G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
OOC: Demons of Eliester I_vote_lcapOOC: Demons of Eliester I_voting_barOOC: Demons of Eliester I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
OOC: Demons of Eliester I_vote_lcapOOC: Demons of Eliester I_voting_barOOC: Demons of Eliester I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

OOC: Demons of Eliester

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu
Race: Elf

OOC: Demons of Eliester Empty
PostSubject: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:30 pm

This is the Out of Character Discussion for Demons of Eliester. POst your character profiles, questions, thoughts, and ideas here for the roleplay.

ANNA (used in the Demons of Eliester Roleplay)
Height: (Dragon) 7'8" shoulder height; (Human) 5'5"; (Mouse) 6"
Hair/Eyes: (Human) Blonde/Blue-green
Face: Very young looking, with wide-set large eyes, small rounded nose, and a gently rounded chin. Even in her twenties she keeps the appearance of a young innocent child. (This is true for her dragon and mouse form as well)
Clothes: (Human) A light purple skin tight tank top covered by a belly-dancer-esque blue top with shoulder-revealing loose sleeves. (With the tanktop this is all very modest) Below this is a wide green belt and a knee-length dark purple skirt. In the back is a miniature cape starting from the belt and extending to mid-calf, dark green but for a dark purple trim at the bottom. Her feet are covered by practical dark brown boots.
(Dragon) A blue-green head extending into a light blue neck, a dark blue body, to light purple wing fingers and feet and tail, with a green tail end and wing webs.

Weapons: A single, ordinary sword, and the knowledge and use of several Dragon Spells of various elements, most being low- or mid-power.

Powers: Can transform into a dragon and mouse instantaneously, and any other creature at will with some concentration and effort. Dragon form has no other power than fire breath and flight, associated with no particular element.

Weaknesses: Not particularly weak to any specific element, but certainly not the most powerful attacker either, it is not nearly impossible to find enemies with greater skill level than she.

Biography: Anna is a Transformer, the daughter of an Animagus and a dragon, able to transform into any living creature. When she was very young, she found that all dragons did not take kindly to Transformer younglings, however her dragon mother loved her very much. She grew up into her teenage years mostly protected and isolated from everyone else around her, until one day a gang of rogue dragons came and slaughtered her mother in her sleep. Enraged, Anna transformed into a dragon and followed after them, seeking to kill them. The rogue dragons then proceeded to destroy a small villages hiding in the mountains, and there Anna found a young boy named Aeryo. She helped him rescue his parents (who had been stolen by the rogue dragons) by defeating all the Dragon Lords and becoming the King of Dragons. Now they rule together as King of Dragons and Queen of Humans. (Eliester is a land split in two by its inhabitants, dragons and humans. Long ago a treaty was formed where the leader would be one of the opposite race to minimize conflict. However, when both leaders died, it led to a rise in rogue dragons and human theives, thus leading to Anna and Aeryo's story.)

Now...it seems a greater evil is about to threaten Eliester, and Anna is determined to save it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Allie/Turin (for the Demons of Eliester Roleplay)

(and edited for better use of the fiyre element and essence)

Height: 5'7'/ 10'6'' (wingspan 19'0'')

Description: (Allie) Straight black hair about mid-back, midnight blue eyes. Looks a bit elfish now, after bonding with Turin. Clothes are simple, a black cloak (with hood), (for the face, wrist decorations (imagine them a different cloth....we'll say red for fire!), and shoes (also a bit more simple, and a little more reliable, brown, look at the picture in my profile), and (instead of the dress) a simple white shirt/tunic (whatever) and some very tough, semi-form fitting pants. Oh yeah, a pack with a few essentials (and treasures picked up), most importantly a journal of her travels and finds, and lists of people she met and a few notes on them (like whether they owed her any favors/viceversa, personality traits, if she liked/disliked them)
(Turin) Silver dragon that has hints of blue

Weapons: (Allie) A few small weapons stored in various places. A sword forged with TrueGold, carved with runes that allow control of fire. In the hilt of the sword a red Fiyrestone was added to negate the affect of the Fyreshield on the hilt, so the weilder could hold the sword properly without burning their hands. Knows a few spells, but mostly relies on brute strength. Also, knowledge of some hand-to-hand combat
(Turin) Fiyrebreath and Flight, Dragonspells, Teeth and Claws and is surprisingly quick on land, but even better in the air

Powers: (Allie) After meeting Turin, decides to learn Fiyre-Magick (is it ok if I spelled it like that? i think it's cooler), so she and Turin could work together (Seeing as how he has fiyrebreath). Fire seems to be her element, as although she has only been learning for a short period, (say 4-5 months) she is almost a master. Also is learning a little of the other elements but is at a mediocre level and can only use some spells (water is a bit more difficult and she is only a beginner)
(Turin) Since he's a dragon, obviously he has vast knowledge, magicks, ect.

Weaknesses: (Allie) Due to her found element, has a weakness against water, also the sword makes her even more vulnerable against emotions and feelings, so she has to be detached in a way, however, that's a bit more difficult than it sounds, as being bound with Turin means sharing his emotions as a way to understand him as well

Biography: After leaving her parents for more adventures Allie traveled alone, as sort of a peddler; picking up items from one town, she sold them in the next, and thus made a profit. After finding one such valuable item, Allie got robbed and was left with almost nothing, just her trampled on bag, and damaged notebook. Walking to her next destination, Allie found her robbers dead in the forest, with a dragon they almost killed (her stuff was gone by then but so was one of the 4 robbers). The dragon called out for help, and fearing that he was a rouge, Allie almost turned away but stopped to think "a rogue would never ask for help." So, seeing as how she had little knowledge of these things, Allie followed the dragon's directions and gathered rare herbs she almost couldn't find, prepared them, and nursed the dragon back to health. Several weeks later, the dragon was fine, but had sort a devotion to the human who saved his life, and thus after hearing the tale of the people who almost killed him, became her protector and travel companion. They travel together continuing the work she'd done before, thus, controlling the greed affect of her newfound sword, received from her element sensei, as a gift for completing his teachings. She is not yet a Fiyre-master (but Fiyre-apprentences have to figure out on their own how to master said element). They also add small, well-paying missions to the side and in another effort to controll the sword, they donate some of that money to poor-houses and orphanages in the towns they visit.

just to make it clear: having a bond with a dragon means sharing emotions and feelings that help the dragon and human understand each other, this also means that, being linked to the dragon in this magical way, the human gains a more exotic elfish look, and slightly above normal hearing, sight, strength and agility.

GEEZE that's longer than the one I have for Keega (although the actual one is in DC the second, and hasn't been trasferred yet) I kinda like this description better. maybe i can change a little on my other one....lol

Last edited by The Dark Lord Happy Pantz on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:44 pm

@ The Dark Lord Happy Pants: Your character is acceptable, and I hope to see you in the Demons of Eliester. There is one change you might make though. Since my characters (but for Anna) are all water element I took great care in describing truesilver, which is connected with water. However, there is also on eliester truegold, which has the same sort of internal link with fire, and is repellent of water. The downsides to having a treugold sword however is that it is not a pure element, and can often lead its weilder into the ways of sin (greed, power lust, and the like). Also, it is not exactly the best element to make a sword with, and without the strength and determination of its weilder it could easily bend to other swords. (with those things however it stands just as strong as steel or truesilver).

So, I offer you the choice of having a sword of truegold, replacing your defaced and defective sword of truesilver.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:45 pm

never mind, i took care and moved teh things here, and deleted the other posts that weren't necessary from other topic. i'll change my sword description and stuff, too.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:46 pm

koolyios! I'z making a full description of truegold here:

The Properties of Truegold:
~It is the true essence of gold, thus can be drawn out of any well-made golden object (meaning it has no internal flaws). It can also be drawn in miniscule amounts from the sparks erupting from any normal campfire.
~It can be stored in fire, and any truegold stored in fire can be called out by any remaining coal left of that fire (granted that the coal is still burning.)
~It has an inexplicable connection between fire and the sun, sometimes allowing it to pull and change the shape of fire without anyone directing it
~It is controlled by emotions rather than words or actions
~It has three main forms- an insubstantial plasmatic essence (in its most concetrated form, this is the form that can be stored in fire), a liquid sphere (it has a solid outer shell but it is cool liquid gold inside), and a metal, malleable and bendable like gold, but with the determination of its weilder can be just as strong and durable as steel.
~Combined with fire, truegold can make an unstoppable weapon, burning everything it touches.
~Truegold, unlike gold, can be tarnished by desire or greed.
~Truegold is an impure element, and can often arouse in its weilder greed, lust, and a desire for power. Unfortunately once the weilder has given into such petty desires the truegold itself diminishes in power. This can only be bypassed by either not giving into such desires or by remaining unpetty even after giving into the desire for money and its pleasures (meaning that the weilder remains feirce and passionate rather than laxing in the comfort of substantial (but not total) money and power).
~Truegold has a mild connection with power obtained by money, but more than that, its powerful essence is enough to destroy most enemies.
~Gold coins made from true gold never lose their value, no matter what economy they are placed in.
~As a side note, phoenix wings are tipped with truegold.

Last edited by Jenu on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:01 pm

I joined.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:05 pm

Can you put your whole character description here please?
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:01 pm

Wykid and his sons; Iveel, Malvolent, and Meen

Height:
W: 6’2
I: 6’6” (wingspan 13'0'')
M: 5’3”

Description: Wykid and his brood are a rare breed of chimera, consisting of parts from dragons, humans, and desert scorpions. Wykid is the father of Iveel, Malvolent, and Meen and he is also the most human in appearance. Although he is mostly human, he still has the claws of a dragon growing from his hands. His eldest son, Iveel, is the most primitive in appearance, resembling a hunchback, bulked-up mummy (sans the bandages) with dragon wings. His second eldest, Malvolent, is rather dark looking, with the tail of a scorpion growing out of his lower back. His youngest son, Meen, sports the maw of a dragon, legs of a scorpion, and the arms and torso of a human. Everyone in their pack has black eyes with red pupils. They live in an underground desert haven that was previously used to experiment with chimeras but is now abandoned.

Weapons: Each of the chimera use their claws and teeth as deadly weapons against enemies or prey.

Powers: Wykid, himself, was trained by a man versed in the art of desert manipulation, the man only agreed to train him as payment to let him cross the desert unharmed. He uses the sand around him to create walls and pitfalls to trap prey, and creates wicked sandstorms to conceal his whereabouts.

Weaknesses:
Having been raised in the extreme heat of the desert, all the chimera are susceptible to cold.

Biography: Wykid is the third generation of the abandoned chimera. All his predecessors were kept in cages in the haven which was originally a laboratory for biological studies. However, when Wykid was born, it was the first attempt to introduce the creatures to human intelligence, thus he formulated a plan which freed all his family and drove the scientists away. Living in the desert was a burden on them all but because of their scorpion heritage they adapted quickly.
Years past and Wykid was now a father. While his wife was more beast than human, she had shown compassion beyond all the others abilities. He now had three sons who were growing quickly and more intelligent than the others. By age three they were capable of speech, which was English that they picked up from their father (who had picked it up from the scientists.)
Many more years past and Wykid’s wife is no more. She went out hunting and came back scarred and beaten carrying a dark aura about her. He stayed strong for his sons and they stood strong for him, but their numbers were dwindling and they needed something more substantial than desert if they were to survive as a race.

Last edited by hempy on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:32 am

OOC: ill be posting mine soon.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:47 am

Height: 4'10" (short but feirce!!)

Description: Long red hair that settles at her waist in shiny ringlets. Unnaturally black eyes. High cheek bones and a sharp chin. She wears a simple brown tunis (sleeveless) that is all the way down to her knees and has slits on each side to allow easy movement. Fitted black pants and knee high fighting boots. A blood red belt and wrist bands finishes her outfit along with a leather cord she uses to tie her hair back. Her pack holds things of need, like first aid and her tarot cards.

Powers: Can comunicate with Aki through telepathy, as well as some animals. She can also control 4 of the 7 elements of Eliester. Water, Fire, Earth, and Air.

Weapons: One dagger made of earth iron, that can be used with her elements air and fire. Another dagger made of sky iron that can be used with her other elements, earth and water.

Weaknesses: Because of her elements her emeotions can spiral out of control (Aki can usually calm her down) but they tend to balance out. If seperated from aki for too long without being able to comunicate with him, she may go a little mad, unless there are others to talk to.

Biography: After her parents were killed by a group of village men for taking pity on an injured demon cat, Anola left her home city. (she was only 11 but knew how to take car of herself) She wandered from city to city, preforming gymnastic tricks (like folding in half backwards) for a living. (she was always very flexible) One day when she was 17 she was sitting in the woods counting her money, when a man grabed her by the hair and yanked her to her feet. She recognized him as one who killed her family immediatly, and screamed in rage as he tried to slit her throat. Her campfire suddenly leaped out in all different directions and started a forest fire that killed the man almost immediatly. (this was before she could control her powers so well) Anola wandered through the smoke untill she collapsed and prepared to die. As she did so, she saw a great black clawed paw step close to her. A demon horse stood over her. Do not be afraid, child she heard in her mind. The demon rescued her from the fire and she soon learned his name was Aki. He told her about her powers and has stayed with her since that day, helping her control her elements and teaching her telepathy.

Last edited by yori-chan on Sun May 09, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:51 am

Jenu: What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:05 pm

@ Yori-chan: It's a very cool character, but there are some issues. One, make clear in your biography that it was a man, not a demon cat, who killed your parents. (also, for your sake I'm allowing Aki to roam free, but remember that Eliester is a land of almost no demons, so undead demon creatures are really extremely rare, so you might want to rely on something else to be the cause of the death of your parents (namely the man).)

About your weapon, however, Truegold and Truesilver are non-harmonious elements, so placing both of them in the same sword (or dagger) would cause some issues for both the weilder and the weapon. My suggestion is to have a dual sword (like the one Zuko uses in Avatar), one made of truesilver and the other made of truegold. Again this could pose a few problems since truegold responds to bare emotions while truesilver responds to logical thought, but even so, it would cause fewer problems than if the two were melded into the same weapon.

Also, I really like the idea of sky iron, but I would like you to post the properties of it here as well (since you made it up). Just copy/paste the properties list of one of the other two, and then tweak the properties to match sky iron. It would also be a good idea to decorate the pommel of the dagger with a diamond, since in Eliester the diamond is regarded as a mystical jewel, able to combine the elements of earth and air harmoniously, and amplify the elemental power of any object tenfold.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:23 pm

@Hempy: Your character is just fine. It matches up well with everything in Eliester.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Jenu: thanks. i kinda just put it together trying to get the profile in.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:02 pm

That's ok. If you just edit your profile that should work just fine.

Also, I'm looking forward to the description of sky iron! ^_^
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:07 am

its gonna be sweet!
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:57 pm

I'z sure it will be...

*waiting impatiently, lol*
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:52 am

Yay!!! i cant wait till i post it!
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:51 pm

...You're stalling!

XD
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:23 pm

i cant help it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:44 pm

>.< *is still waiting*

Come on! I iz not a patient person!!!!
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:29 pm

im sorry. Ill do it when i have time.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Properties of sky iron

-comes from metiors that crash down to earth
-sky iron, becuse it comes from space at just the right temperature that can not be reproduced on earth,must be forged within an hour of its crash landing.
-sky iron is very light. almost completely waitless, but very strong and very deadly
-can be used in the controlling and using of the 2 elements fire and air
-often effected my hatred or sadness so one must be in check of their emotions
-if the one who weilds a sky iron blade has let hatred or depression rule their heart the sword or dagger may begin to take on a persona all its own and will most likely become evil. when this happens the blade will be in control of the owner and will thirst for battle and blood.
-sky iron is extremely rare and so only a handful of them exist. they are mostly passed down within royal families but a very few lucky desendants or knights have one.

If i think of anything else iw ill add it here.
and sorry it took so long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Demons of Eliester   OOC: Demons of Eliester Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: Demons of Eliester
Page 1 of 1