G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
SwordSouls I_vote_lcapSwordSouls I_voting_barSwordSouls I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
SwordSouls EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
SwordSouls EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
SwordSouls EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
SwordSouls EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
SwordSouls EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
SwordSouls EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
SwordSouls EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
SwordSouls EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
SwordSouls EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

SwordSouls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

SwordSouls Empty
PostSubject: SwordSouls   SwordSouls EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Ok. This has been long overdue.
For those who've known me long enough, you have probably read quite a bit of this and know the origins of the characters.
For those who have never heard of this, nor read it; these stories take place in an alternate variation of Earth. The characters are fictional (As to the names, I take the first name of a friend of mine and attach a random last name. The personality of said friend either gets reversed or slightly adjusted for their corresponding character).
I'll post these in installments, 2 or 3 at a time, until I reach where I am now. After that, I'll post as I finish them.

PrologueSix years ago, all across the world portals opened in the sky and for the first time in all recorded history, it rained swords. But these tales aren’t about the swords themselves, but the ones who drew those swords. These people, known as SwordSouls, gained amazing abilities, unique to each person. Some use these powers for good, some for evil.

Tale 1
The Tale of Joey Hill

Joey and his family were in Paris, France sightseeing, his sword sheathed and strapped to his back like it normally is. Joey slowly walked out of the hotel, stepped into the street, and started walking toward the Louvre. He had heard that they had a small exhibit on SwordSouls like himself and he wanted to see it. He knew he could just appear there if he wanted, but he enjoyed walking and viewing the scenery.
When he reached his destination, he stepped through the door and found a map of the museum and headed for the Mona Lisa. As he walked he looked at all the various statues and paintings.
When he heard a jeer aimed toward SwordSouls he turned and drew his blade. He stepped toward the voice and noticed two people, another SwordSoul standing with a flaming blade drawn, and an average person, who he guessed was the source of the comment, was on the ground with a torn shirt. Joey walked over to the SwordSoul, grabbed his shoulder, and teleported out of the area.

Tale 2
The Tale of Beth Takematsu

Beth drew her blade and stepped through the wall with her bounty, this one the biggest yet. She ran through the dark streets and buildings of New York till she reached the hideout. She ran through the wall and into a small, dimly lit room filled with various treasures. These treasures came from banks and museums around this huge city. The room, which was almost filled, had a single door leading to Beth’s room. These two rooms had absolutely no entrance or exit and she was the only one who knew of their existence.
She stepped through the doorway and over to a desk that she had “borrowed” from a furniture shop. She flipped on a computer (this was also stolen) and got on the web. She searched for new exhibits in any nearby museum. About halfway down the page she noticed something about a Tutankhamen exhibit coming nearby. This was the perfect target. She walked over to the bed and got ready to sleep. Tomorrow night she was going to be expanding her collection.

Tale 3
The Tale of Robert Washington

Robert took his sword and stuck the tip into the ground. Slowly the buildings around him started to shake. Even though he was in the middle of a pretty small Russian town, he was still considered a national threat. After about a minute he had made himself the epicenter of an earthquake that would have scored a ten on the Richter scale, this was his curse, and he used it to gain what he wanted.
This time he was using it just because he was mad at the world. He was annoyed about the prejudice of SwordSouls in Russia and he was using this ability to show his hatred.
Nearby, his family was shouting at him to stop. His house and all others nearby were collapsing around him, slowly and surely the entire town was falling apart around him, and all he could do is stand there, arms tensed, head tilted to the sky, laughing like a maniac. He was the only person who appeared to be unaffected by the ‘quake.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

SwordSouls Empty
PostSubject: Re: SwordSouls   SwordSouls EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:52 am

Tale 4
The Tale of Samantha Scopes
“Samantha, the President is here for the conference,” Ashley said.
“Let him in,” Sam replied, as she looked up from her computer. She drew her blade and set it on her desk, but kept her hand on it.
The President came in, slowly walked over to a small chair, and sat down. Later he would claim that as soon as he stepped into the office he had forgotten all anger, all hate, and all worries. “Hello Ms. Scopes,” he said.
“Mr. President,” was the reply, “I was just wondering what this conference was about.”
“Oh, not much, it’s just that the Secret Service and the FBI would like to hire you. Hey, I would also like you on my cabinet.”
“And again I have to refuse all of your generous offers. I know …” Sam started to say, but outside there were screams and gunfire, then the doorknob turned and the door was flung open. Outside was a bloody mess and no one was at the door. Slowly bloody footprints appeared, staining the spotless white carpet, they kept appearing and the closer they got to Sam and the President, the more the air above them started to shimmer.
Sam lifted her sword, focusing its power on the invisible man in her midst. Slowly a human appeared wielding a large blade. He looked down, noticing that he was now visible he started to shake, and then he fell to his knees and begged for forgiveness.

Tale 5
The Tale of Kyle Wolfe

The Coliseum in Rome, Italy, normally it’s empty except for a few tourists. Today, however, the Coliseum was filled and looked as though someone had repaired it to its former glory.
In the sandy pit in the center were a man and four lions. The man was armed with a spear and a net, he was clothed only in a toga. The audience was of about a hundred people and within this hundred were at least thirty SwordSouls. But one in particular was enjoying this show and affecting its outcome. He was Kyle Wolfe. He lifted his blade so that the point was aimed out over the arena pit and suddenly the lions sprouted wings and struck down the warrior who was meant to kill them. The audience gasped, a few shouted in anger, others shouted in awe. Then the shouts all turned to terror as the beasts turned there bloody faces toward the audience.
They spread their newly formed wings and leaped to the skies, swooping down at the crowd, which was running in terror. All this time, Kyle was laughing at the fun he had produced. He knew these creatures could not harm the audience, for they were nothing more than mirages, created for the entertainment of one man.

Tale 6
The Tale of Sheila Hamilton

Sheila walked toward the bank vault and moved her hand toward the voice registration device in her other hand was her sword. She bent the air around the small box to create the appropriate sound to unlock the large door. After a few minutes of attempting she got fed up and walked over to the foot thick, steel enforced door and screamed, waving her hand in a circular motion. The cement wall around the door began to crumble due to the extremely high pitch frequencies Sheila had turned her scream into.
When the wall was completely torn through, the door, which was now off balance, simply fell inward, revealing the hundreds of safety deposit boxes within. She walked in, opening her large bag and started ripping the boxes open with her blade and taking all the cash from within. Although she was def, she turned around when she felt an odd frequency of high and low pitches, apparently a siren of some sort. She ran out the door to see police vehicles rushing to the seen of the crime. She quickly yelled as loud as she could and adjusted the frequency with her ability to shatter the vehicles windshields and confuse the officers within. Then she ran into a dark alley, disappearing from sight.
Back to top Go down

SwordSouls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.E.E.K :: Art (Blue Tri) :: Stories-
Jump to: