G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHeroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 I_voting_barHeroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHeroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 I_voting_barHeroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))

Go down 
+3
Raiga Olir
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
evefarrel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:13 pm

yet my mom and i still remain addicts!

Last edited by The Dark Lord Happy Pantz on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:10 pm

As do I.
I won't give you any views at the future you have yet to see (though we all have). You'll just have to see it for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:06 pm

Grrrrr.... Mad Mad Mad

I'm telling you I'm about to give up on the entire series if someone doesn't give me some hope for the future of Heroes. I don't like being forced into a bad ending.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:33 pm

NO BAD ENDINGS!!! At least, not for a season. Maybe one or two episodes have them, but not a season.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:15 pm

...*is suspicious*

I still don't know how on earth they're going to fix the atrocity of Hiro stabbing his partner and best friend Ando. I mean HONESTLY?! Who does that?!?! Only bad guys, that's who! And Hiro's not a bad guy!!!!

*glares with menacing ferocity at the writers of Heroes*
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Jenu wrote:

*glares with menacing ferocity at the writers of Heroes*

don't do that!

if you intimidate them, they won't write any more. and believe me, you want them to, and you want to keep watching it!
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:56 pm

NO I DOESN'T!!!! This is what you don't understand! I don't want to watch Heroes if they won't return my beloved Hiro to me! It just isn't worth it!
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:56 pm

OK, I'll give you this:

Ando's not dead...
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 pm

yes!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:00 pm

Ok...

but did Hiro intend to kill him? That is the question here.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Watch and learn. I've given all I'm going to give.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:01 pm

I have no idea about anything related to Heroes beyond the fact that it sucks.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

WHY CRUEL WORLD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:07 pm

ATTENTION:

the new season of heroes (if you haven't heard already, which you might've) is set to be released 09/21/09
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:23 pm

It doesn't actually suck, it just sucks to try to find all the episodes. That, and if you whatch the episodes out of order you'll get more lost than if your were watching LOST.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:45 pm

hempy wrote:
It doesn't actually suck, it just sucks to try to find all the episodes. That, and if you whatch the episodes out of order you'll get more lost than if your were watching LOST.

XD yeah, seriously. i know one time i missed an episode, and when i watched the new one the next week i was lost. i had to find the missing episode to know what the heck was going on.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:40 pm

I just stopped watching it. I couldnt keep up.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:38 pm

I've found that you can watch virtually every single episode in order from www.surfthechannel.com Of course, you do have to deal with my archenemy of all time Megavideo, but still, it's all there.

That doesn't mean I'll watch it though!!!! >.<
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:46 pm

Jenu wrote:
I've found that you can watch virtually every single episode in order from www.surfthechannel.com Of course, you do have to deal with my archenemy of all time Megavideo, but still, it's all there.

That doesn't mean I'll watch it though!!!! >.<

DO EEEEEETT!

yeah, i know. megavideo is teh mega sucksors!
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:51 pm

XD But I has figured out a way to skip over that whole 72/54 thing to make it 72/2, but it won't work if you have a wireless modem.

Also, I'z too busy with this forum and dragnix and deviantart so that by the time I'm done with all those I don't have time to watch anything illegal (things my mom doesn't particularly want me watching). Besides that, I'm also trying to watch all of FMA, because my friend has been bugging me constantly for the last two years to watch it, and so I'm finally watching it, and then after that there are two other animes she is forcing me to watch before I am finaly free to watch whatever I wish.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Well you could go out and play for an hour or so then come back inside, that'd beat the time limit!
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:35 pm

hempy wrote:
Well you could go out and play for an hour or so then come back inside, that'd beat the time limit!

lol
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Yes, but then that would be a whole hour of not knowing what happens to your favorite characters!!!! O.O

...which is an entirely unthinkable torture to withstand for the sake of a stupid video-streaming site.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:35 am

Absence makes the heart grow fonder!
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:41 am

hempy wrote:
Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))   Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes: the greatest show ever ((new info))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next