G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council I_vote_lcapA run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council I_voting_barA run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council I_vote_lcapA run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council I_voting_barA run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council

Go down 
+4
Amithyst Stonewall
hempy
Raiga Olir
evefarrel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council Empty
PostSubject: A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council   A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:25 am

Please all Admins post here with a quick info about yourself for all the newbs to know.

Name: Elizabeth
Nickname: Eve-Chan, Evefarrel, Azzy, Cookie-chan, Cookie the Panda
Royal: Princess of the Void and Golden Duct Tape the 2nd
Job on the site: Order Webmaster.
Personality: Determined, Intelligent, and a geek
Info: A freshmen in college who wants to be a video game programer for G.e.e.k when it becomes an actual company. An orginal council member of Geek the Order of the Llamas from the beginning. Eve and Azzy are my characters in the Original story of Keega.

Last edited by evefarrel on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council   A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:03 pm

Name: Brandon
Nickname: Twig; Cueball; Magician Infinity; Dragon444; Bernard
Royal: 1st Count of the Sacred; G.E.E.K. Historian; 1st Self-Exile of G.E.E.K.
Job on the site: Ex-Order Webmaster.
Personality: Determined, Intelligent, and a geek
Info: A senior who wants to be a video game programer for G.E.E.K when it becomes an actual company. An orginal council member of Geek and the Order of the Llama from the beginning. Cala Rive and Alexander Corvicae are my characters in the Original story of Keega.

Last edited by magician infinity on Fri May 15, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council   A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:22 pm

Arrgh! wheres the ninja smiley in this thing? This post edited by The Editor

Name: Nick
Nicknames: Hempy; hey, you; peacenik; Argo the Destroyer of Worlds; Tribbles
Royal: E of D the 2ed
Job on the site: Counsel Member
Personality: quirky, crazy, and green
Info: Not much is known about the elusive nickfoot. It is said to be a myth among scientists although there are many true believers out there who know of his awesome powers of the..................pasta. I can cook pasta. And I also wear clothes. STAR TREK IS WAY BETTER THAN STARGATE!
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council   A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:00 am

Name: Samantha
Nickname: Sam, Amithyst, Ami, Ami-Chan
Royal: Empress of Doom (E of D) the 1st and Golden Duct Tape the 1st
Job on the site: Order Webmaster.
Personality: Evil, Intelligent, Loyal, Truthful, and a geek
Info:
A freshman in College who is studying to be a video game designer for G.E.E.K when it
becomes a game company. An original council member of Geek and the Order
of the Llamas from the beginning. Amithyst and Kenji are my characters in the
Original story of Keega.
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council   A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 9:43 pm

>:-D hey who erased what i said at the beginning when i replied to nick's post!? I meant what i said!

IT IS NOT!

Firstly, contrary to my name, I am a girl (the dark lady happy pantz doesn't have as much of a zing to it)

Name: Hmm...I guess I can tell you- Alyssia it is (thats Ah-lee-c-ah not Alisha, Alysia, Alica, or ANYTHING ELSE, GOT IT!!???)
Nicknames: Allie-chan and TDLHP
Royal: The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Job on the site: The Editor
Personality: Intelligent, Loyal, Hyper sometimes, funny, sarcastic, sad, angry, happy, glad,... complex
Info: A senior in High School who...well...basically that's all I have figured out right now....(Allie and Turin are my characters)

EDIT: i guess now i can change that to a graduate year 2009 of high school but the rest remains the same

Last edited by The Dark Lord Happy Pantz on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
niki-chan
Order Members
Order Members
niki-chan

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Character
Name: Shar
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council   A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:59 pm

seriously is anyone reading these? This post edited by The Editor Yo Moma

woah, Bernard?? where did that come from? lol Smile

Name: Sheila (and it's not NICHOLE *glares at allie*)
Nicknames: niki-chan, and i guess *sigh* nichole
Royal: Lady of Silence
Job on the site: none because i have no internet the coolest person here
Personality: plotting quiet most of the time, math wiz, funny sometimes
Info: A senior in high school who wants to be an accountant, i know it's not like everyone else but who said that i have to....be like everyone else? My character is Shar.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council   A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:31 pm

well, we wrote these a long time ago, but i found them and moved 'em here
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council   A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:09 am

Name: Kelsey
Nicknames: Yori-chan, kay, P.A. (party animal)
Royal: Princess of the void the 2nd
Job on the site: Council member
Personality: ......My friends could tell you better than i could.
Info: A junior in high school that wants to be a fashion designer. My fashion scence is a little out there at times, but thats me. I also bake, a lot. cookies, bread, brownies, etc.. My chocolate chip cookies are the bomb. my character in Anola.
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Aule Naugrim
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council   A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:42 am

Name: Robert
Nicknames: Mr. Roboto, Roboto, and variations on my name (Rob, Robby, Bob, Bobert, etc etc etc)
Royal: The Jack
Job on the site: Order Webmaster and kinda watch over this place when no one's on.
Personality: Determined, shadowy, patient, seeking balance,
Info: A graduate who is planning on becoming a psychologist. Both for a professional job, and for G.E.E.K. when everyone starts going batshit crazy. I'm currently at the start of writing a book.

My character is none other than Aule Naugrim, our lonely dwarf.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council   A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:18 pm

YAY!

the dwarf is my second favorite character, besides my own, that is!

the first favorite character besides my own is, of course, hempy's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council   A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council Empty

Back to top Go down

A run down about Our Beloved Admins and The Council
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G.E.E.K :: Introductions-
Jump to: