G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! I_vote_lcapHawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! I_voting_barHawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! I_vote_lcapHawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! I_voting_barHawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!

Go down 
+2
Raiga Olir
hempy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! Empty
PostSubject: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:03 am

The details haven't been finalized but it will be on the last Friday of October most likely at the Pizza Hut in Carthage. Come in costume (that's a must) and bring a donation since this is, first and foremost, a benefit party.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:39 pm

OK, in that case, does anyone have a wig with silver or platinum colored hair? I'm looking toward being my newest RP character (Raiga Olir).
I've got everything except the hair and the black boots (and a scar on my chest... But, since I'll have a shirt on, that won't matter). I can get the boots, so all I need is the wig. The hair has to be about shoulder length and styled kinda like an elf's (think Legolas from the Lord of the Rings movies).
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:45 pm

magician infinity wrote:
OK, in that case, does anyone have a wig with silver or platinum colored hair? I'm looking toward being my newest RP character (Raiga Olir).
I've got everything except the hair and the black boots (and a scar on my chest... But, since I'll have a shirt on, that won't matter). I can get the boots, so all I need is the wig. The hair has to be about shoulder length and styled kinda like an elf's (think Legolas from the Lord of the Rings movies).

yay! pizza party (again!) lol. canned/nonperishable goods right? and i dunno what i could be. i guess i could cheat and come as a nurse. or, since it's not going to be halloween i can use the outfit that somone else was going to wear....
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:16 pm

The Dark Lord Happy Pantz wrote:
yay! pizza party (again!) lol. canned/nonperishable goods right? and i dunno what i could be. i guess i could cheat and come as a nurse. or, since it's not going to be halloween i can use the outfit that somone else was going to wear....

Yup, canned/non-perishable is what we're shooting for along with cash donations if possible. I can't wait to see everyone's costumes, I've been working non-stop on mine and it's coming along higgidy hawright.
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Ya I'll see about coming, I'll try to drag Daniel along with me too. I'll probably just come in my dag garb or my Domo-kun outfit from the last holloween.
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:47 pm

hope to see you there i have a slight proble though i'll try to get work out befour then but any help is welcom if you know the character. i'm trying to recreate ulquiorra schiffer's outfit.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:47 am

Just realized that I never announced this. The details HAVE been finalized, it is INDEED this Friday, it is INDEED the Pizza Hut in Carthage, and you do INDEEEEED NEEEEED to come in costume. You will be smacked across the gob otherwise.

Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:30 pm

yikes i'll be there and in costume now
for sure
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:03 am

hempy wrote:
Just realized that I never announced this. The details HAVE been finalized, it is INDEED this Friday, it is INDEED the Pizza Hut in Carthage, and you do INDEEEEED NEEEEED to come in costume. You will be smacked across the gob otherwise.

BUT YOU STILL FORGOT TO TELL US THE TIME!
Back to top Go down
niki-chan
Order Members
Order Members
niki-chan

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Character
Name: Shar
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Yeah, I'm definitely going. But what time should I come?
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:28 am

nvm i won't be there my dad neglected to take me costume shopping.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:48 am

well i would be coming if i knew the time?
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:49 am

I might just show up around noon anyway : / look stupid in my costume as i ask about the party
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:34 pm

ok i will come as gandalf the young or gandalf the graying i coulden't find grey or white so i have a make shift black one not very convinceing (no staff or hat eather)
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:38 pm

I CALLED PIZZA HUT!

It's from 7-9 tonight
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:41 pm

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Exclamation affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Amithyst Stone wrote:
I CALLED PIZZA HUT!

It's from 7-9 tonight

thx i was actually planning on calling them later, if he didn't post the time....

and dragon, it doesn't matter as long as you TRY to come in a costume....
mine is very simple...and i already had all of the stuff to make it, too
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:54 pm

anyways was great party so who all wants to meet in central park and all got trick-or-treating ?? like last year
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:35 pm

dragonbullet wrote:
anyways was great party so who all wants to meet in central park and all got trick-or-treating ?? like last year

yeah that was fun. and i can go to central park, whenever but i am going to go trick-or-treating with my family first. just give me the time and i will meet you there. anyway we need to start posting our numbers (or at least PM-ing them to each other) to start a phone tree that way anyone and everyone, especially those that dont check geek can know about our various fun plans.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!   Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawt Diggidy Daffodil! Halloween Pawty time y'all!
Page 1 of 1