G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Index of Grace I_vote_lcapIndex of Grace I_voting_barIndex of Grace I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Index of Grace EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Index of Grace EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Index of Grace EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Index of Grace EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Index of Grace EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Index of Grace EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Index of Grace EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Index of Grace EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Index of Grace EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Index of Grace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Character
Name: Name: Adrithie
Race: Demon

Index of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Index of Grace   Index of Grace EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:07 am

Prologue: Over one thousand years after the demon gate was first opened and yet there was no sign of a victor on the battle against the demons with the Ecarians and the increase of murders had tripled and then tripled again, hundreds die by the day in battle to save the realm Keega. However it wasn't the war that got everyone on edge; but for some unknown reason The one thing that has every one on edge is the main reason for almost all the murders happening now and the fact that rumor is going on about some strange artifact created by the ancients who were said to be "the ancestors of both demons and Ecarians." And at the moment only one person truly that has his name throughout almost every country and almost everyone knows where to find him. After rumor that this person has the information all of us want for certain reasons we started to look for him, only to go towards a tavern on a common road. And so our story begins.

Story: It is fall in the Sabets Forest, the cold wind of winter is coming near and a sense of great darkness in which to come came towards Adrithie, to him this world is all too new and yet he wishes that it’ll never change from the way it is now. The stars gleamed and the crescent moon shined in the sky, however some clouds that looked beautiful earlier were trying to hide the stars and moon away. So far Adrithie counted to three shooting stars, and the trees were all moving from the mildly heavy wind blowing on them.

As Adrithie was walking on a common, but sadly nameless road, the leaves on it blew out of his way and in front of him was a nicely built tavern made out of wood and stone, and in front of it was a black, gothic bar fence that connected to a seven foot pillar of stone with a strange rune like marking on each, separated by every ten feet. A look that almost went against the tavern but yet in an odd way made Adrithie want to come into it even more. As Adrithie was walking past the bar gate towards the beautifully detailed, gold plated or stained gold bar gate being held by two of the strange stones in front of the tavern, Adrithie just stopped and turned towards the house only to stare at the architecture of the place and yet the odd and mysterious look it gave that might possibly give anybody a sense of curiosity and a desire to stay at the place for at least ten minutes. The gold colored gate was already opened and so Adrithie started to walk through the gate he noticed that behind each of the stone pillars that the bar fence was being held on had a word on the back of each. “luck, peace, prosperity, honor, glory, battle, war, ale and wine.” The last two words were on the back of the two stone pillars holding up the gold gate.

As Adrithie walked towards the building, next to the stair case leading to the door there was a sign that looked nicely decorated and in the middle of it said, “Gold Forest Tavern (GFT)” written in a almost blood red color. Adrithie walked up the weird stair case, realizing that it was in a pattern of stone stair, wood stair, stone stair, wood stair; When Adrithie finally reached the door he grabbed the glass handle and opened the wood door, a lot heavier that he had expected out of wood. The tavern had about ten, twenty different travelers each with their drinks and most of them drunk to the point of no return. The tavern keeper looked like a teen aged human boy, about early twenties and he had a friendly look on his face. Adrithie walked towards a table in a corner that was dark but not to dark, dark enough so that he does not feel like his face would be burning from the light.

To everyone he looked like a normal elf with a normal wooden scythe, with the bottom end sharpened to a point. His hood was black and he was completely covered in a red robe with silver trimming on it. Under it he had armor that was very similar to common elvin armor except a tad more custom for a scythe user, very light and easy to maneuver in and yet it was almost fully completely lather and the only visible part of his armor was his boots. His skin was not slightly tan and lucky for him no one questioned or even noticed his strange eyes nor did any one notice the two strange marking like things on both his hands. Adrithie laid his scythe on the table next to his and he closed his eyes, hoping to at least get a moment’s worth of sleep after a long week of nothing but travel.

At the bar, the tavern keeper asked across the room , almost a yell so that Adrithie would no doubt hear him but yet as politely as possible, ” You want anything to drink? I have all forms of ales, wines, juices, excreta. First drink is always on the house. “ Adrithie looked at the tavern keeper, and said with a friendly smile, Actually, could I have some of your best ale? With a nod the Tavern keeper walked down towards his cellar and started to look for the strongest and best tasting ale he has. Meanwhile Adrithie started to close his eyes and try to rest while he waits for his drink.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince
Race: Elf

Index of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Index of Grace   Index of Grace EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Zerince is walking a cold long road, and is having Zi-ye (the dragon) fly above to watch for on-coming travelers while they share mind link conversations, when Zi-ye spots a tavern, he goes off and scouts the perimeter. He sees one being enter the tavern and retunes to Zerince, lands, and walks with him, tired from flying. When they come upon the tavern Zerince examines it and thinks it's noticable enough. He enters the tavern leaving Zi-ye out side for the moment. He notices an elven man in the corner of the room he knows automatically there's something not quite elven about him but decides to leave him be at least for the moment he walks up through the tavern keeper and in a low voice only elves and a human standing next to his mouth (the tavern keeper can hear) askes
Do you have a barn or something of the like my dragon can rest in? also I need a cow if you have one. the tavern keeper is abit worred by this but answers him anyways
I'm afraid I don't have the shelter you looking for but i may have the meat, provided you have the coin. yes, of course how much. 2 royals and a silver royal.(i will change this if when you tell us the kind of currency) yes, i can do that. hands the man 3 royals instead and tells him to keep the change knowing the real price already. When the transfer is done he tells Zi-ye via mind link that he will be fed but he will have to find shelter and takes his meat out to him. Zerince retuns to th tavern sits across the room from the elven man who doesn't seem quite so. Then orders some wine had tries to rest.

Last edited by Chocolate Chip Cookie on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : removed ooc comment and put it in ooc area and fixed spelling errors.)
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

Index of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Index of Grace   Index of Grace EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Adrithie was still waiting for his drink when he noticed that a half- elf entered as well and looked directly and only at Adrithie for a second. Adrithie's face was hidden inside the shadows while the bartender and the half elf talks about the dragon. Adrithie closed his eyes ready to nap for a bit, only for the tavern keeper "wake" him up again. “Here’s your ale sir. Best of the best, only found in Rale.... Enjoy your drink, umm...." said the human Tavern Keeper, ending with an "um" only because usually his customers say their names right when they enter. " Adrithie...." The tavern keeper smiled and said proudly and almost arrogant, " ok, well Adrithie; I'm James, James Ethicara.... it's an Elvin last name. My father hated his old last name and liked Elvin names. "

Adrithie gave the tavern keeper a nod and closed his eyes ready to sleep again." Do you need a place to sleep? three royals and five silver royals for each night you stay, cheaper than any other places." Adrithie kept his eyes closed and said, " no thanks, I don't plan on staying for very long. " James gave Adrithie a nod and walked back towards the bar, getting the half elf's wine. Adrithie picked up the glass cup of ale and for some reason it was ice cold, cold enough that Adrithie’s had became stuck on it. Looking at the cup he noticed that it had magic runes on it to keep the cup cold. And so Adrithie picked up the cup again, this time being more carful than before and took a sip out of the cup. The Ale was more strong than it originally looked and it’s color was dark brown, almost the color of the trees here. Adrithie, still had his eyes closed, started to sleep where he was sitting, but still it looked as though he was awake but with his eyes closed. He was going to have to leave this strange but nice place again and continue his travel, away from all the things that have been hunting him down day and night. But for the moment Adrithie just wanted to rest and enjoy the free time he has now.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

Index of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Index of Grace   Index of Grace EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:06 pm

While waiting for his wine Zerince heard the conversation from across the room. Adrithie, he wondered what kind of name that was he had never heard of it before. It certainly didn't seem elven but then again it could be one of the clans he is less familiar with. sensing Zi-ye was asleep he decided he might ask this strange about it but that could wait till morning hopefuly Adrithie would still be here. he decided it would be no good to worry too much about it now but not before he let Zi-ye know. He took a sip of his blackberry wine, he particularly favored blackberry wine. It was sweet and bitter and maybe a little sour and warmed his belly particularly on this cold night. He wondered why the tavern keep was still standing their certainly he had better things to do. Is there something else? asked zerince to the tavern keeper. Well I never caught your name. he said. Oh, of course I forgot my manners my name is Zerince. What would yours happen to be? even though Zerince already knew he was being courtious seeing as he had forgoten about the bar keep and was focused inconspicusly on Adrithie, it was the least he could do. My name is James Ethicara. An elven last name? Yes, my father didn't like our old name so he adopted an elven one. Thats a little desturbing tell me is he a freind of the elves.
Yes, he had a tavern in one of their cities for most of his life and was basically accepted into the Ethicara clan. Must have been during tough times. Oh, and your wine is exsquisite. Thank you, its a mixture of elven and human black berry wines. Anyways you have a room i can rent correct? Yes, its 3 royals and 5 silver royals. Ok i won't be needing to inspect it here is the payment. hmm.... though zerince maybe he didn't lower his price because i have a dragon. zerince decided it was time for him too sleep he needed to get up early if he were to be able to catch this Adirthie character.

Last edited by dragonbullet on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilenceIsGolden
Wannabe
SilenceIsGolden

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-10-26

Character
Name: Momoshiro
Race: Ecarian

Index of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Index of Grace   Index of Grace EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:33 am

"Kihihihihi...."giggled a tiny voice as a small girl, watching from atop a tree branch, slowly eyed the man below; "I haven't seen your kind around here in quite a while" she slowly stretched and eased her tiny body down, branch by branch, "So you ride dragons do you?" her eyes were glazed in a while array of maddness and curiosity "Or...are you going to pick it apart like a buzzard like I've seen so many do?" she then tip-toed backwards; her blonde pigtails swirving around her neck almost as a noose while the insane laughter filled the air "It seems like something is wrong here...let's see what the cards have to say about this little encounter hmmm? Zerince was it?"

The girl took out a small deck and pulled the first card, peering at it- her face dropped into a solmn glance, "Oh...The Fool..." Looking back at him, she then flung the card in his face and bound off into the crowds; leaving everyone at the bar dumbstruck

"Oh it's her again" replied the Tavern Keeper, "she's a regular here-heh, if only she would drink as much as she would talk! Then I'd have good business!" he then wiped down the counter with a wide grin "She's a weird one but, you'd better keep this- if you know what's good for ya" he slapped the Tarot Card down onto the table in front of Zerince.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

Index of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Index of Grace   Index of Grace EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:16 am

.........The fool?....... thought Zerince what could this mean or be he carefully places the card in a pouch Too many interesting people here at once i'm starting to wonder about the fate we might share. he stares out the window for a time and lets Zi-ye in on the news. Thank you i will keep it in mind have you any more info on the one in the corner or the ....girl? zerince asked Afraid not said James. Oh... thats too bad said Zerince.
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Council Members
Drakel

Character

Index of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Index of Grace   Index of Grace EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Adrithie's rest was disturbed what a girl was running around giggling. Keeping his eyes from being seen he notices the strange girl giving Zerince a card. he was wondering if this place was filled with freaks or just had some strange people over here. Adrithie smile turned into a frown as the girl was running towards him through the small crowed. Thinking that it was probably nothing he closed his eyes again and yet again he tried to sleep.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

Index of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Index of Grace   Index of Grace EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Zerince noticed that Adrithie saw what happened and saw that the girl was running toward him this put him in a bit of a fowl mood he knew of these cards and he knew of the people who used them and saw that he was about to get dragged into something he didn't like one bit but would go with it none the less he mind linked the info to Zi-ye and found out he had found shelter and the perimeter was clear and few travelers were on the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Index of Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Index of Grace   Index of Grace Empty

Back to top Go down

Index of Grace
Page 1 of 1