G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Avatar of Blades - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAvatar of Blades - Page 2 I_voting_barAvatar of Blades - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Avatar of Blades - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAvatar of Blades - Page 2 I_voting_barAvatar of Blades - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Go down 
+2
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
hempy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:25 am

wait what was your question??
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:58 pm

The Dark Lord Happy Pantz wrote:
why thanks Very Happy

hempy, usually the thunder element is represented by lightning (though i don't know why. if you wanted a lightning element, just call it lightning and forget about thunder, right?) so is that the case for my element?

that
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:16 am

i would say yes but the reson they do that is because thunder sounds better than lightning for example thundera | lightingra
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:19 am

waaaaaaaaaaaaay back when I started the RP the idea for the second five elements were extensions of the first five. water's extension was ice, lightning's extension was thunder, wind's was air, earth's was plants and light's was darkness. Unfortunately, as much sense as this made to me at the time, there were certain things left unexplained, I believe 'What the frick is the difference between wind and air?!' was one of them. I changed it around some so that I could make thunder an extension of fire (makes sense because lightning is essentially concentrated fire from the sky) TDLHP, that's why I called it thunder instead of lightning, I just left one name instead of the other, thunder was supposed to be the sound and lightning the big bolts of death.*

*nm tl;dr

TDLHP, yes.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:10 am

lol

it wasn't so tldr, because i did r (as in read)

anyway, now that i know this bit of information i can procrastinate more on finishing my character sheet.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Catori stood still, tension rolling off her in waves of golden flame. She gripped the hilt of her dagger tight in her sweaty palm. When the man did not answer her question, she gritted her teeth, her anger growing to painful ferocity, though only because she was afraid. "If you dont answer my question in the next 10 seconds, i'll sink my dagger into your heart and watch as the flesh melts from your bones", she said in an even voice, the flames growing in heat and color, makingher hair fly around her face and glow like hot coals.

OOC: I figured id try to get this one back up and running since i finally got logged inagain! lol.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:27 am

It had been years since he had last spoke. Living alone in an abandoned building for the better part of a decade hadn't given him many opportunities to socialize. Still, as he didn't have much of a desire to be stabbed or melted, Jack felt it was in his best interest to speak now.
"..."
No, this was clearly not going to happen any time soon. He had never heard of anyone quite literally forgetting how to speak but it may have been the angry girl on fire threatening to stab him into melting flesh that tied his tongue.
Jack decided that since he was about to embark on a journey before the intruder traipsed in, now would be a good time to put that plan into action. Before he could turn to leave though, a wisp of a vision flashed before his eyes. A forest on fire. A girl on fire. a group of travelers silhouetted by the setting sun. As quick as it came, the vision dissipated and he felt pulled by his blade. He chanced looking at it and on the hilt the glowed the word ignis in a dull red.
Unfortunately, living alone in an abandoned building for the better part of a decade doesn't give you a lot of opportunity to learn to read either. If it wasn't for the connection he had with the blade he wouldn't have understood at all. But the blade had calmed him, it knew, if Jack didn't, that this person was not his immediate enemy. She was familiar to his blade, or rather her blade was familiar to his blade. At the very least, Jack knew that fighting now wouldn't be productive to him and would more than likely inconvenience the woman. He felt inclined to tell her such.
"...hck...."
Oh dear. That's right, communication is going to be a bit difficult for a while. Figuring there's not much he can do in the way of correspondence, Jack turned and bolted up the stairs figuring that if he could make it to the roof, there was a handy overgrown tree on the south side of the orphanage he could scale down and book it from there.

Instead he bumped into an invisible elf.

---

It's been 2 years, 5 months, 4 days, 3 hour, and 34 minutes since Jack met Catori. I don't really have anything clever to add about that just figured I would state that it has been what scientists would call a 'long-ass time' since I last contributed to my own rp. Woo.

More to the point of the rp, I originally had the idea that the blades would make the owners immortal. I think that might still be the case and will probably be expanded on more when we get more into the creation of the blades and the original wielders but for now just nobody go dying.

Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:43 am

Jack stared in anticipation waiting for the elve's next move. For the longest time nothing happened. Then suddenly, nothing continued to happen.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:46 am

As Catori watched and waited for his reply, it quickly became apparent that he could not speak. She wondered how long it had since he last spoke to anyone, and thought back to how long it had been since she had had any contact with the outside world. She lost all anger, beginning to feel like a complete jerk, as the man spun around and attempted to run away. As her anger and fear receded, so too did the flames. Just as the strange golden red metal reached its normal warm temperature, she saw the word ignis inscribed on the hilt flash a bright red, then disappear. 'Strange', she thought as a feeling of familiarity flooded through her from the blade. Before she could even yell for him to wait, he ran into a nearly invisible elf. She felt her shock as clearly as she could see his. 'So many shocking things in one day', she thought to herself. Just as she was about to ask all her questions, a low, menacing growl could be heard behind her, coming from the doorway. She turned and came face to nose with an enormous genetically enhanced grey wolf. It had red eyes and metallic looking teeth. The fire from her blade came alive again in a blaze of blinding light, momentarily discombobulating the wolf. Catori took the rapidly disappearing moment into her own hands and grabbed the wrist of the man with the blue dagger. The elf, who had not moved the entire time, she knocked out of the way and dragged the man up the stairs behind her. The elf could follow if he wanted, or stay behind and become puppy chow. She was more interested in the man and his blue blade. They reached the roof just as howling began below.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:35 pm

With the sudden introduction of the newest bloodthirstiest party member, Jack felt that if ever there were a time to go off on a magnificent adventure it would've been five minutes ago and he felt like making up for lost time. Reeling from the sudden reorientation, Jack pulled his arm free from the girls grip and took the lead. He paused a moment to listen for mutant wolf/invisible elf screams but decided it might be more pertinent to take action leading the story away from the possibility of fire lady/mute orphan screams. No, Jack knew they needed to keep escaping. He turned to the girl and motioned as if to say 'Hey, we should keep escaping.' She seemed to understand him enough to know that he was rather troubled by their proximity to gnashing teeth so he turned to lead her up to the top floor and hopefully to their escape/more characters.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:24 pm

Catori followed him, glad he had come out his shock. They made it to the top and Catori was rapidly searching for an exit. When she didn't see any obvious signs of a way out, she turned to the man next to her. "Now what?!", she shouted at him in a near panic. Her fear was driving the flames farther up her arm, and soon they would engulf the rest of her body. That had only happened once since she had found the dagger. It was before she had learned to control the new found power. All of a sudden, the wolf was there, growling low and gnashing it's teeth. She immediately took a defensive stance, brandishing her blazing dagger. She made to jump toward it and try to end it's painful life quickly, but just as she was about to move the wolf pounced at her, knocking her to the ground. She found herself under his belly before she could blink. Her fear spiked as he lowered his face to her, preparing to bite her head off. The flames were now taking on a new heat as they engulfed her and she plunged her dagger into the wolfs abdomen. The fire immediately took hold of the creature, and as she rolled away from its writhing form, the flesh began melting away from its metallic skeleton. She stood up in front of the man quickly. "Lets go!!!", she shouted, waiting to see where he would lead her next.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:12 am

Jack stared in eager anticipation at the doorway the wolf had come through. It may have been killed but they usually traveled in packs so it was imperative that they leave immediately. With that known, Jack decided to hang around a bit to see if the invisible elf was coming. He realized the ridiculousness of waiting to see an invisible anything but felt it was a common courtesy if nothing else. Finally, arms thrown up in aggravation, Jack gave up on the idea that the elf would be joining them on their adventure. If he wanted to show up later that'd be fine but seriously dude, we need to book it.

Finally free from the tethers of the well-being of the elf, Jack lead Catori over to a large oak tree whose tallest branches grew just ten feet below the top floor. It was a bit of a leap but Jack had made it countless times before when fleeing the odd wolf who would poke its nose around the old building. He jumped from the ledge before Catori's eyes because it would really suck if she wasn't watching and grabbed hold of the branches closest to the trunk of the tree. He turned and offered his hand to Catori as a gesture for her to jump.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:15 am

Catori looked at at Jack's outstretched hand for a moment before quickly jumping over the ledge and onto the branch next to him. Fast as she could she descended the branches in a rapid succession of acrobatic movements. The bottom most branch was nearly 12 feet above the ground, but Catori dropped from it gracefully, landing in a crouched position, dagger out and ready. She looked about her, remaining alert and cautious as she waited for Jack to catch up to her. She didn't hear anything besides the movement in the tree caused by Jack, and her trained eye could pick up no movement in the shadows of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2