G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Which single piece of the Triforce... I_vote_lcapWhich single piece of the Triforce... I_voting_barWhich single piece of the Triforce... I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Which single piece of the Triforce... I_vote_lcapWhich single piece of the Triforce... I_voting_barWhich single piece of the Triforce... I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Which single piece of the Triforce...

Go down 
+2
evefarrel
Mr Roboto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Aule Naugrim
Race: Dwarf

Which single piece of the Triforce... Empty
PostSubject: Which single piece of the Triforce...   Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:00 am

...are you most aligned with?

You've tricked Link into opening the gateway to the Sacred Realm, he is taken away to be made into the "Hero of Time" and all that. You go towards the Triforce, sitting at the exact middle of the Sacred Realm. As you reach up and touch it, two of the pieces vanish! And the third appears as a symbol on the back of your hand...Which is it?

(I mean ONE, and only ONE. No having two or all three pieces.)

Some info for all you folks out there who aren't familiar with LoZ and the Triforce:

1. The Triforce has three parts, each called the "Triforce of..." The pieces are Power, Wisdom, and Uselessness...erm..."Courage."
2. The Triforce cannot tell good from evil.
3. The T of P is more or less the most powerful one, but if you're evil, a freak with a sword fetish and a stupid princess appear to stop you.
4. Even though you only get one piece, if you brings the other two pieces together, you can have your wish granted. But really this basically translates into becoming nearly a God.

For me, if there was only one, it would be the Triforce of Wisdom. But unlike that not-so-smart Zelda, I'd actually USE that wisdom to figure how to get the other two pieces without as much trouble as Ganondorf usually goes through. I mean, seriously. HOW many games has Ganondorf/Ganon tried, and failed at this? Quite a few now. I'd love to use my new IQ of...OVER 9000 (!!!!) to further my own evil nasty plots and generally just screw with people's heads.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: Which single piece of the Triforce...   Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:46 am

I would go for the triforce of wisdom too Robert, I mean power and courage are nice and all but truthfully what would I use them for. If I had wisdom you could basically do anything from the background and eventually rule the world, like most of the intelligent people do. I mean the people in power are just poppets to the people that are intelligent in our society.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Which single piece of the Triforce...   Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:16 pm

umm bit of an up date i beleve that gannon has the shard of widom acleast in wind waker and twilight princcese but i would like widom or coureg (in KH it would be wisdom that i get)
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: Which single piece of the Triforce...   Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:09 pm

This is based on Orcarina of time duh...
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Which single piece of the Triforce...   Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:24 pm

well i havent played it i began a journy that i will probaly never finish i mean i never go to my grandparents anyomer and dont get to play the gc there mutch the got the 2 game edishon with the mater quest
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Which single piece of the Triforce...   Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:39 am

um i don't really know which one i'd get, but since i don't have much use for the other two, i'd probably get wisdom
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Which single piece of the Triforce...   Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:30 am

I'd totally go for power, because all you guys are picking wisdom and I want to see if the old proverb "a drop of wisdom is better than a sea of force" is true when I'm throwing you thirty feet in the air. Also, show some love for the ToC, if it was good enough for the cowardly lion, then it's good enough for you!
Back to top Go down
Shockwave725
Wannabe
Shockwave725

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Character
Name: Torin
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Which single piece of the Triforce...   Which single piece of the Triforce... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:16 am

wisdom definitely cuz if youre smart you can make machines to do your fighting for you! ^w^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which single piece of the Triforce...   Which single piece of the Triforce... Empty

Back to top Go down

Which single piece of the Triforce...
Page 1 of 1