G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Earth Myths in Keega I_vote_lcapEarth Myths in Keega I_voting_barEarth Myths in Keega I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Earth Myths in Keega I_vote_lcapEarth Myths in Keega I_voting_barEarth Myths in Keega I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Earth Myths in Keega EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Earth Myths in Keega EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Earth Myths in Keega EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Earth Myths in Keega EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Earth Myths in Keega EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Earth Myths in Keega EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Earth Myths in Keega EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Earth Myths in Keega EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Earth Myths in Keega EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Earth Myths in Keega

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

Earth Myths in Keega Empty
PostSubject: Earth Myths in Keega   Earth Myths in Keega EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Before I temporarily Exiled myself, I thought about what some Earthen mythological characters might look like in Keega. People like Mother Nature, Death, and Father Time.

I will post the other two later, but here is the description of Death (Grim Reaper).

The persona known as Death in Keega is unlike Death on Earth. In Keega, Death is a female who is unhumanly thin. She wears tight white clothing, has blood red eyes and hair, and is an expert in hand-to-hand combat. She appears to be human, and is thought to be the first true immortal created by the gods, though her immortality was granted as punishment rather than gift. The clothing on her arms is vaguely transparent and through it you can see her bony arms. On her exposed flesh (her neck, face, and hands) you can see the web of veins that keep her "alive." Her skin is deathly pale, almost as white as the cloth she wears. She seems to like appearing in the corner of adventurer's eyes and dissappearing on the wind when they turn to look at her. She has the talent to "dissintegrate" into ashes and travel on the wind.
She appears before adventurers when they die to challenge them to a fight. If the adventurer defeats her, they are returned to life; if they lose, she takes their soul.
Back to top Go down

Earth Myths in Keega
Page 1 of 1