G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 I_voting_barHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 I_voting_barHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Heart of Heros: Now Open

Go down 
+3
hempy
Raiga Olir
Amithyst Stonewall
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Anola followed the others to a small cave. As they entered the cave they got puzzled looks on their faces. "What is it?", anola asked as they all stared at the empty cave.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:00 pm

Rana slowly, deliberately spoke the words that was on everyone's minds as they stared blankly into the empty cavern, unable to comprehend the vast horror that had taken place. Just as Anola caught up to the rest of them, Rana said, "They're all...gone."

OOC: Because I love dramatic lines XD
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:07 pm

((Obvious girl is Obvious..))
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:29 pm

It wasn't until they got closer to the caves that Turin felt uneasy, and when they entered chamber, Turin knew why.
"They're all...gone." Said the girl called Rana, staring at the empty room. Turin didn't know what else to do, so he started walking around, looking for clues, but thought better of it, thinking because he was so big, he might trample the little clues they'd find.

Last edited by The Dark Lord Happy Pantz on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:35 pm

OOC: @Amithyst: :-P XDDD
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Phaie Faese looked around the cave for any sign of the previous inhabitants. He noticed immediately that the floor of the cave was askew, stalagmites and stalagtites littered the area that was previously flat. "Do either of you know what happens to the earth when you try to summon an earth god?" He said to anyone listening. With no answer presented he continued. "Dang, cuz' this was going to be my first god sumoning and I missed it. I bet the others are all happy in the spirit realm yuking it up with Terra."
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:37 pm

Turin growled a little at the suggestion, which he did not find at all amusing and lowered his head to look around the cave's floor. He opened his mind for everyone to hear They are not here, but I would know if my rider was dead, for I would be dead as well and I am not. I do not know where they are, however, it does seem like the summoning has gone awry although perhaps this is what happens in those situations, as even I do not know what happens when a God is summoned, as dragons have no need to summon them, and such an event has not been needed for quite some time. They must be in the spirit-realm as the golem said, but they surely are the only ones that will ever be able to visit that realm, and return to this one.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:01 am

"Welp," his giantness said, "Nothing to do now but wait or get on with another summoning, and seeing as we don't have enough peoples another summoning would be an incredibly dangerous process. I'm all for it!"

"However, if the others did manage to successfully summon a god, it's possible that he's just taken them to the place he wants them. Which means we've got a long journey with no known destination. Weeee." He turned to exit the cave remains, "That s unless you'd rather stay..."
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:55 pm

As Anola listened to the conversations she decided quite quikly to follow the great Golem. As he walked out of the cave she and her little fox demon companion followed him, turning back only to see if the others were following. When they just stood there, dumbfounded she said, "Well? are you just going to abandon your friends?". Then she turned and followed the golem out of the cave. Spreading her wings, she flew into the air and landed on the Giants shoulder. "shouldnt we look for the heroes first?" she asked him, not knowing she had already found them.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Turin let out a gravely chuckle and indicated himself and the golem You found them he told her The ones in this world, anyway he said worriedly.

((at least, i think only hempy and i were the only heroes who left the cave))
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:37 pm

I am going to go through all of the older rp's (that i'm involved in, anway--the others can just.....go be happy) and make a story thus far thing, so i won't have to write as long as a one that i did for the tavern. i won't do it now though, because my arm hurts from all of that typing.......anway to start

THE STORY THUS FAR:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart of Heros: Now Open
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5