G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Keegan Geography I_vote_lcapKeegan Geography I_voting_barKeegan Geography I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Keegan Geography I_vote_lcapKeegan Geography I_voting_barKeegan Geography I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Keegan Geography EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Keegan Geography EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Keegan Geography EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Keegan Geography EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Keegan Geography EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Keegan Geography EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Keegan Geography EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Keegan Geography EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Keegan Geography EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Keegan Geography

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

Keegan Geography Empty
PostSubject: Keegan Geography   Keegan Geography EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:41 am

Keegan geography is more difficult than the history. Here I will post a map of Keega as well as descriptions of all the major locations.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

Keegan Geography Empty
PostSubject: Map of Kéega   Keegan Geography EmptyTue May 06, 2008 11:51 am

Keegan Geography Worldmap

Last edited by Amithyst Stone on Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

Keegan Geography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keegan Geography   Keegan Geography EmptyTue May 06, 2008 11:52 am

Major Locations

Ithica: The giant fortress capitol of the Odenian Empire. The human King lives here.
Oden: The continent that houses the Odenian Empire. Homeland of Humans but every race now has a people living here. Has political control over the continent of Oden, the Hunt and star islands, and [to some extent] the Siren Rocks. A materialistic monarchy ruled by a human king.

Dracom: The capitol of the Kerna, the Draconic Overlord rules from this location with the Tribe Elders from around Kerna.
Kerna: A small island off the southwest coast of Oden. Homeland of the Dragons. Small tribes from all races live here. The land is split into various tribe lands, each tribe is of a different species of dragon ruled by an Elder.

Xadyl: Keega's smallest capitol, men have built a city around it. Capitol of the Empire of Xadyl. The Pixie Queen rules from here.
Nil: A small island in the Nii archipelago. Heavy frequent rains have led to this island being heavily forested. Homeland of the Pixies, they control only the island of Nil, this is the smallest nation in the world. The Pixie Queen rules with a council of advisers.

Mal'Riel: A giant flying fortress built around the Gates of Hell. Circular in shape, this city has a single major road that spirals from one end of the city to the center, where the Gates of Hell set for eternity. For the most part Mal Riel is built out of an aquamarine colored crystal that is oddly resilient to magic. Around the city center are eight large towers. These towers are the homes of the Ecarian High Council.
Gates of Hell: A pair of giant black doors made of an unknown substance. A wrought iron chain is wrapped around the Gates. This chain is magically reinforced and has no end.

Gateway Island: The only entrance to the heavens is found here. On the coast facing Bay of the Gods is a giant statue of Celdon, the King of the Gods. Surrounding the island is a wall that extends to unknown heights into the sky. Location only known by the Mer.

Syloda: The capital of the Alliance of Nii. Found on the island Nii in the Nii Archipelago. The Goblin Tribes-Master rules from here.
Nii Archipelago: A group of large islands connected with innumerable tunnels. Homeland of the Goblins and Pixies.The governmental connection that the five Goblin tribes forged at the end of the Age of Falling, ruled by the Goblin Tribes-Master. Controls all the Nii Archipelago except the island of Nil.

S'Syba: Technically two separate cities, the original S'Syba is found at the bottom of the Wetra Rift. The S'Syba known to the rest of the world is floating on the waves above the original. S’Syba is Keega's largest permanent settlement. The Mer Senate rules from the Lower S'Syba.
Wetra Rift: The lowest location in Keega, this chasm extends for 800 miles and is 200 miles deep. Near the center of the Primary Rift the Mer have built the Great City of S'Syba.

Freya: Large, mostly forested continent found to the north of Oden. Homeland to the Elves. The only democracy in Keega.
Matone: Capitol City of Freya. Location of the most extensive library in all Keega, which houses information and history going back as far as the Age of War. The Elvin Prime Minister resides here.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

Keegan Geography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keegan Geography   Keegan Geography EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 12:23 pm

As you can see I made a clearer version of the map. Somethings I was unable to read on it though so if you spot something I didn't label tell me and I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

Keegan Geography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keegan Geography   Keegan Geography EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:24 pm

The city I marked on the eastern coast of Ezen is OvBore (you choose as to if the "B" is capitolized or not). On the southern-most point that seperates the Freyan planes and Sabet's Forest (the woods in which Matone lies), rests the town of Selton. The capital located on the island of Nii is Syloda. The capital of the dwarves, on the south-western peninsula of Ezen, is Rale, not Balen (the mountain there shares the same name). And the grey box you placed to the north of Rale is the Marsh of Mal'Tira. The Island of Nil is coverd in the Glith Forest, and the capital there is Xadyl. The volcano on the Freyan planes is Thres. Lastly, Celdon Spire is surrounded by an (as of yet) unnamed desert.
The western city on Ezen has yet to be named.

Last edited by magician infinity on Sun May 23, 2010 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

Keegan Geography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keegan Geography   Keegan Geography EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:06 pm

Hey, didn't the Kerma island's volcano have a name? Hmm, maybe not. whatever I don't care I was wondering. Also, wasn't there another small city in Oden?

Meh, things change to much so I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

Keegan Geography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keegan Geography   Keegan Geography EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:17 pm

The Dark Lord Happy Pantz wrote:
Hey, didn't the Kerma island's volcano have a name? Hmm, maybe not. whatever I don't care I was wondering. Also, wasn't there another small city in Oden?

Meh, things change to much so I don't know.
Yeah, its Ash Mountain. And I didn't want that one part of the map to seem cluttered so I left off a few inconsequential things.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

Keegan Geography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keegan Geography   Keegan Geography EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:30 pm

If I could get hold of DC2, I will draw 'zoomed in' maps of the islands off the coast of Oden, as well as various other regions. In these expanded maps, I will fill in some of the cities that were left out of the map posted above, as well as name some of the landmarks that currently have no names or have names left out of the map.

And DLHP, there was another city on Oden. RanZin. It's location is marked on the map, but is unlabled. We try to keep things already in place the same, so you only need to add things when you refresh on the geography. Every once in a while, a name will change, but we try to keep such instances at a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

Keegan Geography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keegan Geography   Keegan Geography EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:53 am

the picture of the map isn't working anymore... i hope it didn't get deleted I donno if i have a copy anymore
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

Keegan Geography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keegan Geography   Keegan Geography EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Original map found after scouring through Eve's Photobucket page. I've copied the file to both my Photobucket and my dA. Won't be losing it again anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

Keegan Geography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keegan Geography   Keegan Geography EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:34 pm

in case this is relivat i thought i should mention that i have thr DC 2. ive had it for quite a while but i dont see much of anyone else other than sheila and then if i do i forget
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

Keegan Geography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keegan Geography   Keegan Geography EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:46 pm

I should be back in Carthage either this Wednesday or Thursday. I'll see about picking it up from you then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keegan Geography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keegan Geography   Keegan Geography Empty

Back to top Go down

Keegan Geography
Page 1 of 1