G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Square Enix Free MMORPG I_vote_lcapSquare Enix Free MMORPG I_voting_barSquare Enix Free MMORPG I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Square Enix Free MMORPG I_vote_lcapSquare Enix Free MMORPG I_voting_barSquare Enix Free MMORPG I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Square Enix Free MMORPG EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Square Enix Free MMORPG EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Square Enix Free MMORPG EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Square Enix Free MMORPG EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Square Enix Free MMORPG EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Square Enix Free MMORPG EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Square Enix Free MMORPG EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Square Enix Free MMORPG EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Square Enix Free MMORPG EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Square Enix Free MMORPG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

Square Enix Free MMORPG Empty
PostSubject: Square Enix Free MMORPG   Square Enix Free MMORPG EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:37 am

Yeah... I was surfing the web and found this little thing. It's still pretty new, but it's a Square Enix product, so I'm sure there are few (if any) bugs in it.
I haven't played yet, but I intend to as soon as I get a new wireless card and an upgraded laptop.

Fantasy Earth Zero

Edit:
After doing some research, I found out a bit of info. Yes, Square Enix did come up with the design and their name is mentioned in the vid introducing the game, but they sold the publishing rights to "Gamepot". The game wasn't free when Square had it, so I believe this is an improvement.
However, the US version of the game is still (technically) in the Second Open Beta. When they leave the Beta stage, I'll update this again. Again, it is an "Open" Beta, so anyone may join, but it will have fewer features than later releases.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Free MMORPG   Square Enix Free MMORPG EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:51 am

lol you're too late in that department, eve already found it and showed it to me.

it does look awesome and i did download it but it had to get erased, so i'm thinking of downloading it again.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Free MMORPG   Square Enix Free MMORPG EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:39 pm

It is an alright game.... as the Dark Lord said I have already played it. I just don't like the level up system in the game.
Back to top Go down
Pyro95
Wannabe
Pyro95

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Free MMORPG   Square Enix Free MMORPG EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:53 pm

No mac compatibility...

/sadface
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Free MMORPG   Square Enix Free MMORPG EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:51 pm

i tried downloading it but i have a 64-bit browser so its kinda hard to play and i suggest sticking with 32-bit untill adobe flashplayer can be used on 64-bit do not use it it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh anorther great game well it's always been fun for me is another mmorpg its called LUNIA its a bit big of a download but its fun the graphics are kinda crap but other wise it's great you can have an online team of up to 4 players including self so 3 other people besides you and you can get almost everything free but some special items can only be bought unless you get lucky but its realy fun its at http://www.ijji.com/ king oh and its more of a midevl based game but with powers and combos and you swing sword no auto swinging and stuff it mutch funner
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Free MMORPG   Square Enix Free MMORPG EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:34 am

Played it, it isn't anything special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix Free MMORPG   Square Enix Free MMORPG Empty

Back to top Go down

Square Enix Free MMORPG
Page 1 of 1