G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Heart of Heros: Now Open I_vote_lcapHeart of Heros: Now Open I_voting_barHeart of Heros: Now Open I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Heart of Heros: Now Open I_vote_lcapHeart of Heros: Now Open I_voting_barHeart of Heros: Now Open I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Heart of Heros: Now Open

Go down 
+3
hempy
Raiga Olir
Amithyst Stonewall
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

Heart of Heros: Now Open Empty
PostSubject: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:08 pm

Story

This is a story of a time 1000 years past the death of King Amadeus
Oden and the heroes of returned to there people. There stories were
written on stone but what happened after King Oden's death. Who did the
heroes meet in there immortal lives so far? The time has come though
for the heroes and new comers to take up there weapons again and fight.
A portal to hell has been opened and demons are now free again. The
demons are unlike the ones born on earth, they are savage beast. Mal
Tira had returned along with her people to reclaim Keega for her own
again. Heroes were needed now more then ever even if it meant killing a
god.

Rules:
1. Violence and Romance is allowed but keep Romance pg-17
2. Write in story form, we will delete your post if you don't.
3. Post all questions an trash talk in the discussion thread.
4. PM a web master your character sheet and they will post it in the first post here.
5. Have fun.

If any rules are broken your post will be deleted and you will be banned from the Rp for an appropriate amount of time.

Last edited by Amithyst Stone on Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 4:33 pm

This is the place for everyone's character sheet profiles.
Profiles will be listed in Alphabetical order by character name.

Username: Amithyst Stone
Name: Amithyst Stone
Race: Demon/elf/siren
Skill: Spying and other forms of espionage
Weapons:
Long Bow and Brekin (a thin long sword) are the only two weapons of
hers that can be seen but she has several others hidden on her person.
Appearance:
6 feet tall, with a graceful body and regal features that betray her
sirens blood, while the way she carries herself, her elegantly arched
brow, slightly slanted deep green eyes, and pointed ears told of her
elven ancestry. The only thing to tell of her demon blood was the mane
of long blood red curls the cascaded down her back and that her canine
teeth were longer and slightly more prominent then normal.
Habitsand Personality:
Quiet and reclusive when thinking, can normally be found in the
presence of some wild creature when in the brief respite of her spy
missions and stealing of supplies for the rest of the group from Pan's
Harbor Marketplace. She tends to be quiet but if spoken to always
has a witty reply or a well thought out opinion. When need be
she can easily charm men to bend to her will, using her siren gifts no
male of any race can resist her song, and well she knows it! [Sirens
are a sub-species of Mer for those who don't know.]
History:
Not much is known except for that she hates the vicious monarch
with a passion and yearns greatly for his blood to stain her blade.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 4:56 pm

Announcements

Important memo's and updates to the rp.

:....
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 4:59 pm

Time Line

Sequins of important events that has happened so far.

:....
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:00 pm

Art

Pictures made concerning this rp.

:...
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:13 pm

Relationships

All character relations will be shown in correlation with each other here, including any family ties.

Amithyst+Kenji= together

Amithyst+Eve= best friends

Ali+Turn= Dragon and Rider

Ali+Amithyst+Eve+Cala+Kohana+Phie'Faise+Kenji+Azzy+Aule+Turin+Shar= Heros (companions)

Last edited by Amithyst Stone on Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:20 pm

Reserved~

Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:23 pm

Open

Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:53 pm

((Seance no one else is willing to start it then I will Rolling Eyes ))

Amithyst was walking at a sluggish pace through the floating city of Mal'Riel. She had not had much to do since arriving here. Having had very little to do with the Ecarians since they banished Kenji all of her relations within the city had dwindled to nothing. She sighed and kicked a lose piece of rock.

"Why so melancholy Ami?" a soft voice said from behind her

Amithyst stiffened for a moment out of reflex then relaxed and turned around with a smile. Only one person she knew would call her by her pet name.

"Kenji.." She walked up to him and grasped his hand in front of her "I have just been so bored here, there isn't all to much to do. An everyone either hates me or ignores me completely."

"It will be better soon." He reassured her.

Just then a violent tremor rocked the grounds of the city. Amithyst looked warily in the direction of the town center.

Kenji fallowed the direction of her gaze, "The cherubs have everything under control. I've told you many times before."

"Don't you ever worry about it just a little bit though that the Gates to Hell are right in the middle of your city?" She asked, not totally convinced.

"The cherubs know what they are doing."

[Next]
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 2:13 pm

It's been a while since I was last here. Cala Rive thought. The last time he had been here was just under 300 years ago, running from his past. Not long after he had been infected with lycanthropy.
He felt the tremor. Where is Phaei Faese, he wondered, thinking that the golem may be part of the problem.

Maybe there would be some fun after all, he thought as he began meditating, entering the twisted and fragmented remains of his mental plane (for those who don't know what this is, I'll post a description of, and how to get to a mental plane in the Keega Info section).

Last edited by magician infinity on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 5:07 pm

"How did that even happen?" Phaie Faese asked himself staring at his tree arm which had taken root at the ground where he lie. "I was only asleep for a few days. Or was it months? I guess it could've been years, I should really try remembering what day I go to sleep on." He pulled the tree up from the ground when he felt a giant shockwave surge through the ground. "Huh, what was that? Usually I'm the only one that can make something that big. I wonder who-BLAGH!" Before he could finish his sentence, a family of rabbits jumped out of his eye and ran off into the bushes. "...I really gotta start remembering when I go to sleep." He said and walked off towards the disturbance.

Last edited by hempy on Thu May 28, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 10:36 pm

((first Eve's post))

Eve ran through the forest heading toward the lake. She felt lonely and wondered if Amithyst would hear her if she used telepathy.

'Amithyst, are you still on Mal'Riel?' Eve asked projecting her thoughts across the space to Amithyst Stone, 'I miss the time of being heroes, I miss fighting with you guys. I am so alone.'

((Now Azzy))

Azzy sat near the top of the tiers in the elven woods. There were pixie villages all around the elven cities. She chose to live here since Phaie Faese lived. She felt at home when she could visit with her old companions. She felt a familar presence and flew straight toward it sitting on his head.

"Hello Phaie Faese, Long time no see," Azzy said with a small smirk as she sat up there, her wings still red and her eyes slitted now, "Well techincally you have been asleep for like 2 months so I'm not surprised you haven't seen me...."

Last edited by The Dark Lord Happy Pantz on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I messed up on my post)
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:32 am

Amithyst had gone back to the house were she and Kenji now made there home on Mal'Riel. She was laying upside down across the back of a couch when she felt a soft probe at her mental wall. Curious she opened up her mind to see what it was.

'Amithyst, are you still on Mal'Riel?'
I miss the time of being heroes, I miss fighting with you guys. I am so alone.'

It was Eve. 'Yes Eve, I am still here on Mal'Riel. I miss the days when we were heroes too, I miss everyone but my place is here with Kenji for the time being.' she projected back and sighed and she threw out her arms an closed her eyes as she hung there upside down.

"What are you doing?" a soft, slightly amused voice said.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm hanging upside down." She answered without looking up, and glaring instead at the wall on the other side of the room.

"Yes I see that. I meant WHY are you upside down?" he said.

Amithyst had closed her eyes again and ignored him. She only heard a slight rustling of feathers as Kenji sat down on the floor beside her. "Ami.."

She looked up an saw his face right above hers. "What is troubling you?" he asked stroking her hair away from her face.

"I donno.." she mumbled "I'm just bored." She repeated the same thing from earlier, "There isn't anything to DO around here...I mean unless you have wings like SOME people and can fly off and do whatever whenever they want. I'm stuck here, grounded an with nothing to occupy my time."

Kenji's face turned to gentle sadness, "I am making you unhappy." he said, it wasn't a question.

"OH!" Amithyst twisted off the back of the couch and landed on his lap an smacked his chest, "Stop that! Only one of us is aloud to be depressed at a time, and its my turn right now."

He laughed and hugged her to him. "We will visit the others soon. I can tell you are unhappy not seeing them for such a long time."

"Okay.." was all she could reply.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:36 am

OOC: Do the ripples from Hell spread throughout the entire world or not?
@Eve, I'm in Celdon Spire at an inn in the Central Tower. Not in Matone, the elven capitol. Read the discussion to find out why.

IC: Rive walked slowly around the largest chunk of what was once such a brilliant looking place. The once knee high grass of this place had now been scorched into nothing but a memory. The once solid world, now in large chunks with fiery chasms. The blue sky, now a blood red. This is what happened after the bite, and he hated it.
On the physical plane (Keega), Rive opened his eyes to view the room in the apartment which he was staying.

Last edited by magician infinity on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 6:45 pm

--bleck with the rp and the words and the people and.....yeah I'll just get started now:

Allie Ryuu never got tired of flying. It was all thanks to Turin that she, a human, got to experience the rush of wind in her hair. She remembered feeling this way for the first time and trying to explain it to the elf, Niki, who loved the earth almost as much as Allie loved to fly.

What are you thinking Young One? a gravely voice intoned in her head.

Allie scoffed at the term young. More than 500 years had past since she last aged, being a Dragon Rider could do that to you. So then, could being immortal.

"I am anything but young," Allie said to the dragon below her "however, I was thinking of my friends. It has been a while since last I saw them" I have this feeling we will meet again, though not on casual terms she added silently, thinking that saying it aloud would bring events to come faster.

You are still young to me the dragon retorted and paused Indeed there will be events as such, but there has always been, and will always be a problem to be solved.

Allie did not question the dragon. He had ways of knowing things that Allie stopped trying to understand.

(umm....I'll leave it there for now)

Last edited by The Dark Lord Happy Pantz on Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:46 pm

Phaie Faese traunced through to the scene of the disturbance "Holy cheese..." The scene before could only be described as a bloodsplotion. Where once a valley of peaceful residence stood, now only existed a giant, gaping crater. A few trees surrounding the area were still smoldering and there were a few scorched skeletons scattered around but for the most part nothing was left but the crater. "...what did this?" Phaie Faese asked himself before another explosion was felt, except this one felt ten times larger than the last.

Last edited by hempy on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:38 am

geeze, you people really need to learn some grammar. this post edited byThe Editor

It was the dead of the night when the next tremor
hit. This one jarring the ground so much the bed that Kenji and
Amithyst were in jumped off the floor.

Amithyst sat bolt upright, throwing back the covers and leaping out of
bed to look around for the cause of the disturbance, Kenji had a
likewise reaction.

"Are you sure this is normal? I don't remember the tremors being this frequent.." Amithyst shot towards Kenji.

"Calm yourself, I'm sure the cherubs would alert us if anything
was...." Just then a screeching alarm sounded fallowed closely by an
explosion that rent the stillness of the night and shook the floating
city as an earthquake would.

Amithyst and Kenji were twin blurs as they grabbed their weapons and
headed out the door and towards the center of the city. What they found
there stopped them dead in their tracks and made their blood run cold.

Were the Gates had once stood was now a massive crater like hole with
swirling black mist within it. Out from the mist came demons of such
grotesque nature they bore no resemblance to their earth bound cousins.
As they crawled out of the hole they immediately started tearing into
the Ecarian forces trying to drive them back. But, most horrifying of all
was the shadow of a giant hand just emerging from the holes dark depths.

Before she could react to what she was seeing she felt herself being
roughly pulled away from the spectacle and down one of the streets
leading to the edge of the city.

"Kenji! What are you doing?! We have to stop THAT! Not run away from
it!" Amithyst yelled harshly trying to pull from Kenji's vice-like grip.

"Even we cannot handle that alone Amithyst. We would not return from
it. We must find the others" he said pulling her around and up into his
arms as he ran.

Just before they reached the edge of the city there was a sickening lurch as the entire fortress started to fall from the sky.

Taking off while he still could Kenji launched into the air and flew with Amithyst away from the falling city....
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 6:14 pm

Grammar, people, grammar! this post edited by The Editor

The ground shook almost as bad as the first tremor as Phaie Faese ran towards the scene of the destroyed ground, a dangerous sport for a giant rock golem. He stopped as the smoke rose above his head and saw hordes and hordes of demented demons crawling from the crater. He smashed his way through trying to get to the center of the hole, which wasn't very hard considering they were roughly the size of large ants to him. But before he could get there, he saw a form rise up from the center, it was a pure black golem as tall as, if not taller than Phaie Faese himself. But this golem was warped and twisted, you could barely tell it was made of rock, it looked more like a shadow.
"I haven't seen another golem in decades, were you sleeping underground? If so, you sure picked a bum spot." the golem didn't answer, instead it charged at Phaie Faese who just barely moved out of the way of the particularly fast golem. "So not very talkative, I suspected as much. Well if you're eager for a challange," Phaie Faese pounded the ground causing another tremor. "Then I'm ready and raring to go!"

Last edited by hempy on Thu May 28, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:54 pm

geeze you's guys are gonna make me crazy! I should give a grammar lesson to you all! Evil or Very Mad

It was the middle of the night when Allie first felt the tremors that had bombarded the earth. She and the dragon, Turin had landed to rest for the night. The tremor she felt, what she thought was a dragon snore, woke her from her trance-like sleep. Turin? she thought groggily. No! This on was different, more violent. Allie was wide awake now and jumped up the same time Turin did. His wing, which acted like a tent for her to sleep in, just barely missed her.

"Whats going on!?" Allie yelled to the dragon and quickly broke camp. She threw her stuff into a bag and the bag onto her back and climbed on to his back.

Something's not right.....I- the dragon thought and just then sirens clear as a bell went off (I am just assuming they can be heard throughout the land). It's the Cherubs! the dragon yelled and took off as Allie clung to his back because of the sudden flight.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:41 pm

((OK, Hempy I donno if you missed the memo but you are in Freya with the elves not on Mal'Riel. How do you have expected to get him into the air? And anyway, the giant hand is Mal'Tira trying to come through the gates, not another senile golem -_-))
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:46 am

Rive looked out at the desert surrounding Celdon Spire, miniature holes were opening in random locations across the vast expanse, and a wave of shadows was cralling out.

Oh, Sh*t! he mentally screamed. Then he sent a mental red alert to the other heroes. There is a breach in hell near Celdon Spire, demons are swarming the outer wall and I don't know if the Caverns have been breached yet, but I have a problem here. I will move to the Oddicy mountains, to our cave, meet me there.

He opened a portal and slid through the gateway to the Cavern of Heroes.

OOC: as to the whole "Cavern of Heroes" thing, I don't have a better name for it, so if you come up with a better idea for our cave from The RP, go ahead and edit my post to place the new title.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 2:58 pm

Amithyst and Kenji were flying swiftly above Wetra Rift when they heard Cala's mental shout.

Reaching out with her mind she responded to this with, "Yes we know. Kenji and I had to flee from Mal'Riel, the Gates have opened, and Mal'Riel is....no longer as it was," This statement was punctuated with an image of the city falling from the sky as the Ecarians fled and the demons swarmed. "...We are heading for you as fast as we can fly."

"I'm sure the others are fine," Kenji said to Amithyst. He was now flying them over the expanse of ocean on there way to Oden.

"I'm not worried about the others, they can take care of themselves." She replied in a sour tone. "That was just a bit to close for comfort."

"Well, at least your not bored anymore." he laughed.

She frowned and pinched him on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 2:13 pm

OOC: Do you people read the info thread for this, I posted a little piece of HIGHLY important info that needs the Order's approval before taking affect (since it will affect The RP, and subsequently everything following it (not to mention my book.))
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:24 pm

magician infinity wrote:
OOC: Do you people read the info thread for this, I posted a little piece of HIGHLY important info that needs the Order's approval before taking affect (since it will affect The RP, and subsequently everything following it (not to mention my book.))

@ Magicain: are you talking about your new character??

hmmm well then lets get started

~ Turin was flying them fast toward the city of Mal'Riel when they heard the werewolf-elf's mental call.
Now that I think about it, it probably isn't such a good idea to go flying in toward certain danger without backup Allie thought toward the dragon as he quickly changed directions.
It was dangerous of me, the dragon replied to go flying in without thought. You could have gotten hurt. Allie could feel his concern and shook her head even though the dragon could not see.
So could have you she told him but I plan to stay around for a while she said as they neared the caves.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 10:29 am

OOC: I noticed this earlier, but only recently thought about it. Wetra's Rift is about six months travel from Mal'Riel. To travel there in a few seconds, days, or weeks, would require heavy magical influence, either that or have an active protal ready. As you could see, this is a logical conundrum. (In my new book, Rive took about three years to travel from Celdon Spire to OvBore by foot, about a single year to ride that distance on horseback at full gallop).

IC: Rive looked around the old cave. A thick layer of dust coated everything and a boulder sealed the entrance.
That must have fallen years ago, he thought, let's move that before the others get here. He opened a portal beneath the rock and watched fall into one of the lower planes.

"Now for a little more light," he said as he used Fiirashin to fling flaming orbs out at torches hanging in sconces along the walls.

"And lastly, the dust. AVIERIA!" and the dust was launched out over the lake that had served as their original meeting place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart of Heros: Now Open
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next