G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Drakel's Random Art I_vote_lcapDrakel's Random Art I_voting_barDrakel's Random Art I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Drakel's Random Art I_vote_lcapDrakel's Random Art I_voting_barDrakel's Random Art I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Drakel's Random Art EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Drakel's Random Art EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Drakel's Random Art EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Drakel's Random Art EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Drakel's Random Art EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Drakel's Random Art EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Drakel's Random Art EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Drakel's Random Art EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Drakel's Random Art EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Drakel's Random Art

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Character
Name: Name: Adrithie
Race: Demon

Drakel's Random Art Empty
PostSubject: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:43 am

kk... just to let you all know this is where I'll hold all my forms of art. Poems, short stories, pics (if I think they are good enough), maps, ect...

I prefer to post everything I do in just one topic due to that well.... )_)....(_(.... its hard for me to think of stuff worthy to post...

First:

We sing so high,
While the moon is low,
Our time went by,
It played so slow,
Our song we sing,
In the game it sleeps,
To fly with one wing,
And hide with our leaps,
So the moon could fall,
And the sun could rise,
We have only one lol,
To play with our prize,
To party again,
So this is what happens,
When the moon light shines on them.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:31 am

Drakel wrote:

We have only one lol,

i keep reading that as LOL as in laughing out loud, but, like dramatic
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:42 pm

it is Laugh out loud lol but when written as lol it rhymes with fall, just a little TXT talk to make a little poem, song (what ever you want to call it) makes sense Very Happy

ty.

EDIT:

Here is a little story I made… it lacks detail but that’s just because I didn’t want it to be too long.
ENJOY:

There once was a boy who sang to the sky, and with every note a star would rise just to create the night sky for hours on end. But every day a girl would cry to create the sun and all the clouds, and every morning the boy would ask to the girl,” Little girl, why do you cry for something so bright and beautiful?” and each time he asked that, the girl would reply,” I cry because I cannot sing, and I cannot sing because I’m told that I’m no good.” With confusion the boy asked,” Why would you let people tell you what you can or can’t do?” But after he asked that, she never gave him a reply and the boy was always called away from her. One morning the boy asked the girl,” Little girl, seeing all these people claim that you cannot sing, can you do me a favor and sing to me?”

The girl looked down and couldn’t say a word, but when she looked up she said,” ok, but if I am truly horrible when I sing, can you promise me to kill me?” The boy looked at the girl and said,” I promise” and so the boy took out a gold dagger from his pocket and put it to the girls neck. Unaffected from the knife on her neck the little girl smiled and sang.

With every note the girl sang was Beautiful the next one was even more Beautiful thanthe last. The boy was shocked and put the dagger back into his pocket. When the girl finished the boy said with tears in his eyes,” you are naturally perfect in singing, why would anyone say such lies about you?” The girl smiled and shrugged, and so the boy continued,” Ignore what everyone else ses, they are only jealous of your ability and do not know what they say. Please make me a promise, that every day you will sing with your heart’s content.” The girl replied,” I promise”

So every day she sang and did not stop until night came, but every morning and every evening the two sang with each other, creating night and day for us all. Within each day and night they create our sense of harmony.
-END-
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:50 pm

The Dark Lord Happy Pantz wrote:
Drakel wrote:

We have only one lol,

i keep reading that as LOL as in laughing out loud, but, like dramatic
i hope you not loling at it becuase you thin it sound dirty. i like the storey btw
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:58 pm

lol... It's a group of people loling for one thing only and that is where the poem/song/ thing gets confusing.... use your imagination (it's not supposed to sound dirty…. just a moon party poem/song/thing...)

And ty for the complement on story
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Drakel wrote:
lol... It's a group of people loling for one thing only and that is where the poem/song/ thing gets confusing.... use your imagination (it's not supposed to sound dirty…. just a moon party poem/song/thing...)

And ty for the complement on story

yah, i liked the story too, if you ever decide to expand on it, i'd be willing to read it.
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:03 pm

never thought of expanding..... though I am thinking on just creating another one...
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:41 pm

I apologies for double posting but obviously it's allot more noticeable and I HAVE to show you this lil 4 page story I made as home work for my English class.

It is for my autobiography project and seeing that it was good enoguh to get a B even though I didn't do the work that came with it (I should have got anF if it wasn't as good as it was.).... Enjoy. Very Happy

A Life Lesson
It was fall getting close to winter, I was about five or six and my grandparents and I were camping in the woods. The Trees were already empty of life and it was so cold that last night all water on the trees was frozen solid, I almost mistaken the area for Alaska. “would you like some hot chocolate?” asked my grandmother holding two cups full of chocolate and handing one of the two cups to me. With my quick replied I said,” Yes please.” I grabbed the cup with such haste that the evil cup spilled hot chocolate on me. The hot chocolate was so hot that I felt as though my skin was melting off of me, and so I cried. It didn’t hurt that much but seeing that I was young and ignorant I suppose I cried for attention, A humiliating action that I regret ever doing.

Noticing me crying my head off my grandmother said pointing out the obvious to the world even though no one other than my grandfather and us was there., “ ohh… you spilled your drink. Go change into another pair of clothes. You’ll freeze up if that stays on you for too long.” With a nod I ran inside the RV we were camping in, it’s warm air mixed with my cold skin made me feel as though I just ran inside an oven. So I changed my clothes to an ugly dark baby barf green sweater that strangely looked good with the blue jeans I was wearing at the time.

When I ran out after changing my clothes the frozen air gave me goose bumps but I didn’t really care for it that much. I looked at my grandma’s innocent face and smiled about the fact that she was not only making hot chocolate but also cookies. My grandfather said sitting on his chair drinking his coffee. “You should go out and play while she’s making your hot chocolate.” Said my grandfather in a secretive tone, trying not to be heard from my grandma’s super human hearing. So as silently as I could I sneaked away grabbing a long stick which I pretended was my staff so I could fight a never ending army that no one could see, and I was winning. Eventually I went deep into the forest, and was starting to sight see; the cold wind bit my nose and ate my face. The trees were all leafless… all but one which had nothing but a beautiful white flower. And so after staring up at the beautiful flower for god only knows how long, I continued to walk forward. Fighting against the cold feeling I had from the air and the endless foes I created for myself. In my head I was in the dark ages fighting armies of dark warriors from that time. Looking back I think I looked rather silly for swinging a stick randomly in the air.

After hitting a point of no return from running so far that I found myself lost, the road I was following disappeared from my feet and even though the forest wasn’t even close to being think it looked different from where I started. The dead branches looked like thin bony fingers trying to grab me and like the fool I ran deeper into the forest. The cold wind was cutting through my face and hit directly at my bones, my breath was able to be seen and fogged my own vision, and I was getting tired from running even though for some reason I knew I couldn’t stop for anything. After running my heart out, I stopped. In front of me was a very small lake that is now no longer there. Everywhere around it was frozen ice and the middle was the only part without ice, I knew by experience that the middle was deep. The problem was that the little lake was in the middle of what seemed to be a steep bowl made of frozen earth.

Lucky for me I knew where I was and that I wasn’t that far from the campsite my grandparents and I were at. So to put it in simple terms I ran a complete circle around the forest and didn’t even know it and the only thing that stands in my way is the lake in front of me. In my hand was still my stick which had a pointed end that was capable of stabbing through the thin ice. The odds were with me and for that second I knew that I was going to drink my hot chocolate in time after all. And so I took my first step as carefully as possible and made it without falling, my second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth steppes were all the same. But on my seventh step I was in the halfway point between where I started and the end of the lake. Somehow I slipped and I tried with all my ability to stop falling into the lake, The stick still in my hand but it wasn’t breaking the ice for some reason. I was randomly trying to grab something I could hold onto to stop my fall and right at the end I was able to grab a crack within the ice, my feet touching the peaceful but cold water. I was pretty much holding on for my own life at the moment, Where I was at it seemed I was hanging off of a cliff but it was just steep at the bottom. My hands started to bleed from the cuts the cracked ice gave me and for some reason it was impossible for me to scream. When I finally was able to the crack I was holding on broke. With complete shock I screamed for only a second, but before I knew it I was already in the water. Not knowing how to swim due to that I never tried, I was only able to just lay back and let the water consume me. It felt as though thousands of hands were pulling me to the bottom of the small lake and trying to keep me inside the water. Even so I felt a slight sense of peace within me. When I finally hit the bottom I could feel sharp rocks hit my back and after looking up the last thing I say was a bright light. My life would have seemed to be over from my first person view.

After seeing nothing but a bright light I Found myself sitting with my back against a tree, in front of me was my grandma which said in a relieved tone, “ Ohh… thank god, he’s ok Gary.” My grandpa looked at me and walked back to the camp site without a word. Looking around I noticed a two inch branch next to me and I was under the same tree from earlier with the one beautiful white flower. I asked, confused about the whole situation,” What happened?” and with a quick reply my grandmother said,” you tell me… but from the looks of it, it seems as though that branch hit you on the head and you got knocked out.” At first I didn’t believe her but when I touched my for head I could feel a scab and looking around me I had blood on my hands and on my shirt.

“Are you ok?” asked my grandma with a worried look on her face and easily I replied,” no, but I’ll live. If that is what you’re asking?” And right after I said that exact statement the white flower fell off the tree and landed softly into my hands as though it was a big feather. “You do know that’s considered good luck, right?” said my grandma with a smile on her face. Her smile forced me to smile even though I was greatly confused, and I still am. While we started to walk back I started to ask myself questions that will never be able to be answered.

By that day only I learned the most important lesson in my life. It does not matter how rich, powerful, happy, young or old you are. It does not matter how you see life or enjoy the moments. The only thing that matters and will ever matter is how you lived your life and how you see yourself when looking back. Anything could happen at any time, one day you’ll be alive and the next you’ll be gone but even so it’s your actions that makes the greatest difference to the world. Sure you’ll meet tough challenges that makes life difficult but with every bad thing that happens is eventually evened out with a good thing. So live your life the way you believe it should be lived and don’t let anyone tell you different.
-End-
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:19 pm

If I remember correctly…. This is how my dream went.

A True Nightmare

I was laying in my bed, almost as though I woke up, everything looked completely real, there was thick smoke in my house, Blood was on the walls saying the same things….

“1) in the first few days we started to play, all where the roses lay.
2) In the next two hours dark could devour, starting with the tallest tower.
3) After three weeks he starts to creep, only to make us freak.
4) The four hundred tears we started to fear, everything’s alive in all the mirrors.
5) Fifth time hiding and he’s still finding, all the shadows are all combining.
6) Sixteen dead and the walls are red, all from the blood he’d shed.
7) Seven days of fun and he’s not done, now it’s time to run.
8.) Now we’re on eight where he makes us wait, we’re all dying from all our hate.
9) It’s on nine and there’s no sign, All the dead has taken what’s mine.
10) Now we’re on ten, where he plays again. “

So when I finally reach the door of my house I hear a scream coming from where my sister’s room would be. Now usually I wouldn’t give a dam but the person screaming wasn’t my sis but my mother. And so I step back away from the door and run towards the hallway into my little sister’s room, an easy run in but when I reached her door I Laid my back against the wall just in case and I heard a chuckle from a laugh more evil than any one would ever hear and more insane than anything as well. And so I decided to open it but before I could even touch the handle the door exploded and the door itself flew and hit the wall as though someone had kicked it. Then I started to hear footsteps coming towards me and right on my ear the person coming towards me whispered, “ I see you.” And a quick shiver came up my spine and I started to run towards the door, but with each step I took the hallway grew about ten feet longer. The footsteps behind me grew louder and louder, and so I ran faster and faster until the hallway seemed to never end and each time I looked back to see who was behind me I could see nothing but blackness and in the blackness was two red eyes.

When I finally reached the end of the hallway I opened the door out and in front of me was a blade I’m unable to describe in words, the exact same sword that my char Drakel had and it represented Dragons perfectly. Its blade gleamed in the light and was perfectly made without any flaws. But when I look in front of me my eyes widened and I could see multiple crucifixes, on each one was my friends and family, stabbed, sliced up, horrid things done to them that not even word’s could speak about. and in the middle was overly large, gold, double crossed crucifix and on it was a silver European dragon with several cut in gold markings on it. It was Drakel, god of dragons in my fantasy realm, dead on a gold double cross crucifix with five silver spikes piercing through him, one for each of his wings and arms and the last piercing upwards out of his center chest and through his head. The gold blood dripped of his body from the fifty foot tall crucifix and the look made tears come out of my eyes.

Sword in my hands I was ready to face what was coming after me but when I turned my back away from the dead, a hand grabbed my shoulder and when I turned around all my friends and family started to surround me, each of them saying the same thing over and over again,” why have you let us die like this… you’ve betrayed us.” And while they held me down a dark figure holding a black sword was standing above me. The figure’s breath was cold and let out a white cloud but yet the air was warm, his eyes were as red as blood and it felt as though he could see though my soul. And so the figure lifted his blade in the air, holding his blade to where it would point at me, my eyes widened from the true fear.

The figure looked at my and with blade in the air pointing directly at me, surrounding me and the group holding me down, about twelve children held hands, circled around us while skipping and sang,
“1) in the first few days we started to play, all where the roses lay.
2) In the next two hours dark could devour, starting with the tallest tower.
3) After three weeks he starts to creep, only to make us freak.
4) The four hundred tears we started to fear, everything’s alive in all the mirrors.
5) Fifth time hiding and he’s still finding, all the shadows are all combining.
6) Sixteen dead and the walls are red, all from the blood he’d shed.
7) Seven days of fun and he’s not done, now it’s time to run.
8.) Now we’re on eight where he makes us wait, we’re all dying from all our hate.
9) It’s on nine and there’s no sign, All the dead has taken what’s mine.
10) Now we’re on ten, where he plays again. “

And at the last word of the song the figure stabbed his sword down… and then I woke up, I could feel a light pain in my center chest and I was sweating from fear I had and yet the entire room was freezing, tears ran through my eyes and it was 12:12 in exact when I woke up. And so I walked around my house and checked on everyone (except my parents who snore) and when I realized that everyone was ok I went back towards my bed figuring that it was all just a dream…
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 pm

ehh.... not my best work but I thought it would be cool to at least show Adrithie's scythe (in elf form)

for the first time in... god only knows how long, my scanner works. I'm not much of an artist but it gives the idea on what the Scythe he has at the moment looks like.
soooo..... don't judge me.

Drakel's Random Art Adrith14
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:33 am

i can tell you worked on it and it's an interesting looking sythe i don't think i've seen any with a back blade what does the writing on the protruding peces of rappings? unless of course it just for show.
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:48 am

It's actually supposed to be a steel color like blade, it's not black though....

The writing is kinda like Elvin mystic rune writing... in other words, in Keega it's for good luck... in reality, it's just for show Very Happy.

My next pick will be far more… cool than this one.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:51 pm

i didn't say black blade i said back i'm talking about the smaller blade at the reverside of the main one
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:52 pm

oh... lol sorry. misread...

the back blade plays an important role to Adrithie's demon form scythe.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:54 pm

it's alright i can see how any one would make the mistake i word things in odd ways
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:45 pm

kk... it took me a while, though I'd like to say that the area's that are bright are actually dark in the RP, this is because I had to make those areas bright so you could see some of the inner details. Enjoy Smile

[img]Drakel's Random Art Adrith16[/img]

Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:42 am

Drakel wrote:
kk... it took me a while *snip[/img]snip*

thats really good. pretty colors, too.
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:24 pm

TY...the colors I used were black, dark blue, mahogany, and gold. Though in the RP his scythe is a lot more dark except for the diamond in the middle of the swirl. That is exactly the same color.
Back to top Go down
niki-chan
Order Members
Order Members
niki-chan

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Character
Name: Shar
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Wow. That looks really cool. Is this the one that took forever to draw?
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Yes. That is because I had a hard time with three important details that made this what it is.

1) Parallel lines, without them a scythe is nothing.
2) The bottom spear part,
3) The scythe blade itself, mainly the back swirl.

this pic took me 197 pieces of paper 10 pencils and 4 color pencils.

Also Thank you all for compliments
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:12 pm

ok.. I hope you guys remember my one poem... cause here is a remake and it sounds better in my opinion.

(Our song of night)

We sing so high,
While the moon is low,
Our time went by,
It played so slow.
Our song we sing,
The game we seek,
To feel like a king,
And be at the peak,
So the moon could fall,
And the sun could rise,
So we sing to you all,
To play with our prize,
The next night, they'll party again,
When the moon shines upon them.

Last edited by Chocolate Chip Cookie on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please send this to the poetry Section)
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:12 am

Ok, a new poem that I was forced to make for class and I have hopes that I'll get an A on it... I thought it was good enough to post on here Very Happy.... Enjoy...

Stars:

Oh how I wish to catch the stars above me, (1)
And sore to the places one would only dream,(2)
If only I could see what’s in front of thee,(1)
We could only dream of what’s within the gleam.(2)
Oh how do I wish to catch the stars above me, (1)
For all of the stars would flicker and gleam, (2)
They go through our night sky like a small stream, (2)
And they have all proven to be always free. (1)
The stars above are all to be asleep,(3)
To only awake when the night’s shadow come,(4)
And to be trapped within the night sky’s keep, (3)
And in the sky there will always be some.(4)
But if stars truly represents our souls?(5)
Then a star will never fulfill its true role. (5)
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:08 pm

kk I was just messing around until I decided to make a nicer picture of my Signature mark (think of it like a personal Logo)... quite a lot of people in my school has one and those who don't are probably VERY sane.... (Even the ordinarily sane people have one... and each of them are different.)

Either way here is a MS paint version of it in color... only two things are on it that are not on the original look.... The four sided star in the circle, and the two colorful hexagons.... Enjoy.

Drakel's Random Art Cool_s10
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:37 am

ahh.... I remember this place. Good times and it has been the overall archive for my art. So I shall add more.

Drakel's Random Art Orc_ba11

Drakel's Random Art Cool_s10

Drakel's Random Art 95860310

Drakel's Random Art Untitl10

And I'll create you guys a new story to read later on this or next week Smile
Back to top Go down
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Grand Editor
Grand Editor
Chocolate Chip Cookie

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Character
Name: Krypta
Race: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:16 pm

I understand. I think that this is ok. I failed to read the quote. Disregard all previous statements.

I really do enjoy the artwork though thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drakel's Random Art   Drakel's Random Art Empty

Back to top Go down

Drakel's Random Art
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next