened, but hoped that Anna was ok. She then saw Anola struggling to fight off the demons and head a different direction. I hope that she's following Anna Allie said to herself

Last edited by The Dark Lord Happy Pantz on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:52 pm

Anola was startled, and almost lost her concentration, when her allies started splitting up. Allie and Turin headed away from the great sadness to get the item, so she knew they would be safe, for now at least. But Anna headed straight for the sourse of the oppression. She was losing Anna quikly, so with out explanation she jumped onto Aki's back and flew after Anna, keeping her saftly wrapped in the protective elements. She flew on, right above Anna's mouse form, until they reached the huge creature that emenated the despair. Anola looked at the great demon, and saw that it wasnt just one demon, but it was many demons formed together to create one. As she looked at it, wondering how to kill it, she heard a small voice from inside of the demon, calling for help. "Anna!!!", Anola shouted at her, "We cant kill it! Theres something inside that needs our help!! We have to do something!".
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:51 pm

:O

also, i edited my other post

~Allie and Turin flew quickly, away from the despair that dragged them down so much they almost crashed.
"We weren't in there for long, without Anola's protection, but the despair was so hard to control." Allie said to the dragon and got reassurance back. Hurry was the single feeling emanating from the dragon after they left the despair behind and they flew toward the spot that once held the item that caused this mess in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:35 pm

OOC: Just so you know, you're presence makes us both detectable, so my "stealth" is lost. Not criticizing you or anything, and thanks for helping me out, I'm just pointing out that the demon will immediately see us, especially since your mount is a demon...then again...that might work to our advantage... *a light blinks above my head*

IC: Anna in mouse form leaps up to grab Aki's leg and scrambles up to Anola's shoulder to whisper a plan to her. Anola then transfers the plan to Aki, and immediately dismounts from Aki as Anna transforms into human form, just before the multi-demon catches sight of the three of them. Except, instead of seeing three allies prepared to destroy him, all the multi-demon sees is two young girls seeming to be attacked and ravaged by an enraged demon horse. The multi-demon roars...the sound splinters the surrounding trees into shreds. "YOU!!!! MOVE FROM MY SIGHT DEMON!!! RETURN TO YOUR RANK!!!" The multi-demon grabs Aki like a small toy and flings him towards the other demons now fleeing from Milan Town as the multi-demon grows closer. Aki gone, Anna and Anola stare up in horror as the multi-demon bends down towards them. In a voice like a deep, rolling thunder he says, "And you, maidens, will be coming with me," as he swallows them up in darkness.

OOC: Ok, the idea is that the multi-demon thinks that Aki is part of the demon ranks, and we're inside him (hopefully where the other prisoner is) so we can work from the inside out and he can work from the outside in until we destroy the multi-demon and save the prisoner (whoever he/she/it is). Idk what you can do about the depression from inside, but you'll still be able to mentally contact Aki to find out what he's doing. (Maybe he'll be able to rally the demons to his side? I don't know. I have no idea what happens from here so...^^")

@TDLHP: Unfortunately, you are on your own from now on. Gambate (good luck) and Godspeed! Do not fail us in our time of need!

Note: We're nowhere near this yet, but if closing the portal sucks all the demons back in immediately, don't use the portal closer until after Anola and the prisoner and I are out of there.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:42 am

As Anola and Anna were swollowed up, Anola immediatly contacted Aki. Whats going on out there? Aki didnt answer immidiatly but when he did it was only a feeling of concern for the two girls now in the belly of the beast. Anola sent him reasurences and felt around the dark place with her wind element. She nearly screamed as she found a diturbed presence in the dark. She flicked out a small but bright flame to somewhat illuminate the space. Across from Anna and Anola was a small figure. Anola saw a deep fear and sadness emenating from the figures aura. She reached out, instinctively, and turned the figure toward herself and her companion. They both gasped aloud.The figure was a small girl, no more than 12 years of age. She had small white wings tinged red with what looked like blood, skin as white and soft as the feather of a dove, and a face that was covered in blood. What was horrifying about that face was the girl was missing her eyes. It was just bloody holes where eyes should be, as though the eyes had been riped from there very socket. "help me, please..." she tried to speak but it only came out as a small gasp. Anola and Anna looked at each other, comunicating with there eyes, trying to formulate a plan. Anola looked at the strange girl, "We'll try. You have to stay calm, ok? can you do that?". "yes" the girl croaked, feeling around for the sourse of the voice. Anola reached out and took her hand, then turned to Anna. "we need a plan".
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Anna nodded, still naseous from the sight of the girl's face. ALthough Anna knew it wasn't the girls fault, the sight of it still disturbed her, and yet it made her all the more determined to destroy the multi-demon. "Yes, we need a plan, but first, I think the girl could benefit from a little water, don't you?" Anola nods and streams a large gulp of water towards the girl, which she swallows gratefully. Turning to the girl, Anna softly held the girl's hand, and spoke in reassuring terms of friendship. "We're here to help and get you out of here, ok? But first, could you please tell us your name and where you came from?"

The girl nods and gulps back a sob, red tears pouring from her empty eye sockets. "I'm Uwannah, an angel of the olden days. I feel the age of thousands of years upon me, so I have no idea what the land of Eliester looks like now, but when I was alive and free, Eliester was a strange land, filled with demons and angels and all sorts of mythical beasts of old, some too strange to even describe. Obviously, we angels and demons fought constantly, but it wasn't long before I was captured that the demons created a spell, a spell that would combine ten, a hundred, even a thousand demons into one gigantic dark soul. It was then that we angels knew we had to put an end to the demons for good, before they destroyed our beloved yet strange home." Uwannah put her face in her palms and sobbed silently, barely able to choke out her next words. "It was in our efforts to imprison and destroy the demons that I was captured by this dark soul, the largest of them all. Ever since then, I have been trapped, unable to see or hear past this black prison, as the demon's poison eats me from the inside out. I can only hope that my allies succeeded in locking the demons away."

Anna looked in shock at the distraught angel, then pulled her into a tight hug. "It's ok. Eliester is a different land now, but it definitely isn't run over by demons. I think your friends did seal away the demons, because even though the angels aren't there anymore, the Eliester I came from is a land of difficulties and sorrows, but there is much joy and love and hope as well. And even though someone opened the seal that blocked the demons, I think that was only so that we could come and rescue you." Pulling out of the hug, Uwannah smiles, and despite her grotesque face, her angel's smile brightens the hearts of the other two.

OOC: Plan-wise, Uwannah might be able to control light. Could that help maybe??

Last edited by Jenu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:59 pm

OOC: woah, plan is forming together. I'm just gonna get the item and come back quickly, though i might need to make another ally or maybe an obstacle or something. We need all the elements, correct. how many do we have?
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:12 pm

OOC: Well, Anola has water, earth, fire, and air, Aki, being a demon, can supply darkness, you have fire, and I suppose with some extra srength Uwannah can supply light. So...the last one is desert, so perhaps you ought to make a desert friend? (Though that will be hard because most desert creatures are primal vicious beasts looking only for survival.) Try looking for a young, friendly desert dragon, that's probably your best hope. Also, give yourself a challenge. Remember, the longer you take, the farther the demons spread and the more powerful they are. You'll definitely run into a couple on your quest, and you can't be certain that the portal closer will be right with the portal opener. If it isn't, you can always go back to Hadina for help.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Jenu wrote:
OOC: Well, Anola has water, earth, fire, and air, Aki, being a demon, can supply darkness, you have fire, and I suppose with some extra srength Uwannah can supply light. So...the last one is desert, so perhaps you ought to make a desert friend? (Though that will be hard because most desert creatures are primal vicious beasts looking only for survival.) Try looking for a young, friendly desert dragon, that's probably your best hope. Also, give yourself a challenge. Remember, the longer you take, the farther the demons spread and the more powerful they are. You'll definitely run into a couple on your quest, and you can't be certain that the portal closer will be right with the portal opener. If it isn't, you can always go back to Hadina for help.

OCC: Ok, then, i probably will, seeing as how it will prolong the end of the rp,
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 pm

OOC: Always good, that, lol!

IC: Inside the demon's belly, Anna begins to formulate a plan, pondering with a serious face. Suddenly, without warning, she looks up saying, "Uwannah, since you're an angel, can you control light?" Uwannah nods, but then gulps nervously. "I could, but when I was swallowed by the demon my power started deteriorating, and by the time I lost my eyesight I had hardly any power left at all. I'm not sure if I could control light at all anymore but..." her scrunches up really tightly, as if she's concetrating really hard. Suddenly, a dull pinpoint of light appears above her palm, then disappears almost as soon as it was there. "There, how was that?" Uwannah asked piteously. Anna hugged her consolingly. "It was good, but I don't think it will be enough to defeat the demon. But, if Anola here were to produce a fire for you, do you think you could control its light into something stronger?" Uwannah gulps back a sob of despair, then nods slowly. "I think...I think I might be able to do that...if...if it will get me out." Anna hugs Uwannah tightly, crying alongside her. "Thank you...thank you so much, dear angel!"
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:23 am

Allie and Turin flew hard, even flying through the night, but they knew they were still quite a ways away, and they were exhausted. Turin started to loose altitude and Allie poked him with her foot. "If we have to land, I'd rather do it safely than to crash; land here" she told him. Turin gratefully landed and they spent the night at the beginning strip of the desserts that came just before the mountains.

((I'd add more to this, but I'm getting tired, so I'll post another one tomorrow))

OOC: also (and this is late, but i just caught it when i was re-reading it, i thought "Gambate (good luck)" was spelled differently (Gambatte--or with an n, i can't remember)
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:11 am

Okay this story needs some testosterone.

A fierce-looking beast was standing guard, watching the desert sky when a dot on the horizon caught his attention. The dot grew closer until he saw it was a young woman riding on a dragon.
He saw the dragon land with a thump and the girl dismount shortly after. "Perfect, time to signal the others." He said to himself. Reaching into the coarse sand he tightened his fist and sent a small concentrated pulse of sand straight towards the underground camp. "If all goes well, we may be having human tonight. 'Bout time too, my boys haven't had much to eat these days 'cept those nasty demons."
A few minutes later 3 more beasts had surfaced from beneath the sand, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:27 pm

OOC: @TDLHP: It very well could be, I've never seen it spelled out, I just spelled it like it sounded to me. ^_^" Also, good luck getting hempy to help you out, XD

@Hempy: Hi hempy! I'll need your character description in the Out of Character discussion. This is a must, so please get it done as soon as possible.

IC: *Waiting for Anola to do her thing....*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demons of Eliester
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next