G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Heart of Heroes: Discussion

Go down 
+3
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Mr Roboto
evefarrel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 2:28 pm

The heroes went back to there races or homelands if they chose too. If not you can make them wanderers. They still have some conntact with each other, especially Kenji and Amithyst since they probably got married after the original rp, right Ami?
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:04 pm

evefarrel wrote:
The heroes went back to there races or homelands if they chose too. If not you can make them wanderers. They still have some conntact with each other, especially Kenji and Amithyst since they probably got married after the original rp, right Ami?

Well we never really got that far, how do you know Razz
my love stories aren't as predictable as yours.
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 12:07 am

Amithyst Stone wrote:
Yeah but if we arent fighting Oden then what is the plot? What are we working towards? Or are we just some random band of people that do whatever?
The goddess of the underworld, MalTira and the evil demons. Read the storyline I wrote up please.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 8:14 am

evefarrel wrote:
Amithyst Stone wrote:
Yeah but if we arent fighting Oden then what is the plot? What are we working towards? Or are we just some random band of people that do whatever?
The goddess of the underworld, MalTira and the evil demons. Read the storyline I wrote up please.

NO! Neutral Mad Razz
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:41 pm

Amithyst Stone wrote:
evefarrel wrote:
Amithyst Stone wrote:

NO! Neutral Mad Razz
*rolls eyes* Do it! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 7:57 pm

evefarrel wrote:
Amithyst Stone wrote:
evefarrel wrote:
Amithyst Stone wrote:

NO! Neutral Mad Razz
*rolls eyes* Do it! Evil or Very Mad

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 8:02 pm

Fine Ami.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 1:56 pm

evefarrel wrote:

In a book I'm writing, I explore Cala Rive's past in more detail than I will ever mention in the RP. According to that story, the prefix "Cala" in ancient elvish, means "outcast," which is fitting as Rive (his original name) was banished from stepping foot in elven territory for two thousand years. Whether the sentence is revoked after "Oden's Fall" or not, has yet to be written. So I'm guessing that Rive probably never returned to his homeland.

As to why he was banished... That has also yet to be written.

Look at it this way, the RP is the "3rd" book of Rive's story. The second book (the one I'm writing now) starts right after his banishment (from age 100 to age 200), and continues to the point where we find him in the RP. The first book is the first hundred years of his life (as of yet, unwritten (though I do have some interesting ideas!)).
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:49 pm

I'm thinking of creating a 12th Hero, here is the stats

Name: Alexander Corvidae
Race: Human (pure)
History: He was raised in the Odenian capitol of Ithica, under the strict rule of Amadeus. His mother was killed when he was ten. She was a rebel seeking the downfall of the king. When Alexander was eight, she had asked Rive for help in a raid the rebels were planning, he declined, two years later, she was killed. He never knew his father.
Equipment: He wears all white, with black flames sewn into his clothes. He wields a silver-laced whip and a dagger that is made of a gold-silver alloy.

During the RP somewhere, we might raid a record keepers hall (library, whatever) and he finds out his father is Amadeus. At the end of the RP, he kills the real Amadeus and becomes king, thus avoiding a possible civil war if someone else kills him (sorry Ami).
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Do we seriously need a twelfth hero? Eleven is probably already to much. Alex can just be a side character, I'm not going to animate an entire new character. For the Rp its fine but he isn't going in the game.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:09 pm

He won't need to be in the game. After all, he's become the King of Oden and will most likely be under heavy gaurd. We won't need him in the games except for a special quest.

If in the end we decide not to make him a Hero, we'll just say the gods granted him extended life so he can live long enough to repair the errors of his father, Amadeus. (How else is he going to live well over 1000 years?)
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Hey, sorry I joined in the rp so late lol. Embarassed Laughing

As for the History of Rana on Keega, here's what I'm thinking. She's about 60-something years old, so she's not exactly one of the Heroes, but she's heard many legends about them. She's a mix-race between elves and humans, and her human mother abandoned her to the Mer-people as a young child because she could not take care of her anymore. Rana was raised well by the mer-people, and because of her constant proximity to water and magical ability as a half-elf, she was able to learn how to control water. After saving the Mer-princess in dire need at one time, the Mer-king granted her a special magic that allowed her to become a mermaid once fully immersed in water (Ryisha). After this escapade, Rana became a rogue-adventurer, helping those in need, and stumbling into the council of Heroes in the middle of the rp. (because I'm slow and didn't get there in time, lol)

She has no relation with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:25 pm

ok, now i'm not confused.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Lolz, sorry I confused you at first. ^_^" I just didn't know how to join without kinda stumbling in, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heart of Heroes: Discussion   The Heart of Heroes: Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heart of Heroes: Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2