G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
The most badass guy in video game history. I_vote_lcapThe most badass guy in video game history. I_voting_barThe most badass guy in video game history. I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
The most badass guy in video game history. I_vote_lcapThe most badass guy in video game history. I_voting_barThe most badass guy in video game history. I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
The most badass guy in video game history. EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
The most badass guy in video game history. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
The most badass guy in video game history. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
The most badass guy in video game history. EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
The most badass guy in video game history. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
The most badass guy in video game history. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
The most badass guy in video game history. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
The most badass guy in video game history. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
The most badass guy in video game history. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The most badass guy in video game history.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Aule Naugrim
Race: Dwarf

The most badass guy in video game history. Empty
PostSubject: The most badass guy in video game history.   The most badass guy in video game history. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:29 pm

This don't mean just villians either; or cool characters for that matter.

Like Cloud and Squall are purdy cool (if not half-emo each).

But folks like Auron and Sephiroth are truly badass. They'll kick asses, take names, and sleep with your wife as they do it. Hell Auron was badass enough to make Tidus (or as I call him, "He-who's-name-shall-not-be-spoken") ok to deal with. He was so badass, he had enough left over to put him into KH2!

So...obviously my vote goes for Auron. But your choices don't have to be FF or KH of course.

So, until someone else posts on this, stare in awe of his greatness' badassery:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6ZjHmNiAEw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most badass guy in video game history.   The most badass guy in video game history. EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:21 am

Well good choices.. GO KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO DISNEY
Back to top Go down
USMCmarine
Council Members
USMCmarine

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Character
Name: slade dingess
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The most badass guy in video game history.   The most badass guy in video game history. EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 7:15 pm

definetly lu bu from dynasy warriors i mean when he is a comp on the level "hu low gate" or sumthing like that and he has his specialty wepon even me playin as lu bu with a great halbred and 8 bodygaurds it still takes me and 5 other officers to kill him!! i mean this guy is so bad ass he can take out a whole level and units (about 1500) on his own and get thru it with not so much as a scratch! (trust me ive done it as him!)
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: The most badass guy in video game history.   The most badass guy in video game history. EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 8:25 pm

Vincent Valentine xD
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The most badass guy in video game history.   The most badass guy in video game history. EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:55 pm

umm...almost all of the fighters from Soul Caliber would work.

but definitely nightmare
Back to top Go down
USMCmarine
Council Members
USMCmarine

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Character
Name: slade dingess
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The most badass guy in video game history.   The most badass guy in video game history. EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:06 pm

nah the most badassed guy from soul caliber woulddefinetly have to be DARTH VADER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most badass guy in video game history.   The most badass guy in video game history. Empty

Back to top Go down

The most badass guy in video game history.
Page 1 of 1