G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) I_vote_lcapPokemon: Morex Region (OOC) I_voting_barPokemon: Morex Region (OOC) I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) I_vote_lcapPokemon: Morex Region (OOC) I_voting_barPokemon: Morex Region (OOC) I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC)   Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:21 am

This is the Out of Character discussion for the Morex Pokemon RP. All finished profiles will be posted here.

The RP is here [link]
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC)   Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:30 am

Trainers:

Quote :

Name:Amithyst Stone
Nickname(s): Ami
Sex:Female
Home Region: Morex
First Pokemon: Ponyta
Items: 10 Poke'balls, 1 Great Ball, 3 potions, 3 Poison Cures, 2 Awakenings, and a stone of a clear blue color her grandfather gave her.
Goal: She wishes to become a great trainer/breeder and oppose the Team Obsidian in any way she can. She wishes to awe others with her Pokemon's spectacular battle moves that are both beautiful and powerful.
Appearance:[X]
Amithyst has medium length, brown hair that is slightly wavy. Her eyes, a light amber color, are wide and innocent. She wears a tan dress that comes to mid thigh with light green accents on the sleeves, buttons, and pockets. On her hip she wears a woven green belt pouch in which she caries her Poke'balls and other odd items. On her feet are knee high red-leather boots and on her arms are bracers that match, on her head a floppy cloth hat of the same color with a light green ribbon strung onto the side.
History: Amithyst was born in Brimstone, a small town at the base of a volcano in Morex. Never known her father and her mother having died during child birth, Amithyst was raised by her grandparents who rain a Poke'mon Breading & Daycare Center in Brimstone. Growing up she helped her grandparents with running the Daycare. Feeding, grooming, and playing with all of the Poke'mon brought to there center. As she got older she begin to take note of the Pokemon's habits; playing, fighting, breeding, and laying of eggs. On her 10th birthday, when most young trainers would go out and seek there own pokemon and adventures, she was held at home by here grandparents worry that Obsidian might clam her somehow, instead her grandfather let her have charge of the most prized Poke'mon he had ever breed. His blue Ponyta. After five years of caring for Ponyta, on her 15th birthday, her grandfather and grandmother announced that they had been discussing and that they thought her old enough to set out on her own adventure with her own companions. Being eternally grateful to them Amithyst sets out for the near by region of Sinnoh, were she will be able to finally set out to fulfill her dreams...

Pokemon Trainer ID Card:
Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) Ami_Traner_Card

Obsidian Members:
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC)   Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:21 pm

Name: Richard Digit
Nickname(s): Prof. Digit
Sex:Male
Home Region: Kanto
First Pokemon: Porygon
Items: 1 Poke'Ball, 2 lemonades.
Goal: He wants to become a studied pokemon professor
Appearance: he has short, dark brown hair, and wears thin wirey glasses. He wears the poke'ball to his porygon around his neck because his poyrgon is never in it. He wears a dark brown shirt with an orange stadium overhead design on it, jeans, a gray trench coat, and black shoes.
History: He started studying under Prof. Akihabara, creator of porygon, when he was 12. After two years of helping him the professor finally gave him the finished product of all his resaerch, a porygon, the first ever CG pokemon. He then decided to go do field research so that one day he might be able to create his own pokemon.
Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) Profil10
Back to top Go down
Lady Alistine
Wannabe
Lady Alistine

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Character
Name: Alistine
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC)   Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:40 am

Name: Alistine
Nickname(s): Star
Sex: Female
Species Human
Appearance: [x] Light blond, almost white hair, has light freckles. Wearing black and white cloths.
History: Lived with her single father all her life. Became familiar with pokemon when she was 8 and wanted to be a trainer ever seance. She was prevented from starting her journey at the approved age by her fathers protectiveness. But eventually she convinced him to let her go and that's were her journey begins.
Aspiration/Goal: Wants to be a trainer/coordinator.
Pokemon Trainer ID Card:
Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) 2j47qf6
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC)   Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:25 pm

Alistine: you can have any of the Red starter pokemon.

Hempy: you can have any of the Orange starter pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC)   Pokemon: Morex Region (OOC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1