G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 I_voting_barHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 I_voting_barHeart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Heart of Heros: Now Open

Go down 
+3
hempy
Raiga Olir
Amithyst Stonewall
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu
Race: Elf

Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Rana backed up a couple paces, unsure of the meaning behind the golem's expression, but, hopeful to the last, she nodded saying, "Yes, I would like a pastry" as formally as possible, hoping not to offend the gigantor.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:43 pm

((( XDDDD OMFG I SHOT GAME FUEL OUT MY NOSE WHEN I READ THAT HEMPY!! *still rofl-ing* I just bet he is gonna end up giving you the rabbit that is living in his eye socket or something.))
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Amithyst Stone wrote:
((( XDDDD OMFG I SHOT GAME FUEL OUT MY NOSE WHEN I READ THAT HEMPY!! *still rofl-ing* I just bet he is gonna end up giving you the rabbit that is living in his eye socket or something.))

((yeah, i laughed hardcore when i read that, too))
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:13 pm

OOC: I laughed too, but it's better to be safe than sorry with a giant rock golem staring you down in the face, yeah?

IC: Rana looked curiously at Phaie Faese, as he seemed to already be dozing off a little bit. "Hello?" She gently pokes the rock golem. "Are you awake??"
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:06 am

Snapping back to attention Phaie Phaise replied a little slower than he should've. "Yeah, me too. A pumpkin one, with little things in it you know?" He stared at her for a few more seconds before shrugging and turning back to the hole. "Can we hurry things along? I'd like to beat all this evil everywhere so we can all get our pastries!" Before collapsing into the hole with a particularly loud flop.

He's fine just felt like sleeping in a hole.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:26 pm

Rana chuckles a little, then settles down into a comfortable lotus position beside Phaie Faese. "I agree, I wish we could hurry up and settle all this mess. I mean, I even came here in the first place because several of the demons branched off from their original attacking point (Mal'Avere? Something...) and started attacking our Mer-village. They burned our sacred library and tortured our leader, so I left, promising my family that I would return victorious over the monsters." Rana sighs sadly. "But if even the great Heroes of Legend that my people speak of can't rid this land of its disease, I see no hope for us." A tear falls slowly down Rana's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:52 pm

The conversation stopped abruptly when the girl called Rana came in and introduced herself. They were still in shocked silence when Phaie Phaise meandered out, followed by the new girl.
"We do not know if we can trust her." Allie said once the girl was out of earshot. "But the point is not this, the point is, we must summon the God quickly, and ask for his help. Perhaps he will tell us if our new companion is trustworthy." She murmured.
Then, Phai Phaise's voice was heard "Can we hurry things along? I'd like to beat all this evil everywhere so we can all get our pastries!" Then there was a loud bang, followed by earth-shakes.
Allie and the others knew enough by now to ignore such remarks, and noises, but seeing as how his companion in the cave was one they did not know, Allie glanced at Turin, who went to check what happened, even if he hated going further underground.
At least the tunnels are wide enough, Allie thought in his mind, and they were, because they were made by the golem himself.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:06 pm

As Rana sat in her ponderings, she noticed a silver gleam coming from the entrance to the cave. As she stood up to see what was going on, Turin quickly came into focus. Rana smiled at him, then looked back at Phaie Faese in his unconscious stupor, and immediately realised what Turin was looking upon. "Oh, sorry, this isn't what it looks like, truly," she chuckled nervously, hoping the great silver dragon would believe her. Then, suddenly she realized that she could prove her point quite easily. "See, look at this!" Pulling a water sphere out of her palm, it swirled for just a couple seconds before it was absorbed by the great heap of rock just a few feet away. "See, I couldn't attack him even if I tried."
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Turin, as quietly as he could, made his way down the tunnel but was spotted when the girl stood up. She was smiling until she noticed what the scene around her looked like, and got nervous quickly. The girl made a quick gesture which caused Turin to growl softly, but the growl died away as soon as he saw the water being absorbed by the golem. She could have different powers, Allie warned, but it seemed unlikely. Allie told the group what the girl called Rana could do, and re-began the discussion of their plans while Turin sat at the mouth of the cave and looked at his charge.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Rana looked nervously back and forth between the silver dragon and the sleeping golem, unsure of what the dragon's intentions were exactly. Finally, trusting to optimism, Rana walked casually up to Turin and held out her hand in the universal greeting posture. "Hi, I'm Rana. What's you're name?? Are you one of the Heroes too?"
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Turin glanced amusedly at the girl and shifted to stand up and took a half-bow. ((with his head, right? cuz it would be kinda difficult for a dragon to bow the way humans do. *laughs because a dragon bowing that way seems hilarious in her head*)) Rana then heard the voice of Turin in her mind, seeing as how that was the only ((ok, maybe not only, but quickest)) way he cold communicate. I am Turin, my child, though I would not call myself a hero, we are just doing our duty he told her in his gravely voice. The "we" in his sentence did not mean the group of heroes his human rider and himself.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:39 pm

Rana nodded, and spoke back with her voice. And what is your duty in this mission, great dragon?
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:19 am

Jenu wrote:
Rana nodded, and spoke back with her voice. And what is your duty in this mission, great dragon?

We protect the creatures of this world the dragon said simply and shifted back into a sitting position, snorting slightly as the dust that stirred got caught in his nose.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Rana sat down comfortably, prepared to have a long discussion while the others dallied about saving the world, which she accepted she could do very little about at the moment. Still, something bothered her. Her people (the mer-people) were a very kind and friendly race, and often helped many other races in their problems with negotiations, and were renowned for their peace-keeping skills. And yet, during her time with them, Rana had experienced many difficulties and hardships, often ones of the sort that she thought someone ought to save them from, or at least come help them afterwards to get them back on their feet. And yet, no one ever came to their aid. Something just didn't seem right. "But," she asked politely, "what creatures do you protect?"
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Any that need help, any that we can help, Turin said, tuning a big, silver eye on her. Like now, with Mal'Tira, we will help all of those who need it. It matters not who they follow.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:15 pm

"Hmmm..." Rana ponders for a moment, absentmindedly swirling a tendril of water into a disc. "So, about this whole god-killing thing, I know you Heroes are the ones who ought to be working on it, but still, when I came here, there were demons EVERYWHERE, destroying everything, and I couldn't even stop a small fraction of it. Shouldn't someone be sent out to help curb the flow of demons while the rest work on summoning the god?" Her eyes light up suddenly. "Hey, if you do that, could you send me out? I'd really like to kick some demon butt after what they did to my home, and this big guy here," she motions towards Phaie Faese, "looks like he could use a little action." She beams up at Turin with bright adventurous eyes. "So? Whaddaya say??"
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:41 pm

~Turin mentioned this idea to Allie, who thought Why not? and told everyone else, who agreed. She then told Turin that it was fine. Will you join them? Allie asked I know you do not like to be underground.
But you...
Turin began to argue but was cut short by Allie I will be fine, if you stay close Allie told him.

Wake him up, and then we can go Turin said to Rana. It was a difficult task, and Turin didn't relish moving closer to the golem, who made the tunnels seem smaller than Turin could handle.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Rana nodded, finally excited and ready to do battle. Going over to the golem she tried poking his nose, but that didn't even cause him to stir. She tried tickling his nose with a tendril of water, but that didn't work either. She tried roaring, stomping, even shoving, but the huge golem refused to budge. Finally, exasperated, she pulled Mizu out of its sheath and summoned a huge sphere of water, swirling just above the golem's head. With a huge battle cry, she splashed the water all over the golem's face, startling him awake.

"Oh, good, you're finally awake," Rana said, smiling. "Come on, you and me and Turin have some demons to kill!" Rana dashes off, out of the cave, not concerned in the least if the others are following her.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:58 pm

Turin followed the girl calmly a little put out by the fact that the girl is excited to kill. She is relishing the thought of killing a bit too much. Turin thought toward Allie. To them, peace was always the option and fighting was only a last resort, killing done with the most remorse. As they stepped out of the cave, Turin blinked away the bright sun, and then launched into the air, still following the girl while looking out for demons she might miss.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:57 am

With his head soaking wet, Phaie Faese got up from the hole he was lying in and focused on Rana.
Rana wrote:
"Come on, you and me and Turin have some demons to kill!"
He watched as she went running out of the cave followed slowly by Turin. "Wait so I get to do stuff?" he mumbled to himself. He got as up as he could considering his and the caves size and trudged out into the open. "Oh before I forget" He said, turing back into the cave. "Terah, the god you need to summon is Terah. He told me so. Just thought that would be kinda important.....bye!" And with that he backed out of the cave and went to catch up with Rana and Turin leaving the others to do what they would.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:23 pm

~Allie stopped as Phaie Phaise told them that Tera was the god they needed to summon and thought out loud.
"Phaie Phaise has become quite...lost in his mind, but he's very old, and thus very wise." Allie pondered. From where she lived, this proved to be true. In fact, this proved to be true for the golem, Phaie Phaise, as well.
"Indeed, from past experiences what the golem has said has proved to be useful. Also, TERA told Phaie Phaise, his own creation, that alone must mean something."
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:42 pm

OOC: @TDLHP: Sorryz, i suppose right now Rana is more interested in revenge for her destoryed home and people and in doing something rather than sit in a cave. She's not usually bloodthirsty and never kills something living though.

IC: Rana left the dark cave, and began stalking through the desert, searching for an outpost of demons that might threaten the group of Heroes not far off. Sneaking silently across the sand, Rana couldn't find anything suspicious, and yet she felt a dark presence--just before she was ambushed by a horde of demons exploding from the ground. Screaming Rana yanked out her sword, Mizu, trying to battle away all the demons at once, but it was futile. The demons were simply too numerous, pushing her back further and further into the desert, and further away from her coming allies. Rana instantly regretted leaving them behind, but there was nothing for it, so she backed up to a large stone and began to battle furiously for her life, slicing at all the swarms of demons piling up in an anxious desire to kill her.

OOC: Is there a stream or river or spring or some other water source nearby??

Last edited by Jenu on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:09 pm

OOC: there isn't forest nearby, as our meeting area is in the desert, although there is an oasis.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:11 pm

OOC: Ah, sorry. ^_^" I'm just so used to forests being everywhere, since most of my worlds are nearly completely covered in forests. So...where exactly is the meeting place??
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:15 pm

Jenu wrote:
OOC: Ah, sorry. ^_^" I'm just so used to forests being everywhere, since most of my worlds are nearly completely covered in forests. So...where exactly is the meeting place??

its actually, like not too far from the oasis in the Hitachi desert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Heros: Now Open   Heart of Heros: Now Open - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart of Heros: Now Open
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next