G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing I_vote_lcapNeeded thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing I_voting_barNeeded thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing I_vote_lcapNeeded thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing I_voting_barNeeded thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Aule Naugrim
Race: Dwarf

Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing Empty
PostSubject: Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing   Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:00 am

Now then, as mentioned, there's gonna be mining and smithing (something dwarves excel in of course), but what kinds of ores are there going to be, and more importantly, where are they going to get it from? Also, how will they make it into things?

Also, will all armor and weps be "once size fits all" or will certain types of either thing be for specific races?

This area of the game is certainly a tough nut to crack, isn't it?
Back to top Go down

Needed thread 1: Armor/weps, and mining/smithing
Page 1 of 1