G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread I_vote_lcapAbout Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread I_voting_barAbout Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread I_vote_lcapAbout Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread I_voting_barAbout Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 5:01 pm

This is the place where I shall post information on any new Pokemon games I hear about. The two new ones I am going to talk about now is Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Ranger 2.

Pokemon Platinum is the newest game in the pokemon rpg series set to come out this Fall in Japan. It is the new game set in the Sinnoh Region. Just like the other games set in the regions of the games before them, this game expands on the story we played through in Diamond and Pearl with Girathina as the main legendary pokemon. Girathina is on the cover of the game and also has a new more ghostly form in this game. It appears for the first time in the spear pillar as a shadow over head. Along with Girathina having a more staring role in the game then before, there should be other new features that should make this game worth buying.
For pictures from the new game chack here: http://www.serebii.net/platinum/pics.shtml
The tom world looks very strange. And there is a castle somewhere in the games. They changed the world alot.

Pokemon Ranger 2 or Pokemon Ranger: Batonnage takes place in the new region, Almia, and instead of like the previous game the player can start off with one of 3 pokemon and gather up to 17 to be there partner. You are also a member of a Ranger School in Almia training to become a new Pokemon Ranger. For more information on this game please look at this Wikipedia page for it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Ranger:_Batonnage

The rest of the thread can be dedicated to talk about the Pokemon games.

Last edited by evefarrel on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:58 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....T!!!! It's about time someone started this off. Now I have somewhere to talk about my vast and overflowing knowledge of pokemon! Giratina gets a new origin form in pokemon platinum, as does shaymin. Giratina's new form is the same type as his old one but shaymin becomes grass/flying. Not 100% sure on this but there's a rumor saying that regigigas has an origin form also. speaking of regigigas, in pokemon platinum the road to getting him is completely backwords. You get the special movie edition regigigas in an event, then three new areas open up in sinnoh for you to capture the three regi's. Also there's a new area called the torn world, where all those wonderful 3-D graphics from diamond and pearl are put to great use with jumbled up land marks and 90 degree uphill walkways!
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:44 pm

hempy wrote:
Also there's a new area called the torn world, where all those wonderful 3-D graphics from diamond and pearl are put to great use with jumbled up land marks and 90 degree uphill walkways!

sweet, we gonna walk upwards!!!
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:37 pm

WOOO2 !!!!

*streaks*

Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:18 am

hempy wrote:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....T!!!! It's about time someone started this off. Now I have somewhere to talk about my vast and overflowing knowledge of pokemon! Giratina gets a new origin form in pokemon platinum, as does shaymin. Giratina's new form is the same type as his old one but shaymin becomes grass/flying. Not 100% sure on this but there's a rumor saying that regigigas has an origin form also. speaking of regigigas, in pokemon platinum the road to getting him is completely backwords. You get the special movie edition regigigas in an event, then three new areas open up in sinnoh for you to capture the three regi's. Also there's a new area called the torn world, where all those wonderful 3-D graphics from diamond and pearl are put to great use with jumbled up land marks and 90 degree uphill walkways!
Oh Shaymin is becoming a flying/grass type. That is awesome. I want to see it.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:28 pm

POKEMON UPDATE!
The new game, Pokemon Batonnage, has several special missions that are unlockable via wifi. There are six of these missions, with three of them allowing you to link up to your diamond or pearl game. There's a riolu mission, a manaphy mission, a darkrai mission, a dialga mission, a palkia mission, and a shaymin mission. Not sure which ones are diamond/pearl accessible yet though.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:46 pm

'Nother pokémon update!
There is a lot going on with Pokémon Platinum, which is coming out sept. 19th for those of you who want to reserve a copy (from Japan.) They have updated the wifi room so now 20 people can roam wirelessly, that's right I said 'roam', as in walk around. Because this isn't just a wifi room as in a green square with a wifi attendant in the corner, this is a wifi city! (Not that is actually a city it's just like the worlds mall equevalent of pokémon.) It has games poffin corners it's rumored to have a special wifi shop.
Team Galactic has updated their headquarters.
And this is just awesome, and I mean literally worthy of awe, They have a battle recorder in the game. You equipt it to a pokémon, put it into battle, and then you can save the battle and play it back later.
Shaymin's Sky Form's ability is Serene Grace and it comes with the move air slash, while giratina's origin form has the ability levitate.
They have apparently updated the look of all pokémon sprites.
And finally, new to the pokémon world, a police force interested in the apprehension of Team Galactic.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:16 pm

Awesome Info Hempy. I am going to get the picture of Shaymin and Giranta's new forms off Wikipedia and post them on here for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:07 pm

News! There is going to be an Arceus event July 19th to September 30th in JAPAN ONLY. I know this part doesn't really pertain to you in any way but it's what this Arceus unlocks when he's transfered over to Platinum that's interesting. When you go into the Oreburgh mines with this Arceus in your team a hiker will talk to you, give you a flame plate then leave. Later when you go into the library in Canalave City, you'll find him and he'll give you a complete history of Sinnoh. The history is also written down in a book so you can reread it any time you like.

Last edited by hempy on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:33 pm

More news:
There are two new tangent games coming out. One is a game where you control up to four pokemon to overcome one giant pokemon boss. 'tis coming out for 1500 points on wiiware (grumble)
the second game is reminiscent of the pocket game that they released to connect with the original gold and silver. It's a digital pet/pedometer and it can supposedly link up with heartgold and soulsilver for the mystery event.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:52 am

hempy wrote:
More news:
There are two new tangent games coming out. One is a game where you control up to four pokemon to overcome one giant pokemon boss. 'tis coming out for 1500 points on wiiware (grumble)
the second game is reminiscent of the pocket game that they released to connect with the original gold and silver. It's a digital pet/pedometer and it can supposedly link up with heartgold and soulsilver for the mystery event.

i want a pocket pet! i hope they're not as picky as the old tamagotchi were (or maybe still are).
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 pm

http://www.pokemon.com/us/special/shiny_pichu
Has everyone heard of this event? I am so going to go get this >< I have like 10 gamestops in town.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:08 am

Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:41 pm

hempy wrote:
AGA- BAH DA- DATTY- BIF- THIS!

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/New_Pok%C3%A9mon_RPG_Announced

pretty sweet
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:26 pm

That link isn't working Hempy.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:30 pm

well then go to bulbagarden.net and look at their recent events. They're releasing fifth gen before the end of this year!
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Oh awesome ^^
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:02 am

evefarrel wrote:
Oh awesome ^^

beth, bad on you, now i want a pikachu colored pichu Razz especially since i want to get heart gold...too bad i don't have a ds, or diamond/pearl

but guess what?

my c-mas/birthday present might be a dsi....i'm still thinking about what i want, but i'm pretty sure it's going to be a dsi
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:09 am

also, did you know that jirachi is supposta be a trade, too?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_event_Pok%C3%A9mon_in_2010#GameStop_Pichu

it'll be a level 5 and you get it February 27 to March 13, 2010.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:52 pm

Oh awesome ^^
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:16 am

I got a shiny Cranidos! It was the very first fossil I found in this game and it turns out to be a shiny! What are the odds!
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:41 am

Oh awesome ^^ That is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:52 pm

hempy wrote:
I got a shiny Cranidos! It was the very first fossil I found in this game and it turns out to be a shiny! What are the odds!

which game? lol
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:51 pm

It was in my second version of Diamond.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:34 am

They finally released a black silhouette of the first fifth gen pokemon on the latest episode of Pokemon Sunday! They will be filling in the silhouette in 2 weeks on the 21st but I've gone ahead and predicted what it will look like (See my avatar/deviantart page for said prediction. I'm thinking a Lucario origin form or evolved form or something like that, even though it's very doubtful.) The pokemon is said to play a major role in the next movie 'Ruler of Illusionns Z' and is even theorized to be Z itself.

Last edited by hempy on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next