G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR I_vote_lcapOI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR I_voting_barOI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR I_vote_lcapOI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR I_voting_barOI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR Empty
PostSubject: OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR   OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:12 am

Alex recently searched his room for all kinds of technology and gaming devices to see if he could stuff everything in his backpack and lo and behold what should he find but your copy of Pokemon Battle Revolution. I don't know when the next time we'll see each other will be but when we do remind me about the game for it is now in my possession.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR   OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:07 pm

I knew one of you had it. I'll let you hold on to it, or you could mail it to me.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR   OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am

Well, I'm always afraid of mailing things that belong to others for obvious reasons. We may just make a day where we can come out to your house. Incidentally, you're only an 18 minute drive from me and Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR   OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR Empty

Back to top Go down

OI Bernard, regarding your copy of PBR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.E.E.K :: Technology (Black Tri) :: Gaming-
Jump to: