G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 I_voting_barHiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 I_voting_barHiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Hiya Pandora came to visit.

Go down 
+3
hempy
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Mirravin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:25 pm

that would be weird.
Back to top Go down
Mirravin
Pledge
Mirravin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:13 am

*gobbles up chocolate, but still does it cutely. Double huggles*

that's yur free one and the one for the chocolate offering Smile

eh a god? a good friend yes, but it's hard for me to imagen him as a god lol! We've always been on the same lvl.
Back to top Go down
http://mirravin.xanga.com/
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:12 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Dude! You know tempest???? O.O

Lol, I don't really think of him as a god, just an unattainably high lofty level above us other dragnixians
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Ooh, lofty. I haven't heard that word in too long. Nice use of vocabulary.
Back to top Go down
Mirravin
Pledge
Mirravin

Character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:54 pm

lol, Tempy is just a nice guy who has put up with some of us for years, lol. Although I've prolly given him more trouble than most <_<
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:25 pm

nice, lol
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:51 pm

@Hempy: I love using the word lofty. It's fun!

@Mirravin: Ehhhh...I don't remember that username on dragnix. What username did you go by on there? Or did you use the message board and not the art gallery?
Back to top Go down
Mirravin
Pledge
Mirravin

Character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:23 am

Oh, god I've gone under a slew of names. My current one is Pandora. Before the forums crashed for the first time i went by akariouskyra88, and Midnight on the art section. Since then a lot of my close friends still call me midy, the nick name for my nick name midnight.

I'm not using the name Mirravin cept for rping on dragnix since changing my name again would cause too much confusion at this point. I go by Mirravin mostly now, and the nick name for that, which most people use is Miv. There is also a nick name for my current name on the forums over there which is pan, but no one uses that one much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:17 am

Ah...ok. I suppose then you just happened to be on dragnix whenever I wasn't on.
Back to top Go down
Mirravin
Pledge
Mirravin

Character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:04 am

either that or you didn't visit the rping section enough to catch me. I've never been much for posting on the other parts of the forums i join. Plus i had some trouble with my parents when i was still living with them so there were a couple of years i didn't post anything, mainly because i couldn't
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:48 pm

AH, ok. well, at least I've met you here huh? Lol!
Back to top Go down
Mirravin
Pledge
Mirravin

Character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:34 pm

yup yup X)
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:42 am

*offers chocolate covered caramel*
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:53 am

Jenu wrote:
*offers chocolate covered caramel*

kiss-up Razz

lol
Back to top Go down
Mirravin
Pledge
Mirravin

Character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:52 am

ha ha ha, well she might just like huggles a lot, lol!

*huggles*
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Tempest is well above me in Admin Powers. He's been at it many many more years than I, therefore he outranks me.

And please don't tell me you've started something like what DragNix does... Baked goods... At least here they aren't poisoned (yet).

And yes, Jenu, the members of the DragNix forums have had a few conversations with Tempest. He's a nice guy, but I do see your point in him coming here and being less than an Admin. If he shoes up, I'll have to come up with a unique title for him, something better than "wanabe", "noob", or "newb" (the first three ranks here)
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Since I've never been on the dragnix forums more than twice, I unfortunately never got to be involved in said conversations, but I do know that he is a nice guy (oxymoron) and a very good admin.

@Mirravin: Yes I does! *huggles* It's just your fault for making me pay for them, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mirravin
Pledge
Mirravin

Character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 am

hee, hee, how else would i get free chocolate?
Back to top Go down
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Grand Editor
Grand Editor
Chocolate Chip Cookie

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Character
Name: Krypta
Race: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:20 pm

through me.....lol just kidding... very bored nice to meat you lol meet meat.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:44 am

*munches on chocolate chip cookie, sending mixed messages*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Pandora came to visit.   Hiya Pandora came to visit. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiya Pandora came to visit.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.E.E.K :: Introductions-
Jump to: