G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! I_vote_lcapIn the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! I_voting_barIn the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! I_vote_lcapIn the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! I_voting_barIn the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! Empty
PostSubject: In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!!   In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:19 pm

Hello everyone! My screen name is Kenji-dono. I have based my character off of the son of Kenshin (Hitokiri Battosai) and Kaoru Himura (Formerly Kaoru Kamiya). Kenshin was a fictional revolutionary hero of the Japanese Bakumatsu in the Shonen Jump popular manga Rurouni Kenshin, author and illustrator: Nobuhiro Watsuki. This picture comes from one of the OVA versions hit off of the manga. Kenji was in the manga, but he was a toddler, and he only appeared in the last manga, in the epilogue, from what I know. I am a fairy princess, just so you know, no I am NOT gay. Even if some of my posts may appear to be in favor of that! So, it is nice to finally be welcomed into someplace that I will enjoy, and you may notice that I am a grammar and spelling fanatic, I do enjoy the English language quite well, I am in Mrs. Riley's computer classes, currently Networking. I do not remember too much about trouble shooting, so don't use me as a first resort!

A little bit about me!

Hobbies: Computer games, writing, reading, developing new languages modeled after English, drawing maps, drawing pictures, and my favorite thing to do in art is *drum roll please* coloring! If you need any tips on how to color just ask me!

Favorite books: LOTR, The Door Within, Dragon Prince/Star series, Inheritance Cycle, and basically anything doing with medieval fantasy and with romance mixed in.

I do like romance, I think love is beautiful, I am very emotional and sensitive! I like to listen to others, I try not to judge and jump to conclusions, I do dish out criticism at times, mainly constructive. The majority of most of my happy feelings come from serving others, accomplishing quests (A.K.A. feats), successful writings, and romantic thoughts.

What do I see in romantic relationships? I see my purpose as to be support for my partner, someone they can hold onto and express their thoughts and feelings to. To be loyal and supportive. To care for them and love them with my heart. And to always protect them. Also, I see it my duty, with pleasure, to help them and listen to their needs, and hopefully fulfill them if I can. I do have my boundaries, they begin with my morals and beliefs, I do not cross that line for any reason. Peer pressure does not work on me. I am not trying to hook up with any. Like I said, I enjoy romance, and I like to discuss it. If I were to write a romance, be assured that it would be graphically detailed. I don't care about sexual preferences, if you are gay, straight, or bi, that's your choice, more power to you. I am bisexual, but don't get me wrong, I am not here to date. I am here to express myself, which may include moderated discussion about romance.

What do I think about Twilight? Nothing so far, I haven't read it yet. From what I've heard it sounds rather trite, like a repition of all other vampire stories, which are usually love stories. Why everyone is so fanatical about undead beings and love, I don't know, but I do know that I prefer fantasy romance! I don't consider anything to be fantasy unless it is set in a medieval time period.

Coloring Tips!

1. Color in circles, it gets down into the grooves of the paper, leaving as little white space as possible, and making the color more vibrant and solid!

2. Use artist quality colored pencils, such as Prisma Color, Crayola will never get you where you want to be with coloring.

3. Follow the shape of the item you are coloring, if it curves, the color should curve with it.

4. Color lightly!

5. Layer your colors.

Example: When coloring an apple start with a light yellow and gradually add darker colors such as orange, and then into deep reds. Be sure to define where the light source is and color according to that light source. Use different colors, such as blending, and layering your colors is really helpful.

Now, you have a nice shiny apple, it needs a shadow, where the color is the darkest is where it will be. Add some deep purples, like eggplant pigment, and some dark blues, such as indigo.

6. Use white for highlights! Highlights are important, seeing as light allows us to see color. If light is reflecting in an area, be sure to bring forth that light.

7. Start out with light colors, add on with darker ones.

8. Try not to use too many dark colors.

9.Avoid using black, it is a permanent color, you can create a nice dark color by gradually layering colors without using black.

10. Have fun! Art is fun, especially coloring, enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Grand Editor
Grand Editor
Chocolate Chip Cookie

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Character
Name: Krypta
Race: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!!   In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:56 pm

WOW THIS IS SO GREAT... Thanks Kenji it is so wonderful to have you here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!!   In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Thx Chocolate Chip, if you like coloring, I hope my tips help! I LOVE coloring, as can be proved by teh above statements! (Teh, is used on purpose).
Back to top Go down
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Grand Editor
Grand Editor
Chocolate Chip Cookie

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Character
Name: Krypta
Race: Pixie

PostSubject: Re: In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!!   In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:40 pm

well coloring books are my favorite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!!   In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Oh, hey, you responded quickly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!!   In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Pressence of a Fairy Princess!!!
Page 1 of 1