G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread I_vote_lcapThe Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread I_voting_barThe Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread I_vote_lcapThe Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread I_voting_barThe Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread   The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptyThu May 08, 2008 11:51 am

We know it was going to pop sooner or later, so here it is. Let's see how many posts are over each game. *Places a $3,000 chip on a spot labeled FF-VII* I placed my bet.
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Number of posts : 295

Character
Name: Aule Naugrim
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread   The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptyThu May 08, 2008 4:36 pm

*slaps you in the face* How could you do such a thing?!?

I know you don't EVEN have 3-grand. *replaces your chip with a single dollar chip*

Now, I'm placin my bet...here. *puts down a dollar chip on FF6*
Back to top Go down
balnon
Wannabe
balnon

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Character
Name: joe
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread   The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptyMon May 19, 2008 1:46 pm

i got a zillion dollars so i beat all of u
Back to top Go down
balnon
Wannabe
balnon

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Character
Name: joe
Race: Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread   The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptyMon May 19, 2008 1:47 pm

i say final fantasy 7 will win only because of the god awesome guy with a giant sword
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread   The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:44 pm

balnon wrote:
i say final fantasy 7 will win only because of the god awesome guy with a giant sword
Sephy is awesome but he is obviously conpecating for something with that giant sword of his. Razz
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread   The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:39 pm

balnon wrote:
Which guy with a giant sword are you referring to again, there are two of them if you remember.
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Number of posts : 295

Character
Name: Aule Naugrim
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread   The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:02 am

Yay! Threadromancy!

Anyways...What would ya'll say the best musical piece in any FF game is?

For me, it's "Prelude" (aka, "Crystal Theme"). It's been in pretty much every game (which beats out your precious "One Winged Angel").
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread   The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:44 am

FFVIII PWNZ ALLLL of the other FF's!!! D<
An I don't care who say's otherwise!
*1 bazillion chip on FFVIII*
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread   The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 2:05 pm

Sorry, but I place a second bet. On FFXIII. The main character is Cloud turned female, wielding a gunblade! A GUNBLADE, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread   The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inevitable Final Fantasy Thread
Page 1 of 1