G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. I_vote_lcapFinally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. I_voting_barFinally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. I_vote_lcapFinally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. I_voting_barFinally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. Empty
PostSubject: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:37 pm

evefarrel wrote:
http://www.el33tonline.com/past/2009/5/8/pokemon_gold_and_silver_remakes/

They are called Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

too bad it's only for japan for now though
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:42 pm

It will be coming to the US next year probably though like they always do.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:00 am

Oh yeah man, I've been checking all over, serebii, bulbapedia, gamerblips, gamesradar, all the sites, for confirmation. Both Pokemon Sunday and Coro Coro magazine confirm, it's no myth! Serebii and Bulbapedia, of course, have the most information and Serebii even has a few screenshots. I have been waiting for this forever, it does make me wonder though, what kind of updates should we be expecting from them? With the Kanto remakes we got the number islands, how about with Johto?
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:30 pm

I am hoping for contest and maybe something else *shrug* I can't wait though
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:38 pm

I'm hoping some of the beta features from the original Gold and Silver find their way into the remakes. It'd be cool to be able to skateboard and find pokemon in a Johto Safari Zone.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Hey, this is totally speculation and has no base whatsoever but wouldn't it be cool if you could send pokemon back to your advanced generation games that you migrated to DPPT using the time machine and GBA slot?
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:56 am

Possibly and I will love to have a cell phone again ^^ A cell phone would be really nice.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:06 am

New information has risen!
* There will be a new female counterpart opposed to the one introdued in crystal.
* The new area cutscenes from LeafGreen and FireRed will be utilyzed here as well, sorry.
* There appears to be an event activated by or yeilding in the pikachu colored, notch-eared pichu that plays a role in the latest movie being released in Japan. I expect it will become available in toys r us's around the time the game is released in September.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:37 pm

It is coming out in September here too?
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:55 pm

They've just released a new screenshot! The start menu is now replaced with the touch screen when idling!
I'm almost positive that it's being released in Japan by September and we're going to have to wait a forever and a half because Japan is still all upset about Nagasaki and Hiroshima (come on guys get over it.)
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:35 pm

hempy wrote:
and a half because Japan is still all upset about Nagasaki and Hiroshima (come on guys get over it.)

that's not supposed to be funny, but it is.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. Cyndie11
lookit, new screenie!
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. Dual_s10
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. Pikchu10
And another
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:01 pm

suh-weet
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:17 pm

New news related to this: The game is being released in Japan on September 12th so that means next year for us other then hempy since he gets games from japan Razz

Also check out this cool little gadget being released with the Japanese games: http://thenintendo.com/2009/06/pokemon-heart-gold-and-soul-silver-pokewalker/

Hopefully we get that too because that would give more meaning to excersize ^^

In other news another new wiiware is being released related to pokemon: http://www.serebii.net/melee/
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:30 pm

ok seriously? that pokewalker thing is AWESOME!

i think that would actually get me off of me feet to walk at least a block.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Exactly, it will make it so interesting *nods*
Back to top Go down
USMCmarine
Council Members
USMCmarine

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Character
Name: slade dingess
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 am

ok seriously? that pokewalker thing is AWESOME!

i think that would actually get me off of me feet to walk at least a block.

P.S. srry if i changed the subject alill
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:24 pm

how bout this? i think it's better than screenshots!

since it will let me, unlike the other couple of videos i've posted recently ill embed it here

Back to top Go down
USMCmarine
Council Members
USMCmarine

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Character
Name: slade dingess
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:09 pm

i wonder if the pokewalker thing will show the evolved forms when you evolve them
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:04 pm

USMCmarine wrote:
i wonder if the pokewalker thing will show the evod forms when u evo em

that is, if they have the pokewalker
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:06 pm

From what I have seen on screenshots, this game is going to be close to the best and longest pokemon game yet. We get both Johto and Kanto pokemon leagues, we get the battle frontier, we actually get to see the pokemon come out of its ball to do hm moves, whatever pokemon is at the front of your party follows you around everwhere (at least that is what I am understanding since I have seen anywhere from the starters to legendaries following around the trainer in the screen shots), we get the pokewalker since they haven't said that the us release don't get it, we get minigames, and finally we get more legendaries in one game that we actually get to see Hoho, Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Arecieus, Dialga, Palkia, Raquaza, Entei, Raiku, Suicune, Shaymin, and Darkrai. Just to name a few of the features of the new game. I don't know about anyone else but I know I am buying this game.

Other new info, there will be a great Safari Zone in the new games that you can edit the field of:
Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. Safari-sandFinally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. Safari-area
Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. Safaric-customisation
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:02 pm

*cries like a little biach*

what a great time for my ds to finally stop working!

i waaaaaannnnnntttttt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.   Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake. Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally!!! Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next