G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! I_vote_lcapYORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! I_voting_barYORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! I_vote_lcapYORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! I_voting_barYORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!!   YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Ive resently come into the creative mood again so im going to begin writeing a story. I dont yet know what about or any thing like that but as soon as i have some of it writen down ill be posting it here where all of you can read and comment if you want.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!!   YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:30 pm

Wicked cool! And a great way to jumpstart the freaking dead Stories section *hint-cough-hint-hint*.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!!   YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Wink
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!!   YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:19 am

so, i found an old story of mine thats only like a chapter long and i decided to make it live again........please, feel free to critisize (if theres a need), or comment, or even pm me if you wish. i will read what you post, and reply......so here goes nothin....(TITLE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

FORBBIDEN FRUIT

Chapter One: The save

He walked down the street. Silently, almost sadly. he was thirsty. Yet again. He hated what he had become, all those years ago. He hated haveing to feed on humans, though he didnt kill them. Anymore, that is. It had taken him the better part of a century to figure out that his bite wouldnt change people. Or the worst, depending on how you looked at it. He didnt remember how he had been changed, so thats just what he always thought.

And now he was thirsty again, roming the street for a victim that wouldnt be to hard to get to.That wouldnt struggle.But of course the streets were completly deserted at this time of night. Except for the usual cat that is.

Ill add more tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!!   YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:11 pm

although i have searched and searched, it apears that i am missing a page to the story i began to tell yesterday. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ........if you can wait patiently for a little while, i will begin a new story shortly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!!   YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 8:06 pm

I liked the story you had going it was good.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!!   YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:10 pm

I did too. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!!   YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

YORI-CHAN'S STORY!!!!!
Page 1 of 1