G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Keega help (for new members) I_vote_lcapKeega help (for new members) I_voting_barKeega help (for new members) I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Keega help (for new members) I_vote_lcapKeega help (for new members) I_voting_barKeega help (for new members) I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Keega help (for new members) EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Keega help (for new members) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Keega help (for new members) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Keega help (for new members) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Keega help (for new members) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Keega help (for new members) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Keega help (for new members) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Keega help (for new members) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Keega help (for new members) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Keega help (for new members)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

Keega help (for new members) Empty
PostSubject: Keega help (for new members)   Keega help (for new members) EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:24 am

OK, in an attempt to aid those new members who have no idea what Keega is, I'm posting this little guide.

Keega is a world originally created by the Order member and Admin Amithyst Stone for an RP in a notebook. In this early incarnation of the world, there was little structure (I.E. the races were undefined, the flora and fauna were undefined, practically no cities were marked (that has yet to change)). The world worked great, but some of the Order saught more.

I copied and expanded the map into what it is now, and (with the prime co-operation of Mr. Roboto, Evefarrel, and Amithyst Stone) began defining the world.

For a little over a year we worked on this task. Today, I still work on Keega and am still answering questions concerning it. The RPs have all died.

All current info on Keega is found through the link below:
Keega info

Last edited by magician infinity on Sun May 23, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

Keega help (for new members) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keega help (for new members)   Keega help (for new members) EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:53 am

OK, here is a list of frequently asked questions. If anyone has any questions to add, please post them or PM them to me.

Q1) What god(dess) do vampires/weres worship?
A1) Vampires and weres are not a race, and therefore have no god(dess). These poor souls may retain the worship of whatever god(dess) they worshipped before they were infected. And some weres have added the worship of Sabets to their previous religion (although it is unkown if Sabets accepts them, and the beastmen deny weres entry into official temples to Sabets).

Q2) Can golems become a were/vampire?
A2) As golems have no veins or blood to carry a virus, I would say "no'. As of yet, however, none of the other people who aid in the design of Keega have said anything on the topic, so this may change.

Q3) Why aren't elves immortal?
A3) We (the people designing Keega) wanted all our races to be mortal (I can't remember why). With the lone exception of golems (see Q4) and a few key characters (the Heros), this holds true.

Q4) If you wanted your races mortal, than whay make golems an exception?
A4) Primarily for the character Phaie Phaese (pronounce "Pie Face). We wanted at least one character who had seen everything since creation, and the only way to do that would be to create a unique, immortal and uber powerful character (and pray that the person controlling them didn't over use it) or create a race that could survive that long. We decided on the latter, but we balanced the race out by making them exceedingly stupid.

Q5) Who are the Heros?
A5) The Heroes are the original 11 characters designed for Keega. They are:
Allie Ryuu (played by The Dark Lord Happy Pants)
Amithyst Stone (played by her namesake)
Aule Naugrim (played by Mr. Roboto)
Cala Rive (played by Magician Infinity)
Eve Tokagima (played by Evefarrel)
Kenji (played by Amithyst Stone)
Kohona (played by Miki-chan)
Phaie Phaese (played by Hempy)
Shar (played by Niki-chan)
Turin (played by The Dark Lord Happy Pants)

Q6) Can I play as (insert Hero's name here)?
A6) That is completely up to the person who originally played that character. I personally won't allow anyone to play as Rive.

Any other questions concerning Keega can be directed to me. I will answer any question to the best of my abilities or direct you to where you can find the answer.
Back to top Go down

Keega help (for new members)
Page 1 of 1