G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
~Stonewall Character Dump I_vote_lcap~Stonewall Character Dump I_voting_bar~Stonewall Character Dump I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
~Stonewall Character Dump I_vote_lcap~Stonewall Character Dump I_voting_bar~Stonewall Character Dump I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
~Stonewall Character Dump EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
~Stonewall Character Dump EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
~Stonewall Character Dump EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
~Stonewall Character Dump EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
~Stonewall Character Dump EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
~Stonewall Character Dump EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
~Stonewall Character Dump EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
~Stonewall Character Dump EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
~Stonewall Character Dump EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

~Stonewall Character Dump

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

~Stonewall Character Dump Empty
PostSubject: ~Stonewall Character Dump   ~Stonewall Character Dump EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:34 pm

So I make a lot of Character Sheets.

And by a lot I mean A LOT. Pretty much whenever I'm bored I am making a character or drawing an image of that character. My brain fills up with fudge like this. So I figure I'll post up some here for storage and/or to show em off.
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: ~Stonewall Character Dump   ~Stonewall Character Dump EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:41 pm

~Stonewall Character Dump Amithyst
-Basic-
Nickname: Ami
Species: Winged Felinoid
Height: 5'10"
Weight: None ya!
Build: Chubby
Eye Color: Amethyst Purple
Fur Color: Light Peach & White
Hair: Red
Clothing:* Simple skirt and half-sweater worn with slip on shoes.

-Family-
TBA

-Description-
Under Construction

*Changeable under circumstance.

Last edited by Amithyst Stonewall on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: ~Stonewall Character Dump   ~Stonewall Character Dump EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:49 pm

~Stonewall Character Dump Lo-lo
-Basic-
Name: Loli-Loli Shimbuboli
Nickname: Lo-Lo
Species: Jelly-fish
Height: 5ft
Weight: 70lbs
Build: Sqooshy
Hair: 6 Tentacles
Clothing: Nothing. She can't wear cloths and doesn't need to.
Mount: Giant Blue Lobster - "ORWELL!"

-Description-
Her body is smooth and featureless except for her for the most part, her 'breasts' don't have nipples, the split of her legs hidden by a sort of gel-like flap of skin that makes it look like she is wearing a poofy little skirt.

Her body is see through and can stretch to great lengths. Her skin is completely smooth and her tentacles are covered in oily substance that makes it look on hotter days like she is covered in slime. Her body oils both smell and taste like grape naturally. She is not venomous and cannot sting, but can dissolve fabrics if they get touched with her oils.
Warning: Is extremely reactive when paired with peanut-butter. Combine at your own risk!

-Personality-
Generally just acts like a little girl, and maybe a little vague and cloudy.

-Colors-
She changes colors and opacity depending on her emotions.
Blue-Normal
Yellow-Happy
Red-Angry
Gray-Sad
Black-Scared
Purple-Aroused
Orange-Embarrassed

Last edited by Amithyst Stonewall on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: ~Stonewall Character Dump   ~Stonewall Character Dump EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:56 pm

~Stonewall Character Dump Zimbojo
-Basic-
Name: Zim'bojo Grimtusk
Nickname: "Zim"
Species: Dire Drakkari Troll
Class: Death Knight
Height: 12ft(slouched)
Weight: ????
Build: Ridiculous Muscle
Eye Color: Glowing Icy Blue
Skin Color: Blue covered in a layer of short Ice-blue fuzz
Hair: White Dreadlocks

Clothing: Decorated leather kilt with a chest harness when casual. When armored he is encased head to toe in black titansteel plate-mail.

Mounts:
Ground- Death Charger, Black War Raptor
Flying- Skeletal Gryphon

-Description-
A MASSIVE Ice Troll that hails from the arctic lands of Northrend. When he straightens to his full height he tops out at 15ft tall though at rest with his slouch he is about 12ft. He has a mane of white hair styled into dreadlocks that hang down his back interwoven with small beads and voodoo charms made from the skulls of small creatures. His eyes are bottomless voids of glowing icy blue. His voice has a double layer quality to it that would send chills running down ones spine. Tusks 1 1/4ft long jut out from his upper jaw in a downward curve that taper up to a wicked point at the ends. Several bone piercings can be seen hanging from his ears, three piercing down the bridge of his nose, one of his nipples as well with two in his thick purple tongue. For battle he wears black plated armor and carries a large claymore slung across his back. For casual wear he can be found in a simple leather kilt and a chest harness.

Personality: Varies depending upon the presence he is in.

-Unholy Presence-
Dark corruption seethes through him, leaking out wherever it can. His skin develops a sickly, green tint. Foliage and nature wilt around him, the healthy grow ill, and the sickly lose hope. When affected by this presence, he is cruel and ruthless, exhibiting his truly darkest side.

-Blood Presence-
The blood in Zim'bojo's veins runs again and with that, comes all the benefits. His skin appears healthy and lips full dark blue again. He is able to feel the influence of alcohol and arousal. When he walks in this form he is warm and outgoing, acting as he did before he was turned.

-Frost Presence-
His skin pales and becomes sheet-white. Zim'bojo's skin develops a thin but strong layer of frost. Any kind of movement causes it to pop and snap, making an approach in this presence very noisy. When in this presence, he is cold and professional, not caring for anything except achieving his goals.

--------------------------
In occasional RPs I may play him as being alive before he was warped into a death knight. Below is stats ONLY applying to him when alive.

-Basic-
Name: Boyami
Nickname: Zoka (teasingly used, means 'rhino' in Zandali)
Species: Drakkari Troll
Class: Hunter
Height: 9'
Weight: 342lbs
Build: Lean Muscle
Eye Color: Red
Skin Color: Blue w/ blue fuzz
Hair: Blue Warhawk

Clothing: Fur loin cloth and chest harness, leather straps around his calves, thighs and ones on his upper arms securing wooden shoulder covers carved to look like tiki heads with decorative feathers on the edges.

Mounts:
Ground- Swift Ivory Raptor

-Description-Personality (Haven't taken the time to write these up yet, but I know what they are so that's what matters. -w- )
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: ~Stonewall Character Dump   ~Stonewall Character Dump EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:07 pm

~Stonewall Character Dump Amiaji
-Basic-
Name: Amiaji Rockhide
Nickname: "Ragefang" (bearform)
Species: Tauren
Class: Druid
Height: 8'10"
Weight: 673lbs
Build: Muscled
Eye Color: Misty Blue
Fur Color: White
Hair: Light Brown

Clothing: Dark green dress for casual wear. Armor is brown leather robes with designs of bark and leafs. Green rounded spaulders. Golden belt with bronze studs. Tan & white gauntlets and calf guards with bark designs. Dark brown leather head-band with deer antlers attached. Cenarion Tabard.

-Family-
Mate: Kroy Arcfire
Children: Awaki Dawnwalker, Tarjai Gorhorn(presumed deceased)

Mounts:
Ground- Mechano-hog, White War Talbuk
Flying- Cenarion War Hypogryph, Cobalt Neatherdrake

-Description-
The picture of a healthy tauren her white fur an mane are soft, her hooves and horns buffed to a shine though scored with deep marks, her left horn having been snapped off at the tip with the left having a spiraled groove around it from base to tip white against the normal black. Good grooming doesn't hide though that this old tauren has seen her fair share of combat. Scars from battles long passed riddle her hide causing long strips of her white fur to be missing. Most prominent scars are those on her muzzle and over her lips that form an X across her face. Two long braids frame her face hanging down well passed her breasts with brightly colored beads and feathers woven into the strands. Above her right breast is a patch of blue fur permanently dyed in the image of a bears claws. Her eyes are a bright blue though she is half blind in her left eye, part of it having taken a milky appearance. She moves with a slow and purposeful gait, a slight limp favoring her left leg as she leans against her staff. She is slow to get a rise out of but once riled she acts with a ferocity that belies her age.

-Shapeshifting-
-Bear For- When she shifts into a bear her scars almost seem more prominent then they are in her normal form. Her claws, horns and fangs are so jagged they look to have serrated edges. This form is massive in scale, with a terrifying roar that would send a dragon running with its tail between its legs.
-Cat Form- Her cat form, while seeming to be less marked than her bear form, is not lacking in ferocity in any way. A large horned cat, with white fur and a silver mane, that would dwarf an adult male lion, her paws are the size of mini-van wheels with claws scaling to the size.
-Moonkin Form- A large horned Owlkin beast, this form stands up at around 11ft tall and is covered in silver and gray feathers with taloned hands and feet. Her crushing beak is painted with blue and white tribal patterns. In this form her powers over natural and celestial bodies is amplified.
-Tree of Life Form- A large tree ent with silver bark and golden, white horns among branches adorned with hanging lanterns. She moves with the shaking of the earth beneath the twisted roots that make up her feet. Wherever she walks in this form the plant life around her will flourish and feral animals will feel calm and anyone to touch her bark will find there wounds, no matter how grievous, completely healed.
-Aquatic Form- The appearance of a silver sea lion, in this form she can out swim just about anything in the water. About the size of a large male sea lion.
-Flight Form- A giant horned storm crow with silver-white feathers, strips of blue leather adorn her wings and jewelry of bone and wood make can be seen hanging from her horns.

-Personality-
Ami doesn't like others in conflict, especially if they are of the same faction. This doesn't mean she is a pacifist though. She will do whatever she thinks is necessary to curb there violence even if it means matching it with her own violence in an attempt to subdue them. She is a fierce combatant, harnessing the rage of the bear to overpower and intimidate her opponents.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: ~Stonewall Character Dump   ~Stonewall Character Dump EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:12 pm

~Stonewall Character Dump Dawnwalker
-Basic-
Name: Awaki Dawnwalker (Aaa-waa-kee-)
Nickname: Saakis (Endearment, Zandali word for 'flower')
Species: Tauren/Troll
Class: Shaman
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 260lbs
Build: Toned
Eye Color: Dark Red-Orange
Fur Color: White with patches of light brown and some blueish.
Hair: Dark Brown with clear red highlights, worn in short braids.

-Family-
Geranguas Ixarar
-Children: Currently pregnant
Mother- Amiaji Rockhide
Father- Kroy Arcfire

Mounts:
Ground- Swift Orange Raptor
Flying- Armored Blue Windrider

-Description-
Appears to be a normal young tauren at first glance. She has light brown fur, short braids with blue feathers woven in, medium long horns and smaller than average height for a tauren. Her limbs however are longer in proportion to her torso with wider hips and muzzle narrower than what is normal. Two small-ish tusks stick out on her lower jaw, and her skin beneath the fur is a blueish-gray color as well as some patches of fur blending in the white of her belly, most pronounced is that her eyes are a deep red-orange.

Rings of purple and red paint run around both her horns. She has several tattoos: in a line across her back just above her tail are the elemental symbols, between her breasts three glyphs in a downward line, and across her shoulder blades are a set of bat wings. She wears a silver ring etched with stars enchanted to glow blue at night around the base of her tail.

Personality:
Usually pretty to herself and doesn't talk a whole lot, though this be more from being the observing type rather than being shy. Though she is slow to rise, when she is angry her trollish blood really comes out and she will fly into a rage without heed for any concession the other might make from then till her rage ends.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: ~Stonewall Character Dump   ~Stonewall Character Dump EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:25 pm

~Stonewall Character Dump Vialshi
-Basic-
Name: Vialshi Khest
Title: 'Associate Professor' 'the Hallowed'
Nickname: "Via" "Shackle-Foot"
Species: Forsaken Undead
Class: Warlock
Weight: 90lbs
Build: Boney (literally)
Eye Color: None
Skin Color: Sickly purplish blue... whats left of it anyway
Hair: Black and messy

Clothing: She wears cloth robes of purple embroidered with patterns of skulls in tan and white threads. Shoulder pads that are inscribed with runes that glow faintly. Over all is a head cover with a skull mask covering her face down to her nose with the eye sockets enchanted to give off a pulsing ethereal blue glow.

Summoned Demons-
Imp: Gelpad
Fel-Guard: Klekvazin
Voidwalker: Maknos
Fel-Hound: Khiizun
Succubus: Syrida

Factions: Horde, the Undercity, The Royal Apothecary Society
Mounts: Reigns of the Headless Horsemen

-Description-
Vialshi is of middling height. Her wild mess of black hair sticks out on all sides, her face is mostly intact except for strips of jagged black wire wrapped under her chin and around behind her ears holding her quickly decaying jaw together.

Her rotting vocal chords have been replaced by what would seem to be those of a night elf female, her voice taking on a clear bell like tone that still manages to be slightly creepy coming from a corpse. She walks with the limping gait typically exhibited by the undead. Her actual feet having fallen off at some point she has metal replacements that screw into her leg bones and make sharp clinking noises upon impact with the ground, announcing her approach long before her arrival.

Her left arm has a tendency to fall off at the elbow, regardless of having been bolted back into place several times, her right bearing an armband with a flask and crown embroidered on it. She is surrounded by a sickeningly sweet odor emanating from several pouches of herbs and reagents located on her person.

Personality:
Typically Vialshi appears as unfeeling as any other Forsaken, only an occasional look of sadness or anger disrupts this assumption which she usually covers up with a wicked grin and a sharp comment. She burns with obsessive passion for her art as a warlock, finding that the fel magics of the demonic vitalizes her she clings to its practice. Her work with the Royal Apothecary Society has made her exceptionally cruel.

History:
Vialshi was awoken as Forsaken in Deathknell many years ago. As she wondered out of the crypt into the dulled sun of Tirisfall Glades she remembers only flashes of her past life. Vivid flashes; Riding along the road from to Darrowshire, laughing with a man with golden hair, noticing the land becoming darker, coming home to despair---dead everywhere---a little girl crying---a hooded figure advancing with glowing eyes---running, and then..darkness, with only brief dim flashes of herself slaughtering her own kin from then on.

After going through the trials faced by all of the newly awaken she made her way to the Undercity. Saddened and bitter in her new unlife, she took up residence there for a time, wondering aimlessly through the dark stoned halls, looking for something she could do to make her feel again.

As she passed through the Magic Corridor one day she suddenly had a tingle run up her arms and down her spine, though the feeling would have been minute to the living was like a jolt of lightning through her dead body. Seeking the source out she came upon the summoning circle used by the warlocks of the Undercity, the man standing in the middle was conjuring a voidwalker. The fel magics in the air crackled around her as she was drawn to it, this was what she was searching for. She took up the mantle of Warlock, learning to master the art of summoning, controlling demons and muttering the dark words to afflict the body with pain and corruption.

After a time she came to be an apprentice under the Royal Apothecary Society. She worked day and night in assisting them with perfecting a new strand of the plague. She left the Undercity for a time to study her craft in Outland, then she made her way back to a city betrayed from within. Hearing of Putress actions at the Wrathgate she was spurred to even grater obsession with her art, working tirelessly to secure the societys place under the rule of Sylvanas.

Doing all she could to help the Hand of Vengeance in Northrend she came to be stationed in the encampment at Lake Wintergrasp. There she studied new combination of herbs, crystals and other ingredients brought to her by adventurers looking for some quick coin.

--------------------------------------------------------

[the following is what Vialshi does NOT clearly remember of her human life]

~She was born to Creusia and Thael Lightburne in the city of Darrowshire under the name of Drasdia. She grew up to become a messenger in the court of Lodaeron. She frequently stopped by the city of Andorhal between her route from capital city and the Eastern Lodaeronian Provinces to visit her love interest Daniel the Pure, who was a Knight of the Silver Hand.

She became infected with the plague when she was in Andorhal on one of her visits with Daniel, though she was not befallen by it at that time. As she made her way back to Darrowshire she started to feel increasingly ill. When she made it home the town had been ransacked and many buildings were ablaze. As she knelt and wept in despair the ghoul that had led the attack on the small town approached and dealt her the killing blow.

She was present as a mindless slave in Scourge attacks on Stratholme, Andorhal, and eventually Lodaeron itself where the Lich Kings hold on her began to weaken and she was brought into her new awareness by Lady Sylvanas.~
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: ~Stonewall Character Dump   ~Stonewall Character Dump EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:30 pm

~Stonewall Character Dump Rohka%20fire-eye
-Basic Stats-
Name: Rohka 'Fire-Eye'
Race: Dunmer/Daedra
Birthsign: The Thief
Height: 5'6"
Main Skills: Alchemy, Conjuration, Illusion, Marksman, One-Handed, Security, Sneak

-Visual Description-
Her hair is a dark shade of brownish auburn. Her form is small and lithe. She has long nimble fingers with each being tipped with black nails that are hard and curved giving them the appearance of small claws. She has slightly elongated upper and lower canines giving her a slight fanged look when she smiles. Her left eye bares a resemblance to cracked lava rock, grey-black with burnt red 'cracks' running from her pupil to the outer edge of her iris, her right eye is the deep red-orange typical of dunmer. Her skin is mostly the dark powdery blue of the average dunmer, but at several places on her body she has large splotches of rough almost scale-like burnt red flesh. Though largely covered by her clothing one such spot is over the right half of her face starting at her hairline and going down the right side of her nose and across her cheek wrapping around to encompass her jaw and right ear as well. From this spot at the top of her forehead grows a curved and slightly twisted horn with shorter spikes towards the bottom. -She has only one scar of note that wraps from the splotched side of her face down the side of her neck and across her throat to her left breast. - For attire she will only be seen in public wearing tight fitting black leather armor that covers her fully in addition to a dark cloak with the hood always drawn low over her face. For casual wear she keeps it simple, a black dress with red tie and trim worn only when she is in a sanctuary of the Dark Brotherhood.

Equipment-
Her main weapon is a black longbow, used with whatever arrow type she happens to be able to find. She also carries two curved daggers at either hip and one tucked into the side of her boot. She carries a pouch hanging from her belt with bottles of poison and other reagents in it at all times. Always she wears a thin black chain necklace with a round red pendent on it that very-faintly pulses with a red enchantment aura (will be explained under correct circumstances). She wears one silver ring on each hand, one inset with a sapphire that allows water breathing, the other with an emerald that provides water-walking.

-Magical Abilities-
Racial_ Summon Ancestor Guardian
--
Detect Life- 100ft
Invisibility(or Chameleon)
Night Eye
Summon Scamp
--
Lesser Heal- Heal on self
Flames- Fire damage on target

-Personality- Quiet and perhaps a bit standoffish with a severe case of sarcasm and morbid humor. She usually avoids all unnecessary contact as the obvious lineage of her appearance gives off, understandably, tends to set people a bit on edge. If one does manage to look past that and earn her trust though she has an unshakable loyalty and would all but die to protect them.
She is however, despite all else, still a young girl. And even though she was raised among the hardened murderers of the land, she still has some underlying confusion as to why she is unable to be met by outsiders with anything other than hatred and fear.

-History-
Prelude-
Let us start in the beginning. Wit a young Dunmer mage by the name of Vileti. She had just attained acceptance into the Arcane University and life was looking good. But for all her potential, Vileti was impatient to advance in her new position. Seeking to show off for her superiors in order to gain the attention she needed, she began to research her spell books day and night attempting to gather the knowledge she needed to attempt her plan. In her ignorance she had believed she had made all the preparations and needed only to test herself first before going before her teachers.
But, as things of this nature usually do, things did not go according to her plans. The spell backfired. And when she had picked herself weakly off from the ground she found herself face to face with a dramora far more powerful than someone of her experience could control. The details of what happened next, I will spare you. Suffice to say that Vileti survived the encounter barely alive, scarred... and pregnant.
The pregnancy would have killed her mother, the strain of bearing the seed of a daedra not something her mortal body could carry to term. Rohka would have died along with her mother if not for the will of those that hide in the shadows... The Listener of the Dark Brotherhood had been informed, of this most unusual of births. A child that seemed to them almost hand tailored by the hand of the Dark Father himself for their cause. He tasked a skilled member of the Brotherhood to finish off the unfit mother when the time was ripe and cut the child from her body.
Spirited away to a sanctuary, she was raised among the Brotherhood and at the right age began to be tutored in the way of their arts much the same way those of the Shadowscales are. She was named as Rohka, being based upon the word 'rohk' which loosely has the meaning 'end of worlds', though she came to be known more commonly as "Fire-Eye" by her family for the appearance of her left eye.[/collapse]

Current-
When she was fourteen, having exhausted every task level her home sanctuary would allow, she decided to begin traveling between the sanctuaries across Tamriel. Recently she has returned to Cyrodiil from a venture she took to Morrowind where she had visited the ruined daedric shrine to Malacath in Ashurnibibi north of Hla Oad for some purpose unknown to any but herself. Once she was back in Cyrodiil she tried her hand at some lower profile tasks that are outside of the Brotherhood in addition to whatever contract she currently had to carry out.
She spent much of the next years as such, remaining in Cyrodiil's underground channels while the war with the Thalmar waged for those that were involved. Only after her home sanctuary in Cyrodiil was destroyed, and the tomb of the Night Mother in Bravil was defiled, did she feel the touch of the war for herself. She felt completely lost without the Brotherhood, her entire life had been lived from sanctuary to sanctuary relying on the support of her family members, with them gone - and news that all other sanctuaries had been destroyed as well - she was forced into the wilderness.
She wondered like this for close to a year when she heard a whisper of a rumor that the Brotherhood still existed in Skyrim. She wasted no time in traversing the land that would bring her into this unfamiliar place. She arrived at the Dawnstar Sanctuary with the sense of relief heavy on her mind. Here she made her new home, but after what she had been through she was wary of putting all her eggs in one basket, so to speak. She branched out more strongly from the Brotherhood than she had before so that she also found friendship among the Thieves Guild and, oddly enough, a tedious acceptance into the Temple of Mara.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: ~Stonewall Character Dump   ~Stonewall Character Dump EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:34 pm

~Stonewall Character Dump Arti%20louvre
-Basic-
Name: Arti Louvre
Nickname: Arts
Species: Unicorn
Height: 17.2hh (4ft 5in)
Weight: 650 lbs
Build: Healthy
Eye Color: Blue
Fur Color: Light Amethyst Purple
Hair: Red
Cutie Mark: Paint Pallet

-Description/Other-
Arti is a very quiet pony, well actually she is mostly mute. She has the physical capability to speak but some sort of mental trauma has rendered her unable to make any sounds other than a few random grunting sort of noises. Arti lives alone in a stone cottage in the middle of a wooded area far outside of Ponyville (NOT Everfree). Here she practices her talent away from the rest of the world. While she does not often venture outside her works do. Art she has crafted being featured in a few museums and many posh homes all around Equestria with only the simple signature A.L. to show the craftsman.

-Friendship-

Ajax Chips, the zebra has helped her quite a bit and is working on perfecting a com-collar that will project her thoughts through a speaker, therefor bypassing her mental handicap.

Blue Streak, the pegasus pony has been a help to her by delivering her art supplies and other parcels to and from her remote location.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: ~Stonewall Character Dump   ~Stonewall Character Dump EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:57 pm

[image tba]
-Basic-
Name: Amiroo Longknife
Species: Kangaroo
Weight: 263
Build: Toned with a bit of chub
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Fur Color: White
Hair: White-Blond
*Clothing: Just battered looking hat.

-Family-
Mother- Sherry (deceased)
Father- Ricus (deceased)
Son's- Shade, Skrel-Diir
Daughter's- Leia, Tiva, Hexa, Neoki
Mate- Rion Stonewall

* Might change depending upon setting.

-Description-
She is your typical Aussie in most ways. Not much would give her away to being different from a feral 'roo as far as her body type goes. She does not have 'breasts' just a fluffy crest of fur where they should be, her teats are inside of the pouch on her belly. The only clothing she wears is a battered looking hat to the likeness of the one worn by Crocodile Dundee. She has a light Australian accent. She is a pretty huge cuddle bug too.

Recently she was in an 'accident' while on at a 'top secret' dig somewhere in Brazil. She has acquired the ability to morph her form. Unlike shape-shifting, morphing requires DNA knowledge of the creature being transformed into, requiring her to touch and 'absorb' a sample of DNA from the creature.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: ~Stonewall Character Dump   ~Stonewall Character Dump EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Name: Asali Redwood
Nickname: "Star"
Species: Beastman - Giraffe
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 346lbs
Build: Curvy
Hair: Auburn
Eye Color: Dark blue in middle fades to purple on outside
Fur Color: Cream with light brown spots with dark brown underfur.

*Clothing: Base garb is usually just a square necked brown shirt that cinches together below her breasts worn with dark pants.

Description:
A delightfully plump giraffe, Asali appears to have a lighter tone to her fur than what is normal for giraffes and in the winter time she turns albino in coloration. Her neck isn't as super long as one would expect, only about 1'5"ft of her height being from her collar bone to the top of her ossicones. Her defining mark would be the star shaped spot that rests in the center of her chest above her breasts but below her collar bone.

Personality:
She can be a little snappy with others unless she is close to them but usually prefers to remain silent rather than talking to anyone she thinks might be a waste of breath.
Though she sometimes has odd ways of showing her affection for them, she is steadfast and loyal to her friends. She will easily become protective and possibly violent if she feels they are being threatened or belittled.
--
*Changes depending on setting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Stonewall Character Dump   ~Stonewall Character Dump Empty

Back to top Go down

~Stonewall Character Dump
Page 1 of 1