G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Transformers: Animated I_vote_lcapTransformers: Animated I_voting_barTransformers: Animated I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Transformers: Animated I_vote_lcapTransformers: Animated I_voting_barTransformers: Animated I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Transformers: Animated EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Transformers: Animated EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Transformers: Animated EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Transformers: Animated EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Transformers: Animated EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Transformers: Animated EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Transformers: Animated EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Transformers: Animated EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Transformers: Animated EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Transformers: Animated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

Transformers: Animated Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: Animated   Transformers: Animated EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 10:05 pm

It's described as half anime half cartoon (kinda like teen Titans). I just saw the final episode and, I gotta tell ya, If you watch the entire first and second series the ending will BLOW...YOUR....MIND.....! New season is supposedly coming out in November.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Animated   Transformers: Animated EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:56 pm

Booo >: o
The original series is the only good one.
These are just a cheap knock off of something that tried to resemble the originals story line.
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Animated   Transformers: Animated EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:57 pm

Yes of course. I knew I would run into a few of those devoted G1 fans, but the point is Even though this version isn't as good as the original (because none of the newer versions have lived up to those standards) but it is the best of the newer versions. And more importantly, since it is the latest in a long line of Transformers shows (and a few fans would agree the best since G1) it's the only thing keeping Transformers thriving at the moment. It's recruiting members who find out that transformers is cool, then they remember the movie and look it up on youtube, then they found out there are two transformers the newer one and the 1980's one. Then they question all that they have missed and look up the old episodes along with the old movie to relive the awesomeness that was the 1980's
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Animated   Transformers: Animated EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 4:47 am

hempy wrote:
Yes of course. I knew I would run into a few of those devoted G1 fans, but the point is Even though this version isn't as good as the original (because none of the newer versions have lived up to those standards) but it is the best of the newer versions. And more importantly, since it is the latest in a long line of Transformers shows (and a few fans would agree the best since G1) it's the only thing keeping Transformers thriving at the moment. It's recruiting members who find out that transformers is cool, then they remember the movie and look it up on youtube, then they found out there are two transformers the newer one and the 1980's one. Then they question all that they have missed and look up the old episodes along with the old movie to relive the awesomeness that was the 1980's
tl;dr

I still think the new ones suck ass.
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Animated   Transformers: Animated Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Animated
Page 1 of 1