G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Keega: Index of Grace I_vote_lcapKeega: Index of Grace I_voting_barKeega: Index of Grace I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Keega: Index of Grace I_vote_lcapKeega: Index of Grace I_voting_barKeega: Index of Grace I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Keega: Index of Grace EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Keega: Index of Grace EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Keega: Index of Grace EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Keega: Index of Grace EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Keega: Index of Grace EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Keega: Index of Grace EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Keega: Index of Grace EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Keega: Index of Grace EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Keega: Index of Grace EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Keega: Index of Grace

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Character
Name: Name: Adrithie
Race: Demon

Keega: Index of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:56 pm

kk.... I noticed that things been a bit slow and hopefully This RP will speed thing up a bit, not to mention that I would like to have the honor of RPing with you guys. Soo.. here is the basic info of the RP.(I talked to a friend of mine that said it was ok.... you know him but I'm letting him do the honors of telling you who he is.... he a hero in the realm)

If you don't feel like reading the events that happened that leads up to the RP, just skip down to the bolded orange writing...

RP Info:
Events that leads to the adventure:
About 6 months ago:
We are all near the end of the age of falling, Rumor has it that an ancient artifact created by a race called the "Ancients", that were pretty much immortal humans but with blue skin, to give any average being the powers of all the gods. But somehow they all vanished. It was as though they were erased from all of history, but even so the only thing left from them was the This Artifact that was hidden underground for god(s) only knows how long.... Instantly after realizing that this artifact was found a group of Ecarians came to the dig site under grand orders of the Cherubs to take the artifact and leave no survivors and obliterate all witnesses to dust. Hence why it is now only rumors.

About 3 months ago:
The Cherubs Studied the artifact and found out it's purpose was to kill the gods and create one newer, more powerful god that would bring all races under one rule by force. They called the artifact the “Index of Grace” due to that its power could do unspeakable things, both holy and unholy. They decided to place it into a very well guarded tower while they prepare for its destruction that was delayed due to the execution of a “fallen” Ecarian that done nothing more other than falling in love with a demon (my char) and freed him from his unbreakable hell prison (which is actually just an underground prison for special demons that were questionable due to their strange personality… it’s known but said to be impossible to break out.). The same day she was executed the Index was stolen and hidden, the thief is unknown but due to lack of information they assumed that Adrithie was the thief. He was obviously innocent but the real thief was unknown and hid the index leaving multiple clues to where he hid it. (the real thief is now dead with the index) Due to perfect timing the thief got away with the index and was able to frame Adrithie who is now being constantly hunted by the more powerful Ecarians.

With these events rumors about the index and its endless possibilities started to spread faster than a blink of an eye. Adrithie’s family has been wandering the realm with a secret small army of at least four hundred demons, one hundred for Adrithie’s father Shariscrum (shar-is-rum) and one hundred for each of Adrithie’s brothers Hexcel (hex-cell), Vainnium (vane- ni-um), and Ciddaj (kid-dawj) ever since the humans opened the demon gate. They have been very secretive and for some reason no one was able to even find they and they were able to hide from even the Ecarians. When rumors of the index hit Adrithie’s family they split up and started the hunt for it, planning on not only surpassing the gods but also recreating Keega in their own, twisted image. With four separate groups plan on finding the artifact before any one, and kill any one that gets in their way.

The Beastmen knew about the index at the same time as it was found and so they all started looking for it to use it for one of their shrines to their god. Nothing was able to with stand their brutal attacks on the small towns for this artifact. If it got in their way it was either be moved or be slaughtered. Creating even more stress for all of the races.

The rest of the races are either trying to ignore everything that’s going on or just plain out trying to find this artifact for power. Bandits of all kinds started to show massive movement around the realm, Assassinations have been happening in multiple areas, mercenaries are getting rich from being paid by groups of treasure searchers to kill off the competition and groups of mixed races started their endless search for power as well, digging in random areas hoping to find the index. Even so most of everyone considered the index to by nothing but myth.

TODAY:
25% of all of Keega believes in the index myth and the other 75% believes the Index is nothing but a myth. Every one’s chars decided to all meet up in a well known tavern so they could all finally get to see each other again after a longtime. The tavern is in Freya in the Sabest forest and it’s on a lone road and the next closest road is about two miles away east and west, the road leads straight onto Natome We all meet somehow in the tavern. After talking for a while you overhear two people talk about the Index myth. It is a good question whether or not it exists or not, hardly any proof and no one ever talks about it that much. Eventually the tavern keeper kicks every one out but he lets us stay to finish hearing the story and lets us finish our drinks. After we leave our story will begin.

-The END-

PLZ READ:
Seeing I hardly know your chars could you please do me a huge favor and fill in this char sheet (pictures are allowed).... most likely I would allow your char (unless you put something that ses will kill any demon without thought plus mega powers that literately spell out instant kill...then it's a no no.) but this is so I could get a better idea on what they are somewhat about and a tad in their past better.

Name:

Race:

Eyes:

Hair/ fur:

Height:

Personality:

Weapons:

History (most important):

Spells/magic (plz be very detailed... keeps me interested):

Appearance (pictures are allowed):

Last edited by Drakel on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:53 am

in example.... here is my char.

Name: Adrithie (add-rith-eye)

Race: Shadow Demon

Eyes (elf): the iris is blood red, and the “whites” of the eye is a very dark blue (almost black)

Eyes (demon): his eyes are more dragon like but with the same colors for the "whites" and "Iris".

Hair/fur: (elf) goldish colored hair that is long and unstyled.

Height (elf): 6'4
Height (demon): 7'6

Personality: He’s mainly passive for a demon and he tries his best to bring a good name for demons, even so when he does fight he gets into it to a point where he can’t get stopped and the longer he fights the more demonic he looks. You’ll find out that even though he does not like to fight the loves a good one. Easily persuaded and tempted by cookies, candy and other good sweets that would be rare to have in hell. Loves his demon form more than his elf form.

Weapons: His one and only weapon is actually a double handed spear/scythe that he uses for combat most of the time. His scythe in elf form looks like a normal scythe with the bottom end sharpened but the real form of the sythe is alot more detailed and better looking. When he reaches farther into his demon form his hands turns into very sharp claws and he’ll start to use the spear/scythe with one hand instead of two.

History: Adrithie was once at peace as a shadow demon in the darkest places of hell. He always loved being left alone and sometimes he talks to the souls that are in hell not for sins but for their own self pity and self misery for dying with a sad heart. He was always different from all the other demons, he would never Innocent/good souls and he appreciates things more. When the Hell Gate opened up after a long time his father, three brothers, and him all ran out with thousands of servants with the armies upon armies of other powerful demons. Only four hundred of those servants survived. After some time Adrithie was captured by some of the Ecarians but due to his strange personality they decided to put him inside the hell prison. He always had his “warden” with him at all times, she was Sylvania (sil-vawn-na) and eventually the two fell in love. So much that one day she decided to help Adrithie be free from his prison that was said to be “impossible to breakout of”. The next day he was free but instead he had to watch the hardest thing in his life. He was trying to get back through the demon gate but instead watched his own wife get executed in an unspeakable way. One of the Cherubs announced that she has committed a sin and that she was pregnated by a demon that stole the index of Grace. She, Screaming on how they are wrong about Adrithie, was skinned alive, still alive was put inside a body bag made from that skin and she was stabbed to death. After that he ran away from the city and has always been in hiding all his life, trying his best to deny that it wasn’t his fault that all this has happened. Eventually he sure come to the false truth and started to believe that all the problems that are happening now are completely his fault. And so he tries his best to look at whatever bright side he could find (cookies).

Spells/magic: Spells/abilities: fire, frost/ice, darkness, light control but he has to be unarmed to create the element so he could control it. He also can’t control any of the elements unless they were created by him. The only element that he can naturally control without the need of creating it is darkness. Here is what he could do with each element.

Fire: he could create blasts of fire at people, he could also manipulate the fire he creates,(kinda like Fiirashin)

Shadow/darkness: he could do multiple things with darkness due to that he’s a shadow demon, control darkness ( Shinamen), shadow jump which is pretty much just going into a very dark place and pop out of any shadow in the area, He could also control all humanoid shadows and use them to attack a target However the “living” shadow is always touching the ground and will not move even when the “owner” of the shadow moves and it also takes about ten seconds for the shadow to “pop” out slowly which is more than enough time to destroy it (he could only control six shadows at the same time).... He could naturally absorb some of the more weaker shadow attacks due to being a shadow demon.

Frost/ice: He could only pretty much put ice on an inanimate object or create a pole of ice that touches the ground but this is so he could manipulate the object for combat. other than that, he can’t do crap with ice/frost. (you forgot to add a spell that allows someone to control ice/frost)

Light: this is where it gets confusing lol…. He can use light due to that his secret love taught him. He could only do two things with light…. He could create light energy attacks and he could create a butterfly attack, (which is pretty much a light energy bolt but it’s in the shape of a butterfly) and he could create a defensive shield made of light energy to protect himself…. That’s pretty much it. As a shadow demon he blinds himself using these light spells but he prefers to use him due to that he thinks it gives him a better image.

With all these elements put together he has a unique ability. This I have to explain so it does not seem “godly” He could heal others and this healing effect is more powerful and faster than Leahnu. What happens is that he covers someone’s wound with a special glowing ice and depending on how deep the wound is the ice healing should only take a few moments, however when the ice is done healing it shatters and on the exact place the wound was on a black “shadow fire” is placed on Adrithie and instantly transfers the wound to Adrithie inexact. It does not matter whether he is in elf form or not, it cuts him on both forms and so the wound is on both forms until healed. (kinda like a wound trade spell for those that could control these four elements)

He also able to completely hide his demon presence when in elf form.

Appearance (pictures are allowed) (elf): Even though he is a demon he is able to hide in his Elvin form. In Elvin form his skin is a light tan but when he gets into a fight it’ll darken and turn really dark grey, and face looks flawless however it’s all fake and when he starts to get into a fight his smile cuts the Elvin skin to grow till it reaches the far back of the jaw. When he starts to get “into” a fight his iris shrinks, the pupil disappears and the Iris becomes the pupil. (his eyes are very sensitive to light) On his hands are markings that glows, this is to allow him to use magic, the left hand’s marking is a pentagram that looks as though it holds lava in it but has a very dark aura in it and the right hand’s marking is a cross looks like cracked up ice that has a very bright, peace full glow to it. You can see these markings on both the palms and on the back of the hands. This is because they go through the hand and stops right at the last layer of skin. (the demon form will come in sooner or later)

As for the demon form…. All you’ll know until later in the RP is that he looks like the pic, just add sharp black claws, and wings.

Keega: Index of Grace Demons

Last edited by Drakel on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:41 am

sounds interesting....

ill save my spot here and reply later with my character description. this is pretty much a dead forum so i am not sure who will join; it may end up being just us.
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:44 pm

anyone else interested in this????
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:50 pm

kk... I know it's been some time but I'm wondering.... is anyone here still interested in this RP?

as of what I've seen things have been VERY slow lately so I decided to ask in case there were people here that wanted to join.

I'm sorry for resurrecting this topic.... and for double posting…. Again.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Drakel wrote:
kk... I know it's been some time but I'm wondering.... is anyone here still interested in this RP?

as of what I've seen things have been VERY slow lately so I decided to ask in case there were people here that wanted to join.

I'm sorry for resurrecting this topic.... and for double posting…. Again.

naw its good. yeah it seems that the forum is dead T_T or at least, slowly dieing...
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:11 am

I'm still alive! I'm just trying to focus on my own story. Oh by the way, I started my own comic.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:08 am

hempy wrote:
I'm still alive! I'm just trying to focus on my own story. Oh by the way, I started my own comic.

:O links!

and ok, well im sorry! i keep forgeting to make my profile for this. i will try, try, try to make it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:15 pm

kk... cool. hopefully it all works out till the very end. Wink
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:50 am

Age: no one can be sure his intelligence and wisdom makes him seem very old

Race:half-elven

Eyes:piercing green eyes

Hair/ fur: jet black unstyled falls just past his shoulders

Height: 6"8'

Personality: neutral comments on both sides but if you anger him greatly no one will be able to tell when he drew his sword or put it away(so to speak (he doen't anger easly) his freinds are always safe from his anger) he is the balancer so to speak he will let neither good nor evil be completely destroyed but is more on the side of good.

Weapons: dual short swords, a strong long bow (his accuracy is uncanny), his magic

History: his past is a mystery to most exept one person who carrys his past to the grave

Spells/magic (plz be very detailed... keeps me interested): lightning strike (more to stun an opponent for interagation than harm doesn't last long) embers (uses to tourcher his enems for info) earth punch (knocks the enemy back and can wind him if hits in the right spot his most leathal magic) and varius illusion (uses for entertainment incase of low funds and such)

Appearance (pictures are allowed): Keega: Index of Grace Images11
only with shoulder length hair his out fit allows him to move swiftly

Keega: Index of Grace Dragon10
his dragon only fights others mount he is not a mount but a friend for life link in partnership (they respect each other greatly for eaches power matches the others nothing else.)

Last edited by dragonbullet on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilenceIsGolden
Wannabe
SilenceIsGolden

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-10-26

Character
Name: Momoshiro
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:43 pm

Name: Momoshiro (last name unknown)

Race: Ecarian Vampire

Eyes: Brown/grey/red depending on which personality has taken over

Hair/ fur: Blonde/Black/White depending on which personality has taken over

Height: 4ft 7

Personality: A Girl with 3 personalities; each not knowing about the other;
The normal personality only knows she is human, very friendly and hyper although everything is lathered in a dark overtone. Can use Silver Emperor and tarot
The Vampire personality only knows she is a vampire; quiet, morbid, but
Has an extreme craving for others to feel pain if she is upset. Can use Golden Empress and tarot
The Ecarian personality is completely oblivious to everything around her; even to her own race (claiming it to be a something-or-other) wings are retractable but not at will. Can use all weapons

Claims to feel "waves" coming off of weapons and in turn reffers to them as though they are people
Terrible memory lapses may happen. Fights only for the side her Nii nii is on (this can be any person who is kind and willing to protect her, although after a memory lapse she could turn against them if not careful)
Extremely Disturbed, supposedly insane, but very naiive

Weapons: Two Sythes; Silver Emperor & Golden Empress along with several tarot cards that hold great power

History (most important): Her history is completely unknown to her but legend has it that she was once one of the greatest Ecarians along with her "Nii Nii" who were both struck down to earth by a demon who turned her into a vampire; causing both to lose their memories and forever wander the planet in hopes of finding a way back. Other Ecarians claim that she isn't of them although they still treat her with respect as one of their own.
Wandering the many plains of Keega, she goes from person to person (mostly people who plan to use her for their own wants), loses her memory and then repeats the process.

Spells/magic (plz be very detailed... keeps me interested): Each Tarot card holds a different spell but only up to 3 can be used in a battle; each one is randomly chosen from a shuffled deck
The World: Stops time for 10 seconds
The Lovers: Hyptnotizes a male victim
The Hermit: Isolates self from pain
The Star: Pummles the foe with several punches
The Wheel of Fortune: A random game starts in which decides whether the opponet is Hit, Mauled, Healed, or Not hit at all.
The Magician: Uses Fire Earth Wind and Water to attack at once
The High Preistess: Heals even the most fatal wounds; very few instances where it can revive someone from death
Death: Can forsee a fatal attack to prevent any casualties
Chariot: Gives the power of teleportation for 2 minuets
Hirophant: Puts up a barrier against oncoming attacks
The Fool: Disables one attack for 12 minuets
Stregnth: Clears mind to heighten abilities
The Tower: Causes the area to become encompassed in darkness
The Devil: A symbol http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090127133957/silent/images/b/b4/Haloofthesun.jpg is placed around the opponets for 1 minuet, anyone who leaves the circle will immediately become a pawn for Momoshiro for up to 2.5 minuets
Justice: Reflects an attack back at the opponet
Judgement: Sythes combine into a more powerful weapon
The Moon: Consumes into Darkness
The Sun: Purifies Darkness
Temperance: Causes self to lose memory in exchange to bring back one of the dead by letting them be reborn
Swords: the # drawn is how much of her party's Stregnth is raised
Wands: the # drawn is how much of her party's Magic is raised
Coins: the # drawn is how much of her party's Luck is raised
Cups: the # drawn is how much of her party's Defense is raised

Appearance (pictures are allowed):
Normal form:
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/121/l_23795b1ef05cc9ad789405eb876651d6.jpg
Vampire and Ecarian forms
http://static.zerochan.net/600/08/16/168308.jpg

Last edited by SilenceIsGolden on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:34 pm

Take off the K-O on The Wheel of Fortune spell (or replace it with dazed, blind or confuse) and place a duration for how long she could control someone under the devil spell and I believe your char would be perfectly fine for this RP. I love how she picks her spells randomly in a deck of cards... (And I'll hold you on that word; but I won't be strict on it at all.)

Dragon I like how you made your char.... but it's the dragon that completely sold it all off, Though I doubt it'll be fighting a lot if not at all... I'll come up with something for it to fight.

Other than that all I have to say is, nice job to the both of you...

We need at least one more person to join before we could start XD... Who else is interested?
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:45 pm

another thing it seems slow beacuse during the summer the forum is pretty deserted when school starts up it comes to life
Back to top Go down
SilenceIsGolden
Wannabe
SilenceIsGolden

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-10-26

Character
Name: Momoshiro
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:52 pm

Yup i wanted my character to be based from chance. the cards must circulate once in the deck before being shuffled and used again
It's only fair that its an extremely small chance for her to be in Ecarian Overdrive Mode (her most powerful form)
And a few cards can ACTUALLY be used on party members if needed (like if working with a demon, encompassing them in darkness would help instead of harm)

and btw, if you havent noticed; there's no Emperor or Empress cards because i picked those as my weapon's names
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:57 pm

kk... if anyone is still interested in this RP please post a char sheet ASAP!!

After our next member I'll be posting the RP the next day. If no one else joins by the end of next week I'll post it on 11/21/10... or November, 21, 2010. I'd really appreciate more members if possible and I’m sorry if this is placing more pressure on people who’s been wanting to join but don’t have a char sheet but still…. <_<… we haven’t even started yet and yet 1 ¾ months passed.

Please if anyone else is interested please at least post saying that you’re interested. Don’t worry about not having your char sheet up by the 21, it’ll take some time before the RP would actually begin to take off and get into the story.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Drakel wrote:
kk... if anyone is still interested in this RP please post a char sheet ASAP!!

After our next member I'll be posting the RP the next day. If no one else joins by the end of next week I'll post it on 11/21/10... or November, 21, 2010. I'd really appreciate more members if possible and I’m sorry if this is placing more pressure on people who’s been wanting to join but don’t have a char sheet but still…. <_<… we haven’t even started yet and yet 1 ¾ months passed.

Please if anyone else is interested please at least post saying that you’re interested. Don’t worry about not having your char sheet up by the 21, it’ll take some time before the RP would actually begin to take off and get into the story.

is that a *coughcough* to me? lol, ok since there is a deadline i will make one *siiggghhh*
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:13 pm

. It’s not directed towards any one ( It's not even coming close to talking about you), It's a statement saying that if anyone else wishes to join to at least just either PM me or send a post saying something like " I'm interested, I'll have my char sheet up eventually"

You already said such so you’re fine, though I'm just trying to see if other members would be interested as well. The main Reason I said what I said in my last post is to pretty much say “ if you want to join please at least tell me so I could prepare for them joining should they join a tad late.

it's also to tell the people who already said that they'll join (including you) that I'll start the RP on the time given. (11/21/10... or November, 21, 2010)
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:03 pm

kk... I know this is all very early but I'm going to start TODAY!!!

I was supposed to have a thing where I play sports against 20 other schools in my state for ROTC but because of the rain my school chickened out with the excuse of " I don't want the students to get sick from the rain and I getting blamed for it."

sooo... yah. RP is going to start today instead of tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:43 pm

k been waiting hopefuly (exsuse any spelling errors) more people will join in the next week
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:51 pm

I hope the same...

EDIT: before I begin I'll like to say that instead of placing the time zone towards the end of the age of falling it'll be in the middle... this will help the story I want so that not many Ecarians will be able to hunt other demons while they are still fighting against the demons constantly coming out of the demon gate. (or so I assume)
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:09 am

kk.... Well I might be a tad late but the RP is up at least.

Also I'm sorry for the long post. I kinda got carried away and wanted to explain in high detail what the tavern we are at is kinda like. Plus I had seven cups of coffee and I just couldn’t stop writing. Very Happy

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:38 pm

lol it's good it's kinda nice to know our surroundings
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:23 pm

i removed my ooc: comment from the rp and posted it here
i like the way you used color for the speech part its very nice i hope you don't mind if i adopt it too. also i updated my character sheet a little nothing big.
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:31 pm

kk... then I gues I should do the same.

Quote :
OCC: it's ok for people to use color for their speech.... I actually prefer it so I could find out when your char talks a lot easier. Cause usually it takes me about three times reading to say,” oh... so that’s when he said something!!!” Smile

Though from now on lets please try to keep the OOC chat in the OOC section unless last resort or unless you’re trying to explain something in smaller words.

and I also don't mind at all if you change your char sheet... as you well know I kinda changed mine as well... but only a little. I guess as long as you tell me that you edited your char sheet I'm 100% fine with it.

EDIT: as for currency, I think we'll stick with a universal 100 copper = 1 silver, 100 silver= 1 gold.... but you kind of had an idea with the royals and I kinda like it so let’s stick with that.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:48 pm

thank you actually I kinda ripped it off a few books it was used in by different authors of course and i'm happy to contribute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keega: Index of Grace   Keega: Index of Grace Empty

Back to top Go down

Keega: Index of Grace
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next