G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Single threads for the most popular animes I_vote_lcapSingle threads for the most popular animes I_voting_barSingle threads for the most popular animes I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Single threads for the most popular animes I_vote_lcapSingle threads for the most popular animes I_voting_barSingle threads for the most popular animes I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Single threads for the most popular animes EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Single threads for the most popular animes EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Single threads for the most popular animes EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Single threads for the most popular animes

Go down 
+2
evefarrel
Mr Roboto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Aule Naugrim
Race: Dwarf

Single threads for the most popular animes Empty
PostSubject: Single threads for the most popular animes   Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:25 pm

It seems like a good, simple idea, doesn't it everyone? That way we can make sure to reduce down the number of threads like this:

Z0MG!!1!!!Nar3t0!/!!1!!!one!

The same could also go for the other two areas in this section of the forum, so VG's like Kingdom Hearts also don't have a thousand threads on em.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: Single threads for the most popular animes   Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:28 pm

Sounds good, you know this is the first actual thread to say anything though. Oh well. I love Furuba and Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Single threads for the most popular animes   Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:42 am

I agree with you Roboto. It would get annoying for us to delete about 50 threads about one thing.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Single threads for the most popular animes   Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyFri May 02, 2008 11:02 am

I say we limit the number of threads for each anime or tv series to one. We make it a new sticky so people can find it at any time.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: Single threads for the most popular animes   Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyFri May 02, 2008 1:33 pm

Yeah that would probably be best Eve-chan
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: Single threads for the most popular animes   Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyFri May 02, 2008 3:54 pm

Alright, then we shall make the new threads stickys everytime we see a new one. Then when we see repeats we delete them. That sounds like the best plan.
Back to top Go down
qwertier
Council Members
qwertier

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character
Name: Lemis Taulker

PostSubject: Re: Single threads for the most popular animes   Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:27 pm

i like inviders zim
lets sing the doom song
do do do do do do do do do do do do do............
flower Very Happy

Last edited by qwertier on Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall

PostSubject: Re: Single threads for the most popular animes   Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:56 am

qwertier wrote:
i like inviders zim
lets sing the do song
do do do do do do do do do do do do do............

noooo..
its 'doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doooom!'

do do do...pshh..
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Single threads for the most popular animes   Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:36 am

Blood+
Full Metal Alchemist
Bleach
Case Closed
Inuyasha
Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Dragonball GT
Pokémon
Yu Gi Oh
Yu Gi Oh GX
One Piece
FLCL
Yu Yu Hakusho
Tenchi Muyo
Sailor Moon
Death Note
Trigun
Naruto
Code Lyoko
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Teen Titans
Cowboy Bebop
Note that not all these are good animes *Cough*GX*Cough* and some are what I have entitled honorary anime, meaning the show follows the basic principles of an anime but is not technically one. But I feel inclined to list them all for everyone to see! *insert smiles and rainbows here*
Back to top Go down
qwertier
Council Members
qwertier

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character
Name: Lemis Taulker

PostSubject: Re: Single threads for the most popular animes   Single threads for the most popular animes EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:53 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single threads for the most popular animes   Single threads for the most popular animes Empty

Back to top Go down

Single threads for the most popular animes
Page 1 of 1