G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
The Demons of Eliester I_vote_lcapThe Demons of Eliester I_voting_barThe Demons of Eliester I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
The Demons of Eliester I_vote_lcapThe Demons of Eliester I_voting_barThe Demons of Eliester I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
The Demons of Eliester EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
The Demons of Eliester EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
The Demons of Eliester EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
The Demons of Eliester EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
The Demons of Eliester EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
The Demons of Eliester EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
The Demons of Eliester EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
The Demons of Eliester EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
The Demons of Eliester EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Demons of Eliester

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu
Race: Elf

The Demons of Eliester Empty
PostSubject: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:53 pm

Note: Eliester is a world split in two by a mountain range and an ocean, on one side live humans, and on the other live dragons. Dragons are in general ruled by a human, and Humans are ruled by a dragon. Presently, the newlywed couple Anna and Aeryo rule Eliester after over a century of chaos and destruction. Though neither believed themselves to be great leaders, they are proving themselves worthy of their titles as they slowly heal their broken world.

Anna walked the streets of Milan Town, reminiscing of past adventures and wishing she could be back with her beloved Aeryo when she began to notice a disturbing presence. Though the people milling around her seemed completely oblivious, Anna felt a dark presence growing both within and outside her mind. Squinting in the bright sunlight of the day, Anna wondered where such darkness could be coming from. As she continued walking south the darkness grew heavier and heavier, shadows deepening slightly and a sense of ominous foreboding overwhelming her senses. Suddenly, a sillhoetted creature burst from the nearby alley and raced south, out of the city limit and into the forested mountainside. Anna drew her sword and raced after the creature into the woods.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Allie and Ryuu are already a dragon/human pair, and since i have a profile on them, i might as well use them. The only change to make would be to mold it a little to fit your story, so lemme work on that a little first.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:01 am

ok, so i added the new profile, so you can go look at it. sorry for the bad grammar in it, but its, like almost one so i dont care.

ill start rping now:

~Little did Anna know, there was also another figure perusing the dark being, two in fact; one chasing on the ground, and the other in the air.
Allie cursed the dragon who was flying in the air who talked her into accepting a quest from the purple-eyed witch.
"It's only gathering of materials, it'll be easy!" he told her. Yeah right, even I had the sense to wonder why, if it was so easy, was she rewarding so much? But I had to shrug it off as a 'she's a crazy, little old lady, she can hardly move, so maybe that's why she's paying us so much, plus it's rare' type of thing she thought to herself and laughed at how terribly wrong she was.
"Stupid, stupid, stupid, how could we have both fallen for the 'little old lady trick?' Even then, why did we even find the stuff and give it to her, it, in the first place!? They're probably rare for a reason, and that's because it's dangerous" Allie berated herself as she continued to follow the creature.~

done!

just so you know, i have a system

~ starts (and sometimes ends my rps)
italics are thoughts
" " are spoken things, of course

Last edited by The Dark Lord Happy Pantz on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:19 am

Notes: Ok...I'm not exactly sure that we're together on what exactly the running creature is. My thought is that he's a demon, one of the first of many more to come. Your thought is...what?
Also, I read your profile and replied.
And....the witch has purple eyes, not blue eyes. I've already developed the perfect witch character that fills all the criteria you just mentioned (crazy, kinda little old lady type, and the type who would send young adventurers off after rare dangerous objects. Only problem is is that she has purple eyes.)

Anna rushed through the forest, barely dodging several of the low-hanging branches and thorns that seemed to come from nowhere. With some concentration Anna became a gazelle, able to leap nimbly through the forest and chase after the running figure. But as soon as Anna was fully gazelle, she realized that by closing her eyes she had lost the running man, and was now lost deep in the forest. Concetrating again, the gazelle slowly disappeared and a swift took its place, taking flight into the air and searching the forest below for the running man. Slowly, her wings began to droop lower and lower, and a deep depression began to enter her mind. Sure that she was close, Anna looked again at the ground below her. There was no longer forest now...instead, a great swirling portal of black and purple and dark purple covered nearly an acre of forest...and demons were spilling out of all sides.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:29 pm

yeah, i changed the post for purple. and my thought that it was a demon, but a shape-shifting one, that took a form of a (i guess now, well-known) witch and tricked us into getting a rare, dangerous item (i dunno what, but it doesn't really matter) maybe it can be the item that opened the portal?
also, i'll changed the sword description, then

~Allie ran after the demon, easily keeping up with him, until she failed to notice a tree branch and smacked right into it, and although she could not hear the dragon, their link allowed her to feel his emotions, and right now she knew he was probably laughing. She scowled and picked herself up and ran the direction Turin's influence compelled her to go. Then, she suddenly felt very queasy and felt the dragon telling her to stop, but by then it was too late, and Allie entered the clearing, the center of the portal full of demons, just as Anna did. Allie spared a glance up, but Turin was nowhere to be found, and the forest was gone. It seemed like they were in their own world, probably a world between the two.

Last edited by The Dark Lord Happy Pantz on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:39 pm

Note: Ok, so long as the demon wasn't actually Hadina, that should work fine. And getting the object to open the portal is probably the best way to go.

~Immediately Anna transforms into her dragon form, swooping down from the sky to attack the demons, battering them with torrents of fire. Anna wings her way back up and prepares to swoop down again on the flailing sizzling demons when a silver glint catches her eye. Looking towards it Anna spots a silver dragon hovering in the air, and a young woman gaping at the huge portal just below the dragon. Anna flies down and lands just in front of the woman, eyeing her suspiciously. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" she asks coldly. Suspicious that the woman and the dragon have something to do with the destruction of the forest and the summoning the demons, Anna paces back and forth in front of her, swatting away the occasional weak but curious demon as they venture to the edge of the portal. (The strong ones come later).
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:06 pm

Allie truly was gaping at the portal and knew, just knew that the item they were tricked into finding opened it. Just then, she saw a dragon, smaller than Turin, fly toward them and drew back in shock as it transformed into a girl. Turin can't do that Allie thought in wonder, just as the girl coldly asked them what they were doing there. Well, it does seem suspicious I guess, she thought to herself and glanced at the dragon I mean, a girl and a dragon being here, where a portal full of demons is. Allie was about to talk but a demon came at her, and she flinched when it was torn away by the girl. Allie did not like violence much, and only used it when necessary, here it would be necessary. So fight she did, while telling the girl her story.
"My name is Allie, this is Turin. We were on a mission to get an item for this purple-eyed witch. We found it and turned it in, but we were tricked as it was a demon. We chased the thing here, but we got held up a little" Allie said with a blush "Anyway, when we got here we found this and you" Allie said this last bit a bit fast, and with a little curiosity while she dodged a hit from a demon.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Anna quickly shifted into her dragon form, burning three of the demons at once. "The witch you're talking about is Hadina. Come on, let's go talk to her. Even if she doesn't know what's going on, she gives good advice." Anna grabs Allie in her claws and carries her up to Turin, dropping her gently in his saddle (he has one, right?). THen, putting her full force into her wing beats, Anna shoots off south, towards the cite of Azureth.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:10 pm

yeah, i guess he does

also, i tired to send this in the chatbox but you left so here "i edited it a bit more (of my character profile, i mean), tell me what you think, cuz i didn't really understand when you talked about it in your description

As Allie and Turin followed the girl into the town, they wondered why she hadn't disclosed any information on herself and why they were following her in the first place, and decided that it didn't really matter. Allie mentally pictured the battered notebook in her mind, and flipped through the pages, trying to find any mention of the purple-eyed witch called Hadina. All that she could think of was that she was an old elf-mage, covered in glyphs of unknown origin who provided services only to certain people. What kind of people? Allie thought to herself, Ah, it doens't matter. It's not surprising that that's all that's known of her. Most people with odd appearances and power are never asked questions about, and thus are only known on how they look, and nothing else.
Turin could feel the direction her thoughts were taking her, even if he could not understand her words, and she felt a wave of agreement that had to be quickly controlled on Allie's part. A subdued wave of guilt followed soon after, and Allie sent reassurance through their link just as the city came to view.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:57 pm

Anna backwinged and came to a slow, graceful landing just outside the city limits, and turned around to speak to Allie still mounted on Turin. "Look, I know I don't trust you guys and I assume you don't trust me. But, whatever you think of me, I can vouch for Hadina. She is kind and good-hearted, and would never hurt a soul. And since we come to her for advice, advice is all she'll give." *Anna nods, and transforms into her human self before entering the city. She does not bother to look back to make sure that the other two are following her, she simply deftly makes several turns in various streets, and slips inside a humble and unassuming building where, presumably, Hadina lives.

Note: Turin will be accepted in his dragon form in this city because it is one of the few human cities inside dragon land boundaries, and many dragons come through the city on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Turin found it somewhat difficult to travel through the city as he was big for even a dragon despite the city being less compact than most cities. Due to this, Allie kept close to Anna, and sent the directions to Turin, who wasn't that far behind. She could feel Turin's annoyance and, due to her concentration in following the girl, Allie didn't have enough time to subdue it. A piece of the building that the girl just stepped into caught aflame. "Quickly, Water come to me" she said, her voiced laced with magic, but nothing came and Allie glanced at the door and behind her where the dragon had yet to turn the last corner. Alllie took a deep breath and prepared to try again.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Anna finally looked back at Allie, and noticed her distraught at finding the building starting to burn slowly. Quickly she disappeared into a backroom of the building. Soon after a woman (not Anna) appeared from the back room door, glanced at the wall now entirely in flames and young Allie shying desperately away from it. "Oh good heavens! Will that plant never cease to give me gray hairs! Here, move here child--" she directed Allie behind a countertop that seemed to be the centerpoint of a shop of sorts but went mostly unregarded amidst all the tumbling chaos of plants and herbs and magic-inducing objects lying about the room. Swiftly the woman grabbed a vial of holy water from a cabinet and poured it over a small, unbecoming plant near the opposite side of the room as the burning wall. Immediately, the fire dissipated and the wall went back to its normal state. Clapping her hands back and forth, the woman returned to Allie, still waiting behind the counter. "Sorry about that dear, that plant is called the Devil's Ire, and is said to create the fires of hell even on our mortal world. I have doubts about its legends but I never fail to use holy water nonetheless. OH! I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Hadina, the witch of this city, offering aid to all those with noble hearts. And your name?" she holds out her hand to shake.

Note: Ok, I know Allie is a fire elemental, so what were you doing trying to call water to yourself? Was that trying to prove something???

Also note: You can find Hadina's entire description in my one post on In-Depth Character Analysis topic. At the moment (after the biography finishes) Hadina is residing in the city of Azureth as a seller of magic-potions and fortunes, but there is always more to her than meets the eye.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Anola watched from the sky as a woman, Hadina she had come to know while in this city, put out a fire mad by Devil's Ire with holy water. She chuckled under her breath at the old witches spirit. what is so funny? her demon companion, Aki, wispered into her mind. She looked at the demon with kind eyes. " The old witch. She is ever so spirited, and she has a kind aura." Many people feared Anola because she rode a demon horse. This is why she hardly ever went into cities. " They old woman appears to be accepting of the different. Shall we see how she reacts to us?" Anola asked Aki. The witch, maybe, but im not so sure of the two girls. Aki said. " we'll just have to see. They could be great allies in the battle that is to come." Anola directed Aki down and gracefully landed her mear feet from Hadina. "Greeting, friends." Anola said to the the three women.

Note: Though she has the same name as my character, this anola is not in any relation to my character.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:02 pm

Anna carefully came out to the main room of the shop to comfort Allie, holding a giant scroll in one arm. Making sure that Allie was ok, Anna opened the scroll on the countertop, just as Hadina the witch made her way back through the maze of plants towards the countertop to see the scroll. "This is the only information I have on the subject you mentioned, demons in Eliester. It's a very old scroll, so be careful." Anna nodded, and opened it to a marked place near the end of the scroll.

The Account of Lord Rushka the Great on the Third Day of the Ninth Month of King Asra's Reign, Year 32 goes as follows: We have encountered a great enemy. Deep in the jungle lands of the Tribe-People a ritual gone awry has opened a portal, delving into the depths of this fair world. Dark demons pour forth, creatures I never knew existed until now. Horrid beasts of all shapes and disfigures clamor through the city, wreaking havoc everywhere they step, their stench unbearable as rancid meat on a hot day. A deep depression takes hold of me everytime I draw near a mass of them, it is a struggle to remember to fight on and not give in to weak despair. Still, I and my comrades and armies do fight, killing hundreds of the foul beasts daily, and yet there are thousands more to replace them by the hour. I fear there will be no way to stop them unless we close the portal for good. I leave my armies temporarily to find an answer to my question, seeking the Great Wizard of our time, Falorth.

The next several entries describe the journey to find the great wizard in great detail, describing every battle and stumbling block along the way, until finally Lord Rushka finally meets the Great Wizard Falorth.

...Finally I have found the Great Wizard Falorth, and I leave his abode with much hope, but also trepidation as I fear that my comrades may not have survived the time I was gone. I hold in my pocket a rare relic that is said to be the Closer of Portals, twin to the relic used to open the portal, it seems a dull thing. Obviously it is important but still...it is so small, so unadorned. The relic contains seven small cups, and Falorth instructs me to fill each with each of the seven elements of Eliester, and...

Here the page seems burned, as if it was accidentally left over a campfire. Before the page becomes legible again, the scroll ends. Anna looks up in frustration, just in time to see a huge flying black demon horse land impressively just in front of Hadina's store. Gasping, Anna turns into a mouse and skitters away, but Hadina steps forward to greet the woman dismounting from her demon mount.

Note: Demons are not at all common in Eliester. Just to warn you, your mount will be gaped on.

Last edited by Jenu on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Note: I figured
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Note: @Yori-chan: I need more than that to continue.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:56 pm

Did they not hear me? Anola said to Aki's mind. I dont think you spoke aloud Aki murmured back, Wouldnt be surprising, you havent had to speak aloud to any one in over a year. Anola got off her mount and approched the three women who had not yet noticed her. She spoke with great strain. "Hello friends. I have traveled a great distance in search of a few allies for the battle, that has yet to begin, against the demons. Would you allow me to assist you?" The women looked at her shocked for a few moments, before Hadina finally spoke. "And who are you, child?". Anola answered the question to all three of them. "I am Anola, I come from far away to the west where, presumably, this demon problem began. I traveled here to seek help, and have found that the west is not the only place in need of help. Will you allow me to join you in your quest to kill off these demons that have entered our world?"
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Note: the demon problem is in the east. We're in the dragon lands which is west of the border mountains, where the demon portal is.

Hadina smiles. "Of course dear, my you look tired. Why don't you come in and rest up a bit? But you'll have to hurry. They say the demons get worse by the hour. Come in come in!" Hadina kindly directs Anola inside, leaving Aki to his devices outside the store. As Hadina quickly prepares a calming soup for Anola, a strangely marked mouse comes up and tentatively sniffs Anola's feet. Seemingly satisified with it's insepction, the mouse walks away at a normal pace and disappears into the back room. Hadina then sets down a big piping bowl of delicious soup, and Anola digs in. Once Anola is finished, Anna emerges and shakes the woman's hand. "I'm pleased that you are joining us on this quest and offering your aid. However, even as we speak the demons spread. Come, we must away." Walking outside, Anna transforms into a dragon and takes off, holding the scroll in one paw, with Turin and Allie following, towards the mountains in the east.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Note: oops! Smile

As anna leads Anola outside, she cant help but think of the strange mouse. She couldnt get a read on its aura and that worried her somewhat. When Anna, And the others left, she got on Aki's back and followed them into the air. so they have accepted our help? Aki asked her in her mind. "Yes. I am somewhat surprised, but glad and thankfull. They accepted us so easily." Anola reached into her pocket and brought out a smwll stone. Are you still sad about him? Aki whispered. Worry and conceren radiated into Anola's mind from Aki. "Of course....." Anola told him. The sun started to sink over the horizon. As It grew darker the stone started to steadily glow a pure white color. Anna looked over, after noticing the strange light, and asked, "What is that?". Anola just looked at her and smiled as she put the stone back in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:45 am

Note: tis ok, tis ok. Smile

Anna falls back and flies behind Anola, still rather suspicious of the demon-horse rider, shouting directions to the front, but since they're basically heading east the directions are few and far between. Between shouting Anna ponders Anola, how she's generally a good judge of character, and Hadina an even better one, but still she was so suspicious. Still, she had offered her help, and in this situation, they needed all the help they could get. Anna put her ponderings behind her and flew on.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:04 pm

@Jenu: sorry, I've been on a trip for a few days!

After the fire, a lot of things happened in a few minutes, and Allie found herself following the girl, who could turn into a dragon and a mouse, yet again, this time in a subdued confusion, as a girl mounted on a demon followed them as well. She found she liked the real purple-eyed witch, and that she was warming up to the transforming girl, although she was suspicious about the new one and her mount. Allie tried to keep these emotions in check, because although the fire was probably partly started by the herb, Allie was a fire elemental and when strong emotions got out of hand, fires seemed to happen suddenly around her. This was also probably due to the special sword she kept sheathed and hidden behind her cape.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:11 pm

@TDLHP: It's ok, we've mostly been setting up character relations between my characters and yori-chan's character. But, I did bring you along with us as we flew away. ^_^ I doesn't forgetz my fellow roleplayers.

Anna flew steadily behind Anola and Allie and Turin, pondering the words of the scroll in her head. She knew the seven elements of Eliester: air, earth, water, fire, desert, light, and darkness, but she was very confused about how you would get a part of each element, especially the light and darkness, into little cups. And not only that, but they needed the relic in the first place, because as Anna thought about the state of the portal that she stumbled upon, and the first account in the scroll, she grew more and more fearful about taking on all the demons all at once. With a quick flap Anna caught up to Allie and Turin, and turned her head to speak to them. "Allie...where did you find the relic that you gave to the fake Hadina?"

Note: You can make up a name and place. Eliester has a lot of open geography that I haven't decided on, especially in the human side of the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 pm

~Allie glanced guiltily at Anna, but subdued the feeling before it became too intense, and her face turned blank. "Turin and I are good at finding lost or rare items. We found the relic in Yesrej Wen, a dark, cold place deep in the caves in the mountains of the land belonging to the humans."
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:29 pm

Anola watched as Anna flew to the other girl, she now knew as Allie, and talk to her about a relic Allie had found. As they were talking, Anola felt a stong Demonic aura approach from behind them. Do you feel that?, Anola asked Aki in his mind. Yes, he answed her, We must do something. It is a very stong fire demon. Use your power of water. It should be strong enough to subdue it. This was something Anola wanted to hide from her knew companions. She didnt want them to be suspicious of her powers of four of the elements of Eliester. Water, Fire, Earth, and Air. They were already suspicious enough of her demon mount, that she could tell easily. But shee couild see she had no choice. Water, please give me strength!, she thought toward the element as she called it to herself. She shot out a sliver of ice just as the large fire demon was about to attack Anna. The ice cut the demons head clear off and it quicly fell to the ground below. Anna looked at her with strangely bright eye, "How the hell did you do that?!", Anna shouted at Anola. Anola could see many emotions play through Annas aura. Surprise, confusion, tention, suspition, and, to Anolas surprise, a little bit of jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:03 pm

Note: Please don't put words in my mouth.

IC: Anna looked back in shock as a sliver of ice shout out from Anola's hand and sliced off the demon's head behind her, a demon that she didn't even know was there. Looking back at Anola she was very confused as to how a non-mythical entity such as she could control the elements of Eliester, not realizing that even in her own subconscious that she was jealous of Anola's gift. Still, she quickly swept it from her mind and spoke to Anola. "I don't know how you did that, or why, but I am grateful for my life, so thank you." Turning to Allie again, she spoke clearly so that Anola could hear as well: "There is a good chance that the Closer of Portals spoken of in the scroll is near the Opener of Portals that I suspect was the relic that you sought. If it is not near, there is still a chance that a trail could be found to reach the Closer of Portals, which we must have in order to win this battle. Since the demon that just attacked was so powerful and so far away from the portal, I suspect we may have even less time than we had hoped. Come, we must hurry to Yesrej Wen! Lead the way Allie and Turin, for the sake of us all!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demons of Eliester
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next