G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott I_vote_lcapThe Alchemyst series by Michael Scott I_voting_barThe Alchemyst series by Michael Scott I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott I_vote_lcapThe Alchemyst series by Michael Scott I_voting_barThe Alchemyst series by Michael Scott I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott Empty
PostSubject: The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott   The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:46 pm

I picked up a random book off of a store room shelf in 2007 and let it sit on my shelf for a few months before actually reading it. The book was The Alchemyst, as soon as I started reading it I was enthraled in a land of aura, golems, elder magic, and of course alchemy. The book didn't even have the dreaded slow start, where the first few chapters are all boring. It just dove right into the action with a giant battle over the book of Abraham.
Needless to say I was delighted when I found out that there was a sequel, The Magician, not even a month out on the shelves. So I went down to the book store picked up a copy and read through it as fast as I could. It was every bit as good as the first one, so good in fact that I looked up some more info on it over the internet. I found out that he was planning a six-book long story and the next installment, The Sorceress would be coming out May 26th. Well here we are on the 3rd of June and I still can't find a copy so I haven't read it yet. I can imagine that it's going to be as brilliant as its predecessors and I can't wait to read it and the rest of the series.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott   The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:31 pm

I saw the book at Hastings just the other day Hempy... You should check there... I, on the other hand, have been playing video games more than reading even though I bought two books also...
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott   The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:46 pm

evefarrel wrote:
I saw the book at Hastings just the other day Hempy... You should check there... I, on the other hand, have been playing video games more than reading even through I bought two books also...

Yes, but I have stolen them for the moment Smile

Anyway, I heard about that series too, hempy. I heard they were pretty good, so both of you guys saying it probably means it's true.
Back to top Go down
iAMtheGUY
Wannabe

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott   The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:21 am

Yeah..cant wait for the necromancer to come out (idfc if this topic was made in june,i only just recently finished the alchemyst,and currently not even close to halfway of the magician)
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott   The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:10 pm

Srsly, what's not fair is putting up posters for the Necromancer when it comes out in 2010! Got me all excited thinking 'Hurray it's probably only a month or two!' Then I saw 2010 and I was all like, '2010?! That's in a freakin' month or two! grrr.'........wait, 2010 is totally in a month or two! Hurray!

The Necromancer: 2010
The Warlock: 2011
The Enchantress: 2012
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott   The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:44 pm

hempy wrote:
Srsly, what's not fair is putting up posters for the Necromancer when it comes out in 2010! Got me all excited thinking 'Hurray it's probably only a month or two!' Then I saw 2010 and I was all like, '2010?! That's in a freakin' month or two! grrr.'........wait, 2010 is totally in a month or two! Hurray!

The Necromancer: 2010
The Warlock: 2011
The Enchantress: 2012

lol, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it will come out in january, or something. it could come out in "Spring 2010" or something. but actually, winter would be a good time to release new books, since people are staying inside all warm and cuddly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott   The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alchemyst series by Michael Scott
Page 1 of 1