G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
I'm selling some games... I_vote_lcapI'm selling some games... I_voting_barI'm selling some games... I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
I'm selling some games... I_vote_lcapI'm selling some games... I_voting_barI'm selling some games... I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
I'm selling some games... EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
I'm selling some games... EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
I'm selling some games... EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
I'm selling some games... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
I'm selling some games... EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
I'm selling some games... EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
I'm selling some games... EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
I'm selling some games... EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
I'm selling some games... EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

I'm selling some games...

Go down 
+3
dragonbullet
Raiga Olir
Mr Roboto
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Aule Naugrim
Race: Dwarf

I'm selling some games... Empty
PostSubject: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:36 pm

...for low prices.

For many of these, I'm sure we can agree on a fair bargain, as I'll even accept other items and games in return, but only if I want them . (If you wanna know what exactly I'm looking for, I can tell you. Some of you might already know what I want.) For a few things though, I certainly need just the money, so those will be priced.

Here's the list:

Jak 2
Jak 3
Elder Scrolls III:Morrowind (No expansions)
Civilization IV Game of the Year Edition-$15
Caesar IV
An old SNES cartridge of Final Fantasy IV (originally known as II for us)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2 (both scratched)
Final Fantasy X-2 (scratched)
FF XII original game, also scratched (FMV's freeze the game)
Dragon Quest VIII strategy guide- $5 to $10
An old, but working joystick for a computer
Age of Mythology (no expansion)

If you wish for any information on any of these games, do ask. Also, if you were at the party and saw a game that might have interested you that's mine, do ask, I might think about parting with a few more not on that list.

Last edited by Mr Roboto on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:22 pm

I'd say Lunar, but getting your iron grip off of that thing is going to be like trying to kill Chuck Norris.
I'm not even going to try.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:44 pm

how mutch would it be for the towny hawks
(and i'm interested in the dragon quest and well senice magician infinity needs a new guide i can go with out like i usaly do0 so how mutch for the towny hawks and just the DQ VIII?
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:49 pm

dragonbullet wrote:
how mutch would it be for the towny hawks
(and i'm interested in the dragon quest and well senice magician infinity needs a new guide i can go with out like i usaly do0 so how mutch for the towny hawks and just the DQ VIII?

Just a few bucks would do for both of the Tony Hawk games.

As for DQ VIII, I really would prefer to sell both together, but I suppose 15-20 bucks would do.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:08 am

How much for each individual final fantasy game?
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:44 am

hempy wrote:
How much for each individual final fantasy game?

FF II/IV (w/e you wanna call it), just a few bucks.
FF X-2, 10 bucks will do.
FF XII also 10, prefer 15 if you can.
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:55 pm

I updated the list. DQ VIII was sold to Dragonbullet, so the strategy guide remains. I added in an old joystick that's just taking up space. Last, I put in my game, Age of Mythology for sale.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:32 am

Alright I might take that SNES FF game.
By the by, if you can't find buyers for the rest of the games,you could take them to Eccentrix.
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:50 am

hempy wrote:
By the by, if you can't find buyers for the rest of the games,you could take them to Eccentrix.

I realize that, but I figured I'd give all of you the chance first. Plus taking them to any game shop, I won't get as much doe compared with selling it to you fellows. Even then, I'd still be left over with my computer games to sell.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:54 am

Mr Roboto wrote:
hempy wrote:

I realize that, but I figured I'd give all of you the chance first. Plus taking them to any game shop, I won't get as much doe compared with selling it to you fellows. Even then, I'd still be left over with my computer games to sell.

yeah, i hate that, you buy a game for like 30 dollars but you only get 5 to 10 of it back
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:31 am

me too
oh and about the age of mythology guys it's a great game i have it (except i'm missing dic one now so i can't play it) it a fun game and it's kinda short and can be a little hard or easy at time like the begenning if your not a fast learner the sceconed part will kill you but ya i suggest buying it for people who like sbg's if you've ever played war craft not WoW but the old cp game it's alot like that. but better-ish *whaa i miss warcraft and disc on of AOM*
btw does anyone have a copy of ff VII i can barrow i've been whanting to play it.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475

Character
Name: Cala Rive

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Good luck in finding a copy of FFVII anyone is willing to let go of (even for a short while).
I've been looking for a copy for years and have only found one. Chris Harris is the lucky owner of that copy and is willing to sell it to me for $40 dollars. I doubt he'll sell to anyone else, though.
If I buy it, I'll lend it to people on very rare occasions. I'll probably be like Roboto is with Lunar, lend it only if you lend me something of equal or greater value.
Back to top Go down
USMCmarine
Council Members
USMCmarine

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Character
Name: slade dingess
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:17 pm

how much for the morrowwind game?
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:55 pm

USMCmarine wrote:
how much for the morrowwind game?

5 bucks. It's old, semi-scratched, and has neither of the expansions. But it plays.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:21 pm

I'm interested in:
Age of Mythology (no expansions)

I need to know what systems they play on (or if they are computer games that can be played on a decent 5-year-old computer) how much they cost, and exactly what kind of game each are. I particularly like rpg games (w/o turned based battle) and empire-building games, but I like a few other kinds as well.

I have about thirty dollars total for two or all three of those games, plus I need to know how you intend to transfer the games.
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Jenu wrote:
I'm interested in:
Age of Mythology (no expansions)

I need to know what systems they play on (or if they are computer games that can be played on a decent 5-year-old computer) how much they cost, and exactly what kind of game each are. I particularly like rpg games (w/o turned based battle) and empire-building games, but I like a few other kinds as well.

I have about thirty dollars total for two or all three of those games, plus I need to know how you intend to transfer the games.

I forgot to edit my first post, but I'm not selling Age of Mythology anymore, because I found my expansion.

As for what systems, all three of those are for the computer. Morrowind, you shouldn't have too many problems with, Age of Mythology if I was still selling it, would be fine...But Civ IV...that would NOT work well on an older, slower machine.

Well, for most anyone else here, I'd simply say to come to my house, but I suppose for you, I would physically have to mail it.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:47 pm

Unless Civilization 4 is something that requires buttloads of megabytes, it should work fine. My computer may be a bit old but it isn't super slow or anything. It can and has handled quite detailed games from 2007 and 2008.

Anyway, I'm assuming that Civilization 4 is an empire building game (right?) but I'm not entirely sure what Morrowind is about, only that I've heard that it is a very good game. Also, how much do you want for Morrowind?

For the mailing...heh...sorry about that ^_^" We can PM addresses and then figure it out from there.
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:50 pm

Jenu wrote:
Unless Civilization 4 is something that requires buttloads of megabytes, it should work fine. My computer may be a bit old but it isn't super slow or anything. It can and has handled quite detailed games from 2007 and 2008.

Anyway, I'm assuming that Civilization 4 is an empire building game (right?) but I'm not entirely sure what Morrowind is about, only that I've heard that it is a very good game. Also, how much do you want for Morrowind?

For the mailing...heh...sorry about that ^_^" We can PM addresses and then figure it out from there.

Civ IV requires well over a gigabyte and a half just to install, using 3 whole CD's. Not to mention hardware requirements. I can give more detailed requirements if you like.

But yes, you did guess correctly at what it basically is.

As for Morrowind, I already said how much it was. Morrowind itself, (full title being "The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind") is an adventure RPG. Dungeon crawling, heaps and tons of monsters to fight across a very large map, plenty of sidequests and guilds to join. Even to this day, it's still more or less the most popular one of the four main games.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Kewl. So I guess the people I heard from were right about it being a great game. I really like that kind of game, and since you said it should work well on my computer, I now ask how much you want for it.

As for Civilization 4, I'm not exactly sure how much my computer can handle but that's probably more than it can. Lolz. So nevermind on that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some games...   I'm selling some games... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm selling some games...
Page 1 of 1