G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 I_voting_barHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 I_voting_barHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Heart of Heros: Now Open

Go down 
+3
hempy
Raiga Olir
Amithyst Stonewall
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Phaie Faese's mind was wandering, as it was wont to do nowadays, and he soon forgot that he was following someone and began thinking back to his dream.
'It wasn't so much a dream as it was a thought, but it wasn't my thought, was it?' He started thinking about when he had the dream, 'It couldnt've been that long ago, I thought it was back there in the cave but now that I think about it...' He stopped walking as Rana completely left his field of vision, obscured by a thick oasis and Turin was just barely visable. 'The last time I remember, it was, around, what twenty years ago? Oh well, Terah wanted me to tell them as soon as I remembered, so I did. He sure is brilliant to have taken into account my forgetfulness.' He started walking again no longer even thinking that he was trying to catch up with anyone. "At least I hope that's what happened. Either that or I doomed us all." He said aloud rather nonchalantly.
But his attention was abruptly ripped from his dream as a piercing scream reached his ears. Without knowing who or what was going on he charged towards the oasis where the screaming was coming from. On his way he spotted a rather familiar dragon. "Turok! Go help the screamy person!" He shouted watching the dragon speed forward.
Phaie Faise made his way through the oasis , knocking over the brunt of what was in his way. He finally came to a towering white mahogany tree rock with a woman fighting off a horde of demons. "That is a nice boulder!" He screamed.
The demons were apparently waiting for help to arrive as a wave of demons ran up and started climbing up the golems legs. Which Phaie Faise immediately lifted, stomped, and repeated until the bulk of the attack force had dwindled into a smelly black paste.

Last edited by hempy on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:36 pm

@ hempy, edit your post a little--she's not up against a tree anymore (that part made me laugh XD)

Turin heard the golem and quickly sped up, ignoring the fact that the golem called him by the wrong name. As soon as Turin spotted the figure of the girl, he landed and immediately started fighting the surrounding demons.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Rana, glad for the help of allies, gasped out a weak and raspy thank you, the charged into the demons, fighting madly. Still, even with the added help of the golem and the dragon, Rana was tiring quickly. The desert was sucking her dry, absorbing all her water power. Even as Rana battled at the massive horde of demons, her vision began to go fuzzy, her tongue thickened, her mouth became dry and dusty, her movements became slow and clumsy. After about an hours worth of fighting, Rana could no longer feel the familiar water running through her veins, and with one last weak swipe at an advancing demon, she collapsed face down into the dust.

OOC: Since Rana is a water elemental, being in a position without any water nearby, especially in a desert, is torture for her, especially if fighting dark creatures, which she is rather weak against. You said there was an oasis nearby but idk how to get to it.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:38 pm

Phaie Faese saw Rana fall as he was flicking the last few creatures off his legs. he went to help her when he noticed his left leg was stiffer than usual. He looked down to find that the demons, while very squishy, were crafty enough to wedge a crate of blasting powder into his knee. "Oh Slorg." The crate blew taking his leg with it as he crashed into the ground. He braced himself with his right arm which crumbled away under the weight of the giant.
"Tantrum!" He shouted for the dragon. "Take the whatchamacallit to the oasis, I passed through it on my way here!" He waved his arm in the direction he came from. "You can follow my trail to it!"
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:41 pm

OOC: *giggle*
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Jenu wrote:
OOC: *giggle*
It was the slorg wasn't it? Or was it the squishy demons?
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:46 pm

OOC: It was the squishy demons blowing your leg off and you not really caring a bit about it.
Anyway...*waits for Turin to rescue me* XD
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:57 pm

Jenu wrote:
OOC: It was the squishy demons blowing your leg off and you not really caring a bit about it.
Anyway...*waits for Turin to rescue me* XD

XD im not turin, i'm tantrum!

~Turin ignored the name, once again flew in the air, shaking off a few of the more foolish demons. He gently picked off the demons that were now piling on the passed out girl and picked her up and flew off. Turin carefully carried her through the golem's path and saw the oasis. There wasn't a better way to do this, so Turin got as close as he could to the water, and dropped the girl in.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Rana dropped into the oasis with a huge splash, instantly transforming into Ryisha. Drinking huge gulps of water and restoring much of the lost water power in her body, Ryisha was finally able to pull herself out of the water, fully revived and ready to fight. "Come on demons...you don't want a piece of me now!" she growled into the distance. Pulling too huge spheres of water out of the oasis and absorbing them into her hand, Rana dashed off into the horizon, where the dustcloud of fighting was easily visible.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:56 am

The dragon and the girl had been gone for quite a while, and in this time the squishies had seen to it that Phaie Faese was thoroughly coated in demons. They were clawing away at his earthy goodness, creating a cloud of dust, trying to whittle him down to dust. "Very nice swarm strategy!" Phaie Faes said to the demons, "But I've got a better idea!" With that he was finally able to reach the rock that they had previously cornered Rana against, and brought it to his leg-stump. It fit perfectly and with that he used his one arm to very carefully flip over onto his back. And all the demons. "Ooh, that's unpleasant." He said getting up, reffering to the nasty sensation of falling into a pile of demon goo. "Why can't these things dissapear in a puff of smoke like the Sgorks?" He got up very slowly and started breaking in his new limb.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:46 pm

Allie flew after the girl, and found the golem was covered in demons. Turin, knowing he wouldn't harm the golem (much) breathed fire over the golem to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Rana sliced away madly at the demons surrounding the giant golem with a sharpened water whip, tearing apart demon after demon. Still, they seemed never to end, no matter how many the three of them killed!
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:43 am

Anola had been flying around for months, trying to find the Heroes. She was in a dessert now, not sure which way to turn. she looked out over the horizon and saw a great struggle that kicked up sand and dust everywhere. She flew closer to see if she could be of assistance, and spotted demons trying to kill a few travelers. "Come on, Makoto" she called out to her little flying fox creature companion, "We have to help!". Makoto followed her as she swooped down to land near a giant Golem that was covered in demon. She drew her sword and bagan hacking away at then. It could have been minutes, it could have been hours, but she fought along side thes stangers to help kill off the demons. When at last, all the demons were no more, she looked around and saw that the one who used water powers was injured. Sha had a long gash down her left arm. Anola went up to the girl, glasped her arm around the gash, and whispered a little spell in a stange language. When she brought her hands away, there was only a pinkish scar. She looked up at the travelers and realized they were all starring at her huge grey angels wings. Angels wings were supposed to be white. They would know immediatly that she was an impure Ecarian. Not to ba trusted, but to be hated. Of course they stare. Im not normal. They will probably hate that I helped them. But all they same she asked, "Are you ok, friends?"
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Rana scrambled up to her feet, grateful to not be attacked by the demons any more, but unsure of whether or not to trust the suspicious helper. Her people had always warned her to stay away from the impure Ecarians, warning her that they never had good intentions and were always out for money or the better part of a bargain. Still, this one had seemed very helpful, so Rana stepped out first, introducing herself, and hoping she wasn't making a grave mistake. "My name is Rana and yes, I we are fine now, thank you."
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 pm

Anola took care of everyones injury's, one at a time. She hoped that they would help her search for the heroes. She wanted to help them and make new friends and such, but she knew it would be a while before anyone trusted her. so instead she simply asked, "Have you any word of the whereabouts of the heroes?". She was puzzled by the looks on their faces.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Phaie Faese began trudging his way over back towards the cave that the others were conversing at. "We should probably go back before more demons arrive. Besides I'm covered in soot and I'd like to flail around in the oasis on the way back."

Last edited by hempy on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:20 pm

~Turin amusedly turned toward the newcomer and sent a probing little sign, asking that she open her mind. When she did he said Yes, we must get back, I think it has been enough for the day. You may come along, if you wish. We will answer your questions when we get there. He told her and jumped into the air and flew after the golem.

While they were making their way back, Turin tried telling Allie of their new companion, but got silence on the other end. He was not bothered by this, but thought that the others were too busy discussing things.

OOC: what should we do now that ami, eve, magicain, and all the rest aren't posting anymore?

Last edited by The Dark Lord Happy Pantz on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:53 pm

The Dark Lord Happy Pantz wrote:
OOC: what should we do now that ami, eve, magicain, and all the rest aren't posting anymore?

OOC: I dunno, maybe go back to the cave to find them all missing? When they come back later they can just make a dramatic reentrnce with a shocking revelation.

Anywho...

Time had passed since the fight with the demons and everyone was on their way back to the cave. PhaieFaise had made a quick detour to the oasis and was now coated in a sand and water mud-ish mixture, which he considered better than soot and charred demon goo. As they finally made their way into the cave...

OOC:
Should they notice the others are missing? Turn to page -12!
Should they find the others waiting for them? Turn to page 3.14159265!
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:03 pm

XD lol

well, if they do find the others missing, then i guess i'll have to change the last bit to my previous post.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:17 am

OOC: I vote they went ahead with the god-summoning and something went horribly terribly wrong.

IC: Rana follows the golem and the dragon at a distance, settling into her running lope, gently striding over the desert sand, fully replenished by the oasis again and glowing in the achievement of victory.

OOC: *turns to page 12*
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Jenu wrote:
OOC: I vote they went ahead with the god-summoning and something went horribly terribly wrong.

IC: Rana follows the golem and the dragon at a distance, settling into her running lope, gently striding over the desert sand, fully replenished by the oasis again and glowing in the achievement of victory.

OOC: *turns to page 12*

page negative 12
lol

and i don't mind either way.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:49 pm

OOC: Now that's just impossible! XD

IC: As the group approaches the cave, Rana is puzzled by something...but she doesn't know what it is yet.

OOC: Yay for worthless comments, lol! Idk....
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:22 am

((Actually I am still reading, but as you all were busy fighting the demons there was little for me to do. I was about to jump in and end it with a swift blow but you all finally got done fighting.
An as to the newest addition, the new Ecarian, there is no such thing as an 'impure' Ecarian there wings are of all different colors, Kinji's are black an he is one of the original heroes. The only way an Ecarian would be considered 'impure' would be if they had mutated into a demon and there wings had become bat-like.))
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Amithyst Stone wrote:
((Actually I am still reading, but as you all were busy fighting the demons there was little for me to do. I was about to jump in and end it with a swift blow but you all finally got done fighting.
An as to the newest addition, the new Ecarian, there is no such thing as an 'impure' Ecarian there wings are of all different colors, Kinji's are black an he is one of the original heroes. The only way an Ecarian would be considered 'impure' would be if they had mutated into a demon and there wings had become bat-like.))

WOOO! W/B err...well just hi, then, lol

so should we make the others dissappear? that would be an interesting twist, but like i said, turin would know, unless something amazingly bad happened.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:51 pm

OOC: YAY! Amithyst is back! *glomp* ^_^

Also, I'm not going to call whether or not the others are gone, I leave that up to those who've much more experience in this roleplay than me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart of Heros: Now Open
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next