G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Needed thread 4: Money and banking I_vote_lcapNeeded thread 4: Money and banking I_voting_barNeeded thread 4: Money and banking I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Needed thread 4: Money and banking I_vote_lcapNeeded thread 4: Money and banking I_voting_barNeeded thread 4: Money and banking I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Needed thread 4: Money and banking EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Needed thread 4: Money and banking EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Needed thread 4: Money and banking EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Needed thread 4: Money and banking EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Needed thread 4: Money and banking EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Needed thread 4: Money and banking EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Needed thread 4: Money and banking EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Needed thread 4: Money and banking EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Needed thread 4: Money and banking EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Needed thread 4: Money and banking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Aule Naugrim
Race: Dwarf

Needed thread 4: Money and banking Empty
PostSubject: Needed thread 4: Money and banking   Needed thread 4: Money and banking EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:11 am

Personally, I don't like the idea of a banker holding all of your items. But things of gold, silver, gems, and the like is ok, just not every single item you hold. I would want seperate locations, to bank actual items. Also, what kind of currency would there be? Multiple kinds, or a universal one?
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Needed thread 4: Money and banking   Needed thread 4: Money and banking EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:14 am

Last year, during U.S. history, you, eve, and I discussed this, remember? 100 copper equals 1 silver; 100 silver equals 1 gold; etc for however many types of medal coins we want.
As to Banks; I alredy wrote in that there are a type of bank/ranch/daycare for the "Fuzz-Ball" species. There will probably be more for other tame animals (if we allow them) and various items (after all, I'm a little tired of the bottomless inventory...)
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Number of posts : 295

Character
Name: Aule Naugrim
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Needed thread 4: Money and banking   Needed thread 4: Money and banking EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:58 am

Oh yes, I forgot about that.

And I agree, I don't like unlimited inventory, is less realistic that way. I like the daycare/ranch things for fuzzballs. And I still say for banks, it should only be for money. As for items, I was thinking that maybe there could be something like "Item Holders" or something in various places around the world, but not always near a bank. Every city/town/village might end up having a bank you can freely get your money from, but maybe not every town will have an Item Holder.

Another idea is that some IH's could be out in the wilderness, but you must pay to use them, and even then, you can only get so many items over so long a period.

Runescape has kind of a semi-endless inventory in the fact that you have 28 spots to carry items, and some items are stackable, like feathers; and many items that aren't stackable, can be "noted." Very few items cannot be noted (obviously including items you can stack), so those must be carried individually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needed thread 4: Money and banking   Needed thread 4: Money and banking Empty

Back to top Go down

Needed thread 4: Money and banking
Page 1 of 1