G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief I_vote_lcapThe Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief I_voting_barThe Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief I_vote_lcapThe Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief I_voting_barThe Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince
Race: Elf

The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief Empty
PostSubject: The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief   The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:15 am

the tooth fairy is very funny hockey fairyland and rock music usually wouldn't go together i thought it never would but i was proven wrong enough said. lol! Exclamation clown jocolor Laughing

the lighting thief had some comedy but was more on the serious side but it was still very interesting i would suggest seeing it Cool cheers

me and chocolate chip cooke just got back from the route 66 drive in theater at 11:55. 2 movies for 6 bucks per adult good offer and even the foods and drinks were considered cheap no single item was over $2.00 if not $1.50 i admit it was a cold night but it rocked.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief   The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:12 am

i really like the lighting thief it followed the book quite well
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief   The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:16 am

i'll have to read the book
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief   The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:15 pm

dragonbullet wrote:
i'll have to read the book

but it's not like i like it only for that reason. it's pretty kick-butt all on it's own.

i hope they make a sequels and keep making the movies based off of the books (like harry potter, but with better movies)
Back to top Go down
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Grand Editor
Grand Editor
Chocolate Chip Cookie

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Character
Name: Krypta
Race: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief   The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:52 pm

I thought the lightining theif was kinda cliche... I like the special effects but really.... The tooth fairy was pretty funny... Oh and make sure to bring enough blankets.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief   The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:30 pm

yes i concur the lightning thief was umm idk lacking in something but it was a good good movie and the special effects were great and it gets very cold if you're outside the car
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief   The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 pm

i don't see how you guys thought it was lacking something. the story was great! and it's original, too

i mean, at least it's not about vampires.....

anyway, i haven't seen tooth fairy, so i duno.
Back to top Go down
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Grand Editor
Grand Editor
Chocolate Chip Cookie

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Character
Name: Krypta
Race: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief   The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Yea amen to the not about vampires thing... lol.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief   The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:45 pm

it feels like there's part of the story missing but its only the first in a series right
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief   The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:15 pm

dragonbullet wrote:
it feels like theirs part of the story missing but its only the first in a seres right

only the first in a series of books yes (dunno about movies)
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief   The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:28 pm

well if there are more movies coming out then it is not so bad that it feels like somethings missing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief   The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tooth Fairy and Percy Jackson the Lighting Thief
Page 1 of 1