G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion I_vote_lcapThe Heart of Heroes: Discussion I_voting_barThe Heart of Heroes: Discussion I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion I_vote_lcapThe Heart of Heroes: Discussion I_voting_barThe Heart of Heroes: Discussion I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Heart of Heroes: Discussion

Go down 
+3
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Mr Roboto
evefarrel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

The Heart of Heroes: Discussion Empty
PostSubject: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:52 pm

This is a place to discuss the Heart of Heroes Rp that is going on in a separate thread.
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Aule Naugrim
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:09 pm

Pg-13? Easy enough. Basically all that kissy-kissy goo-goo crap, right?

So, does that include two people sleeping together? I don't mean "that" kind of sleeping, just....in bed, sleeping.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:33 pm

Just no Sexual Intercourse (Ami this means you too) or excessive showing of private parts.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:37 pm

evefarrel wrote:
Just no Sexual Intercourse (Ami this means you too) or excessive showing of private parts.

*FLASHES*

Oh, wait....You mean I can't do that... AWWman :p
Back to top Go down
niki-chan
Order Members
Order Members
niki-chan

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Character
Name: Shar
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:47 pm

you guys are no fun at all, depriving us of our sexual needs Sad
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyFri May 23, 2008 8:28 pm

tongue Your just jelouse because i have the right mix creativity and perverseness to pull it off and you don't want to feel inferior to my awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptySun May 25, 2008 4:54 pm

Ok ok, have your fun if you want to in the sexual department but of course the majority of us are female.
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptySun May 25, 2008 8:35 pm

evefarrel wrote:
Ok ok, have your fun if you want to in the sexual department but of course the majority of us are female.

That don't mean nothin! Just cuz yous a woman, don't mean that all of us are gonna be havin m/f stuff, or f/f stuff, maybe, just MAYBE, there might be m/m stuff!
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:52 am

Yeah! give us some yaoi action Roboto! ;D lol

Besides, who said i needed someone else Cool I'm so cool I can have sex with myself, I do have a male AND female character that have something between them if you remember right ;D
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:17 pm

Amithyst Stone wrote:
Yeah! give us some yaoi action Roboto! ;D lol

Besides, who said i needed someone else Cool I'm so cool I can have sex with myself, I do have a male AND female character that have something between them if you remember right ;D

Ok EW, and double Ew....

lol

i suppose we should get the RP started though, Instead of just talking (rather, complaining) about the rules....
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:33 pm

niki-chan wrote:
you guys are no fun at all, depriving us of our sexual needs Sad
I thought you were a little more conservative than that, Niki. I guess Ami's corruption went deeper than I thought Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:28 pm

MUHHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Now I have gotten to all of them! It is just a matter of time before..

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION! MUAHAHHAHAAAA mUhhahAAHAAHaa!!!!1!!!1one!!!!11!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

BTW, are we continuing from were we left off in the DeComposition or starting anew?

Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:04 pm

Amithyst Stone wrote:
MUHHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Now I have gotten to all of them! It is just a matter of time before..

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION! MUAHAHHAHAAAA mUhhahAAHAAHaa!!!!1!!!1one!!!!11!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

BTW, are we continuing from were we left off in the DeComposition or starting anew?

Lol, that you have Ami, that you have. You bad influence, you.

That's a good question....I think we should start a new one Smile
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:13 pm

evefarrel wrote:
This is a story of a time 1000 years past the death of King Amadeus Oden.

As stated above, this takes place 1000 years after the end of the RP. We will probably post the hero descriptions or a link to them (in the Keega info section) for those who don't know who they are.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyThu May 29, 2008 5:36 pm

Starting 1000 years in the future after the events of King Oden. This is so that all who want to join can for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:52 am

Yeah but if we arent fighting Oden then what is the plot? What are we working towards? Or are we just some random band of people that do whatever?
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:12 pm

Amithyst Stone wrote:
Yeah but if we arent fighting Oden then what is the plot? What are we working towards? Or are we just some random band of people that do whatever?

Heck yes we can do whatever Remember, we're rebels Cool

Last edited by The Dark Lord Happy Pantz on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:19 pm

I wrote the whole plot before. Do you people not read?
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:12 am

NOPE cheers
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:59 pm

evefarrel wrote:
I wrote the whole plot before. Do you people not read?

I did read it, thus the whole complaining of the third (?) rule. I just haven't read it in a while Razz so I forgot...
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:26 pm

evefarrel wrote:
A portal to hell has been opened and demons are now free again. The demons are unlike the ones born on earth, they are savage beast. Mal Tira had returned along with her people to reclaim Keega for her own again. Heroes are needed now more then ever, even if it means killing a god.

Here is the story for those who didn't read earlier. *starts shouting in uncontainable happiness* We get to kill a GOD!!! *stops shouting* This will be fun.

Also, this is a chance for people other than the original members of G.E.E.K. to have a place in Keega history (before the release of the MMO) without having to right a story themselves (in the pre-set history).
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:39 pm

Suhweet, but how exactly do you kill a god? Hrm.....

Anyway, how are we gonna start? I would start right now but o gotta question.... Will the heroes be together or have they been off on their own adventures (with maybe a few on the same quest)?

tell me and LETS GET IT ON!
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:59 pm

The Dark Lord Happy Pantz wrote:

Anyway, how are we gonna start? I would start right now but o gotta question.... Will the heroes be together or have they been off on their own adventures (with maybe a few on the same quest)?

YOU BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM AMIDIST SEXUAL MINI-GAMES!!!

Ya know what...I'm just gonna start and we can work it out from thare..I think that we sould make a place to discuss this so it doesn't interupt the Rp. Or just make this into that and start a new one for the Rp....I'm gonna go do that.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:04 pm

Amithyst Stone wrote:

YOU BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM AMIDIST SEXUAL MINI-GAMES!!!

Ya know what...I'm just gonna start and we can work it out from thare..I think that we sould make a place to discuss this so it doesn't interupt the Rp. Or just make this into that and start a new one for the Rp....I'm gonna go do that.

OKAY!
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 1:03 am

Easy. You defeat them in combat, then cut the god into pieces, essentially killing it, and then spread those pieces into places that no one (God, or mortal) can ever enter.

...What?? That's how Osiris was killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heart of Heroes: Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next