G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie I_vote_lcapRemembering Chocolate Chip Cookie I_voting_barRemembering Chocolate Chip Cookie I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie I_vote_lcapRemembering Chocolate Chip Cookie I_voting_barRemembering Chocolate Chip Cookie I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji-Dono
Wannabe

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-12

Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie Empty
PostSubject: Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie   Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:20 am

Hi Guys,

It's been quite a long time, and I am not sure how frequent this forum is used anymore, but I feel like there is something that needs to be said in retrospect of Sep. 12, 2012. On that day we did not just lose a moderator, Chocolate Chip Cookie, but we lost a friend who was intrinsic to the core of our fellowship.

Our friend-group expanded greatly throughout high school and now into college and beyond, and although we all went our separate ways, we remember who we are, and most importantly: who Kendra was. I cannot sugar coat the loss of her, and I don't think I should. I know we've all had our moments, and Kendra had hers and we have even had some with her, but despite whatever trivial affairs we may have bickered over in life, we must leave that all in the past and in doing so, we not only honor Kendra's memory, but her spirit which exists in each of us.

I hope to be able to make it to the Bonfire. I will try and get a hold of Hempy for additional details and will try in helping him get the word out. Until then, take especial care of yourselves (and even afterwards).

May Kendra's spirit find her well deserved rest. In Pace Requiescat.

Kenji-dono
Back to top Go down
kittycatkea
Wannabe
kittycatkea

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Character
Name: Wolfy
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie   Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:20 am

She will be forever missed <3...

Sad
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie   Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am

kendra would have liked that and we still need to have the yearly halloween ish party she suggested start up i'll get ahold of hempy and the admins see what i can do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie   Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Page 1 of 1