G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAbout Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barAbout Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAbout Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barAbout Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:21 am

Sweet ^^ I want an evolution of Absol ><
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:31 am

evefarrel wrote:
Sweet ^^ I want an evolution of Absol ><

NOOOOGH! XO U CANT HAZ!
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:18 pm

That is so freaking awesome.... Heart Gold is what I want but I have no money for it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:26 pm

evefarrel wrote:
That is so freaking awesome.... Heart Gold is what I want but I have no money for it.

awesome.

also, guess what else I found out, while searching for websites I could visit on my dsi? (since the browsing isn't all that great)

A fourth version of the touch generation?

thats right a much needed *note the sarcasm* fourth version of the ds, its DSXL or DSLL which is a bigger version of the other ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mh0p457DZQ

lol, i hate finding out about a new system right after i get the other one, proven after i got the ds light and finding out about the DSi a few months after it.

i don't really care for this new version, as i haven't heard anything other than it's just bigger.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Awww that sucks *nods*
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:57 pm

DSi XL is a lackluster console made only to milk the popularity of the DS franchise. It's a bit bigger and has a pixelated screen with no other substantial improvements upon the last generation of DS. Oh, and the gloss is now on the outside again so say hello to greasy fingerprints.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:37 pm

Lol, also it isn't going to be as handy to carry around.... it is as big as the original ds which was a pain to carry around with you.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:52 pm

which is why I`m not too bent out of shape [i am a little, because what if it were something cool? I wouldn't have found out in time]

also, the original DS is called DS phat now, lol.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Since when has it been called that?
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:03 am

evefarrel wrote:
Since when has it been called that?

lol, i dunno, but i have been seeing it frequently.

for those of you who don't get it it's DS fat, or the much cooler way of spelling it, phat. as opposed to the DS Lite.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:26 am

>< That is just stupid....
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:42 am

so does that make the DSi XL the DS chronically obese?
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:16 am

hempy wrote:
so does that make the DSi XL the DS chronically obese?

XD LOL

or it could be the DS x-tra PHAT
or DS DAYUM, FLUFFY or any of those other categories set by Gabriel Iglesias.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Lol.... this is getting off topic ><
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:00 pm

So anybody wanna speculate about the fifth gen pokemon?
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Hmm.... It kind of looks like a rip off of Sonic....
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:00 am

evefarrel wrote:
Hmm.... It kind of looks like a rip off of Sonic....

yes, people have said that.

While a fifth gen is TOTALLY awesome, I think it might get a bit tedious keeping track of ALL the pokemon. I mean, that's not a reason to stop making them, I'm just sayin'.

Anyway, for some reason, I'm thinking that profile looks like something from Digimon.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:04 pm

I predict that it will be 1.6 meters tall, 81.1 kg and will be a dark fox. It's name will be Zoroark and It will be known as the monster fox pokemon. It will have a pre-evolution known as the dark fox pokemon and it's nname will be zorua.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:26 pm

lol, pretty specific there, no?

it also minimally reminds me of slyther (as in the sky dragon). and when i say minimally I mean just barely, but it's still there.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Has anyone realized that in the 4th generation games they made the starters cancel each other types out when they evolve with Turtwig becoming grass/ground making water do normal damage instead of half and Piplup becoming water/steel making fire do the same?
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:20 am

Well I am surprise none of the other new info of the 5th gen has ended up here like the new pictures of the starters.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:31 am

evefarrel wrote:
Well I am surprise none of the other new info of the 5th gen has ended up here like the new pictures of the starters.

maybe no one cares about the new gen?
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:44 pm

I'm too upset with the Nintidiots to be excited about fifth gen right now. They're being nucking frazy.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:24 pm

hempy wrote:
I'm too upset with the Nintidiots to be excited about fifth gen right now. They're being nucking frazy.

what they doin'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread   About Time:  The Official Pokemon Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

About Time: The Official Pokemon Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next