G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
RE: Avatar of Blades I_vote_lcapRE: Avatar of Blades I_voting_barRE: Avatar of Blades I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
RE: Avatar of Blades I_vote_lcapRE: Avatar of Blades I_voting_barRE: Avatar of Blades I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
RE: Avatar of Blades EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
RE: Avatar of Blades EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
RE: Avatar of Blades EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
RE: Avatar of Blades EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
RE: Avatar of Blades EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
RE: Avatar of Blades EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
RE: Avatar of Blades EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
RE: Avatar of Blades EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
RE: Avatar of Blades EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

RE: Avatar of Blades

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

RE: Avatar of Blades Empty
PostSubject: RE: Avatar of Blades   RE: Avatar of Blades EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 am

Seeing as how someone, we won't mention names (*cough cough* Hempy *cough cough*) has let his totally awesome RP fall to death, and it doesn't look like he'll revive it anytime soon, I've decided to restart it.
I tweaked things a little though. I changed the element "wind" to "beasts".

hempy (but with the aforementioned changes) wrote:
Long ago, forged by the might of the sorcerer Yavhelm, were 10 mystical blades each bearing power over air, beasts, water, ice, earth, plants, fire, thunder, light, and darkness. These blades were used to keep Windhelm's kingdom of Be'Lens safe from harm by the 10 Elemental Incarnations. Years past and the City remained peaceful thanks to the guardian wielders but Yavhelm sensed evil. He knew a terrible danger was coming to take the city and he knew they would succeed. the only hope was for Yavhelm to scatter the weapons and disperse the Incarnations into obscurity. As predicted, the Kingdom of Be'Lens was taken by the relentless Lord Haz. Yavhelm knew that to take back the city, all that had to happen was for the 10 blades to be discovered simultaniously by 10 individuals who each dispised the rule of Haz.

Which brings us to the beginning of the story. The year is 2050 and the Kingdom of Be'Lens is now known as Area 1337. The descendance of Haz are still in power though they have branched out all over the world and are putting a stranglehold on the minds' of people the world over. Keeping all knowledge of technology to himslef and his most trusted of scientists, he is keeping the population in the dark.

I want to get characters for each of the blades before I start the official RP. I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince

PostSubject: Re: RE: Avatar of Blades   RE: Avatar of Blades EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:26 am

Name: Aither zentori
Element: Well since wind has been blown away *forgive the pun* and air can create wind I will take air.
Blade description: Average bow with bladed ends.
Character description: Emerald green hunting tunic and brown-tan breeches, long blackish-brown hair, tall for humans, a little on the short side for elves, brownish-tan hunting boots, greenish-blue eyes, and a quiver on his back that can hold plenty of arrows.
Character personality: Kind of mitcheviuos but kind, curious and helpfull.

Last edited by magician infinity on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive

PostSubject: Re: RE: Avatar of Blades   RE: Avatar of Blades EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:31 am

Here's my character sheet. At least fill in these areas. You can add more details if you choose, but it's not required.

Name: Jaed Olir (pronounced "Jade Oh-leer")
Element: Earth
Blade description: The blade is about a foot in length, and it's made of a rust brown metal. Basically shaped like a dirk.
Character description: Wears a clay brown, sleeveless shirt and grey jeans. His hair is a platinum silver, and his eyes are a brown so dark they appear black.
Character personality: Cold and calculating, a little distant, but he's protective and steadfast when it comes to his beliefs and friends.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: RE: Avatar of Blades   RE: Avatar of Blades EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:06 pm

oh come on ppl we need more charecters
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: RE: Avatar of Blades   RE: Avatar of Blades EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:15 pm

dragonbullet wrote:
oh come on ppl we need more charecters

Don't get 'yo panties in a bunch!

although i sill have a question left unanswered, here is my profile

arg, i always have a hard time with names.....wait! i can use the interwebs!!

Name: Ukko Taranis

there, that means thunder in finnish, and celtic mythology respectively. (although the names are meant for a male, though. whatever, ukko sounds girlish to me :S)

Element: THUNDAH

Descripion of Weapon: **

Description of Character: **

Character Personality: **

oh, btw here is the website i used http://www.behindthename.com/

** to be finished soon
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: RE: Avatar of Blades   RE: Avatar of Blades EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:24 am

wher the rest of your discription? and here i belve is a really good site for names http://www.20000-names.com/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: Avatar of Blades   RE: Avatar of Blades Empty

Back to top Go down

RE: Avatar of Blades
Page 1 of 1