G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 I_voting_barHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 I_voting_barHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Heart of Heros: Now Open

Go down 
+3
hempy
Raiga Olir
Amithyst Stonewall
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 10:50 am

(( But you are forgetting 2 things. a] We are flying. and b] Mal'Riel is a floating city that could be anywhere above the world at any given point. At the point of its falling I made it a little east of S'Syba. So meh))

((Oh, btw. I did find the flash drive. But your not getting it back Razz ))
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:28 am

The first to arrive in the caves was Phaie Faese, and over the next couple weeks, the others slowly started appearing; Kenji, Amithyst, Allie Ryuu, Turin, Kohona, Aule Naugrim, and lastly Alexander Corvidae Oden, the immortal human who took the Odenian throne after the fall of Amadeus.
Alexander looked quite a bit older now, but he still had a deep seated hatred of Cala Rive. He also had learned much and the stress of the throne was clearly etched on his face.
"Rive, you look like you've been through Hell," then he caught the pun and laughed.
"Well, I almost had to," Rive replied calmly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Allie had finished catching up with the last of everyone: Phaie Faese, Kenji, Amithyst, Kohona, Aule Naugrim, when Alexander walked in.
She watched as the new King Oden talked to his old enemy. The years were clearly sketched on his face, being a fair king was no easy work, and cleaning up after an evil one, was much harder.
He seems to be doing well Allie commented to the dragon as she lifted a goblet of wine to drink.
Turin flicked his tail in agreement and then opened his thoughts to everyone (that is, after blocking a few certain things including the link that he and Allie shared-so they could privately discuss things if necessary).
Good evening, everyone the dragon intoned to all, silencing conversations. We are all here for one reason: the gates of hell have opened, and over the past few weeks, the world has gotten worse. We have been safe here in these caves, but the time has come to help the races once again and get rid of evil.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:31 am

Alexander looked over at the ancient being.
It's been a while, Turin. I only hope that we will be able to stop Mal'Tira's dark wrath before the world is engulfed in continuous shadow, he sent his thoughts to the dragon. Out loud he said, "I really must thank you, Rive, for teaching me this incredible talent. It has helped amazingly in the countless tasks of state that I have had to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:24 pm

Amithyst watched the others exchange greeting with the new king in strained politeness. But she was having none of that at the moment, this new development had put her in her old 'no nonsense' attitude. She stood from were she was seated next to Kenji and put her palms down flat on the round table they were gathered around.

"This will be much more complicated than striking down a tyrant king. Our previous feats count next to nothing compared with what lies ahead of us now. It is only a matter of time before Mal'Tira herself forces her way from within the Gates!" She punctuated this with slapping her hand lightly on the table.

Kenji stood and placed a hand on her shoulder then said quietly to everyone.
"This is something none of us could have foreseen. The other Gods have left this world and entrusted it to us, we indeed bear a heavy burden in the set before us. One has to wonder if it is it even possable to strike down a God?"
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:19 am

Alexander and Rive looked to the enchantress.
"Amithyst, you and Eve have even more trouble than the rest of us in this. As you are both part demon, you would be killing your own creator. I'm possitive that this will be a major problem in the task to come," Rive said.
Alexander continued on that thought, "Couple that and the sheer numbers of Armies of Hell, and we have an even greater problem."
Alexander then turned toward the world map. He looked at the little green rock that was slowly sinking to the east of S'Syba. "That in particular is going to be a problem. I'm sure that we'll have to bring that thing back to the skies once this is all over."
"Kenji, about three thousand years into the Age of Falling, the ecarian council sealed the gates to protect the world. Could they not do so again?" Rive asked.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:33 am

"Actually there will be no problem, as far as I am concerned seance my demon blood was interceded to me rather than born into me." She said in a monotone as she sat back into her chair.

"Its not a question of if they can do it, its finding enough Elders that survived the demon swarms to perform it. And even then I don't think the mal'goddess will allow herself to be imprisoned again.. We have little other choice than to attempt an assault upon Mal'Tira herself." Kenji replied to Cala.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Allie and Turin took all of this in calmly.
I knew saving the world would involve something big this time, but killing a goddess? Allie asked disbelievingly toward the dragon and then remembered to voice these thoughts out loud.

It can be done, the dragon told her calmly everyone working together can bring this goddess down; you have power in your companionshiip, he added, telling everyone. You are correct in stating that the gods left this world to you, they would not leave it in uncapable hands. They would also offer their help if it were needed, I think.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:43 pm

"Perhaps a summoning is in order," Rive stated calmly, "I may be able to persuade one of the gods to send an image of themselves if we must."

"That may not be a bad idea, if anyone knows how to kill a god, it would have to be a god," Alexander replied. "That and I think Mal'Tira wouldn't expect a group of creations rather than the other gods to attack her, so we have the advantage of surprise."
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:01 pm

Allie nodded as Turin let out a soft growl in agreement.

Last edited by The Dark Lord Happy Pantz on Thu May 28, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:03 pm

"Then so be it," Rive said, slowly drawing in his will. "Which god should it be? Celdon, Ranton, or someone else. I'll only get one chance to do this, and then I'll only be able to call on one god."
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:38 pm

"Wetra seems to be the most sympathetic towards this world. I think she is the one we have the most chance with." said Amithyst
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Amithyst Stone wrote:
"Wetra seems to be the most sympathetic towards this world. I think she is the one we have the most chance with." said Amithyst

"What about Celdon, Mal'Tira's husband? If anything, he should feel guilt about what his spouse is up to, and remorse about what she is doing to his creations, the humans." Allie added
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Phaie Faese wasn't offering much to the conversation. He was thinking of all that had happened in the last few weeks, not much as the initial shock of Mal'Tira's rising was replaced with an abundance of discussion. He wasn't usually one for continuing action but after being asleep for two months he was hoping for something more exciting. He tried to shut out his boredom and listen to the others but when you're as old as Phaie faese your attention span isn't what it used to be.

Last edited by hempy on Sun May 31, 2009 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:38 pm

OOC: Wetra probably only expanded the oceans in the middle of the Age of Shadow to give her race an advantage. True, humanity probably thought it was to save them, but look at the map and see how much territory the mer have compared to the land-bound races.
Anyway, back to the story.

IC: Rive looked to all of his old friends. "All interesting choices. I'm just glad that no one mentioned Elle or Ranton. Elle, as Mal'Tira's disciple would seek her teacher's freedom. And Ranton, as God of War... Well, do I have to go there?"

Alexander looked to Allie, "Celdon may be upset about what his estranged spouse is doing, but he is wise enough to know what must be done. And Mal'Tira is assaulting all of creation, not just my race."

Rive picked up there, "And Celdon, in his wisdom, would also know how to kill a God. This is what we need. All those in favor?" And he once again tuned to the Map-Table, looking to each of his friends' faces.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:22 pm

magician infinity wrote:
OOC: Wetra probably only expanded the oceans in the middle of the Age of Shadow to give her race an advantage. True, humanity probably thought it was to save them, but look at the map and see how much territory the mer have compared to the land-bound races.

IC: Rive looked to all of his old friends. "All interesting choices. I'm just glad that no one mentioned Elle or Ranton. Elle, as Mal'Tira's disciple would seek her teacher's freedom. And Ranton, as God of War... Well, do I have to go there?"

Alexander looked to Allie, "Celdon may be upset about what his estranged spouse is doing, but he is wise enough to know what must be done. And Mal'Tira is assaulting all of creation, not just my race."

Rive picked up there, "And Celdon, in his wisdom, would also know how to kill a God. This is what we need. All those in favor?" And he once again tuned to the Map-Table, looking to each of his friends' faces.

Since Allie and Turin were the ones to suggest Celdon in the first place, their votes were automatically counted.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:12 pm

The Dark Lord Happy Pantz wrote:
magician infinity wrote:

Since Allie and Turin were the ones to suggest Celdon in the first place, their votes were automatically counted.

ooc: when niki comes here next, we'll have her vote
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:06 pm

Rana appears from the north, her back to the group and killing the last of what appears to be several attacking demons. With a final strike she kiills the last one, and stumbles backward into the discussing group. "Heh heh...sorry...I didn't mean to disturb you all..." She looks around at all the serious faces. "...what's going on??"
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:12 pm

((( *facepalm* )))
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:57 pm

OOC: Sorry...Idk how else to join, I don't have any powers when it comes to summoning gods/goddesses.

IC: Rana backs up slowly, taking in all the faces of those gathered around. "Wow...You guys are the heroes aren't you?!" She bows politely. "I'm honored to be here with you, and I offer my service, however it may be used."
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Phaie Faese had been nodding off for the last hour or so and falling asleep now would mean a few weeks before he woke up. He decided he needed something to keep his mind occupied. "Are we going to be doing any of this soon? If not I'm gonna go digging for stuff." without another word he started towards the back of the cave and started excavating for cool things.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Rana noticed the huge golem stalking off, and, curious, she tiptoed after him, unnoticed by Phaie Faese.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:20 pm

OOC: Niki voted yes even though she has no idea what's happening right now. she's confused, and quite honestly, so am i.....
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:55 pm

OOC: Methinks you're voting on which god you'll summon to get rid of another god who's in the process of destroying Keega. I just kinda stumbled in and interrupted general discussion, and Phaie Faese took off because he was bored, and then I followed him.

IC: Rana sneaks ahead of of the golem and turns around to face him. "Hello! My name's Rana!" She smiles up at the huge golem, holding out her hand to shake (completely ignoring the possible disastrous consequences of him trying to return the handshake). After a several awkward seconds in which Phaie Faese quietly looks down at her, without attempting to shake her hand, Rana turns and scratches her head embarrasedly. "You know...I was really formal back there, I know...but it really is great to meet the Heroes of Keega. I...uhh...heard lots about you guys as a kid. Heh...the merpeople are obsessed with ancient legends." She giggles, then looks back up at the golem, with a now determined face. "but it would be really great to get to know the real Heroes, not just the legends. And I promise to help in any way I can." She nods decidedly.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Phaie Faese looked down at the girl. He leaned down as close to her face as he could get with an expression that was so cold it would make your blood freeze. Then as emotionlessly as he could, he spoke "Would you like.... a pastry!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart of Heros: Now Open
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next