G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Avatar of Blades I_vote_lcapAvatar of Blades I_voting_barAvatar of Blades I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Avatar of Blades I_vote_lcapAvatar of Blades I_voting_barAvatar of Blades I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Avatar of Blades EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Avatar of Blades EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Avatar of Blades EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Avatar of Blades EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Avatar of Blades EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Avatar of Blades EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Avatar of Blades EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Avatar of Blades EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Avatar of Blades EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Go down 
+2
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
hempy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Long ago, forged by the might of the sorcerer Yavhelm, were 10 mystical blades each bearing power over Air, wind, water, ice, earth, plants, fire, thunder, light, and darkness. These blades were used to keep Windhelm's kingdom of Be'Lens safe from harm by the 10 Elemental Incarnations. Years past and the City remained peaceful thanks to the guardian wielders but Yavhelm sensed evil. He knew a terrible danger was coming to take the city and he knew they would succeed. the only hope was for Yavhelm to scatter the weapons and disperse the Incarnations into obscurity. As predicted, the Kingdom of Be'Lens was taken by the relentless Lord Haz. Yavhelm knew that to take back the city, all that had to happen was for the 10 blades to be discovered simultaniously by 10 individuals who each dispised the rule of Haz.

Which brings us to the beginning of the story. The year is 2050 and the Kingdom of Be'Lens is now known as Area 1337. The descendance of Haz are still in power though they have branched out all over the world and are putting a stranglehold on the minds' of people the world over. Keeping all knowledge of technology to himslef and his most trusted of scientists, he is keeping the population in the dark.

Last edited by hempy on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Okay year is 2050 and you know what that means! Robots! Flying cars! Bikini in a can! So super advanced technology coupled with ancient magical blades (not necasarily swords) go nuts!
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:58 pm

hempy wrote:
Okay year is 2050 and you know what that means! Robots! Flying cars! Bikini in a can! So super advanced technology coupled with ancient magical blades (not necasarily swords) go nuts!

so does that mean only 10 people can have the l33t swords?
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:08 pm

The Dark Lord Happy Pantz wrote:
ayup, but we still need evil people (Haz) and mystics/techies/whatnot, so there's plenty of space for more than 10 people.

Any other questions before we get started?
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:46 am

hempy wrote:
ayup, but we still need evil people (Haz) and mystics/techies/whatnot, so there's plenty of space for more than 10 people.

Any other questions before we get started?

how'd you come up with all the names? lol
Back to top Go down
Amithyst Stonewall
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Amithyst Stonewall

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character
Name: Amithyst Stonewall
Race: Beastman

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:36 pm

Sounds interesting, but you only listed 9 elements. Unless you forgot the comma between earth and plants.
Back to top Go down
http://geek.heavenforum.com/
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:49 pm

he wont be on for awile he has taken an oath of abstance from the inter net untill his internet (imput word her for meaning not getting something) paper is completed.
i also will join this and yes i think that was the camma mistake i may ask questions and awser them
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Fixed the first post, earth and palnts are now 2 different elements.

On the outer edge of Area 1337, there lived a small boy by the name of Jack. Supposedly an orphan, Jack spent his time running about the only place hidden from most cameras, the forest. It was just another day as usual, he was walking through the bushes along the path looking for nothing in particular. All at once he became aware of a low growling behind him. He trned to see a pack of genetically enginered wolves recently released into the forest to prevent prisoners from escaping the jail near the forest. The wolves gave chase as he ran in and out of the trees, sprinting for his life. He came to the lake, still frozen over by winter's touch. The wolves were closing in and there was no more land for him o run on. In desperation, he stumbled out onto the ice which immediately started splintering beneath him. The wolves knew not to attempt to follow, but weren't about to let him get away. They all sat staring at the boy, waiting.

Hours later and the wolves still hadn't moved. Jack was freezing after being on the ice all this time, but the wolves looked to be losing interest. Unfortunately it as not soon enough, as the sun had slowly been weakening the integrity of the very ice Jack was on. The surface of the lake broke and Jack was lost under the frozen blanket. The wolves knew he would not survive and dispersed.

Under the lake, Jack was flailing for his life trying to find a way back throgh he ice. Through the corner of his eye he caught a glint of light reflecting off something obscured by the water. Hoping it was something metal to break the ice he swam to it and pulled it free of the ground. It was a short, curving dagger made of what appeared to b a transparent blue metal. As soon as he grabbed the hilt of the blade Jack felt a chill crawl up his arm. He could see his flesh turning blue and could feel the cold penetrating every inch of his body. He swam to the surface and threw his weight behind the sword, swinging it wildly at the ice above him. Instead of the ice shattering, the sword tore a gash big enough for Jack to climb out of.

He crawled out and as the air blew against him the water started crystalizing. Jack saw this happening but felt no pain, it wasn't numb, it just didn't hurt. The wolves had gone so he ran as fast as he could to his hide-out, an abandoned orphanage next to the forest. The entire time he had the dagger gripped tightly in his fingers.

[This is the story as to how Jack came about his weapon, the story as a whole will take place about 10 years after this. Feel free to dothe same with your characters.]
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:29 am

ooc: na, ill just start right in and explasin the story of her as i go, little by little. And imm going to asume Jack has the ice blade. if i am wrong i will change my post.

ic: Catori was running. She had been for days. The wolves were chasing her again, they did not like her. Her mother always said it had something to do with the way her two cultures clashed in her features. The long black hair and tan skin of the cherokee, and the bright green eyes and faint freckles of the irish. Some said it was beautiful in a sharp, scary sort of way. What ever it was she was almost out of energy. She gripped the hilt of her small simple dagger and a short wave of heat flowed through her. She didnt want to kill another creature, especially one that was illegal to kill, but to save herself she would. Its not as though she would get punished, though, since she wasnt going back home anyway. But, as it turned out there was an abandoned building nearby. An abandoned orphanage, from the look of it. She hid behind a tree and waited till the last wolf fell for her silly trick, then she headed toward the building on stealthy indian feet. She opened the door and, to her amazement, found ice everywhere. The sweat in her hair and on her brow froze almost instantly. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a quik shadow. She drew her Dagger, a short and simple dagger made of a strange golden redish metal, watched as the flames danced up her arm, and turned to face her opponent. A man with a short, curved, bluish dagger, and ice running up his arm. when they faced each other, he looked just as shocked as she felt. " who are you?", Catori asked, cautiously, in case he really turned out to be an enemy. She hoped not. She wanted to hear his story and about his blade.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:15 pm

darn, i wanted fiy-ah!

you snooze you loose, i guess. hmm what element to choose?

it was a toughie, thunder or plants?
but

i dib thunder (unless someone else really, really wants it, then i can choose plants) , lemme now make up exactly how i came across the sword....
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:25 pm

also, remember, that this is in the future, so you can go all out. i mean, make the wolves HUGE, make ruins in the middle of a jungle that New York City used to be in, just go crazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:39 pm

also, remember, that this is in the future, so you can go all out. i mean, make the wolves HUGE, make ruins in the middle of a jungle that New York City used to be in, just go crazy Very Happy

Hellz yeah, these could be super genetically enginered wolves that the supressed underground Native Americans created to get back at the white man!
Also, I'm waiting on a few more characters before fast-forwarding to the present.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:22 pm

hempy wrote:

Hellz yeah, these could be super genetically enginered wolves that the supressed underground Native Americans created to get back at the white man!
Also, I'm waiting on a few more characters before fast-forwarding to the present.

ok, well mine's coming up soon.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Jezbil was hiding up in a tree bow straped to his back waiting and wating. Earlier he saw a blueing figure run into a building but dared not follow. then minutes later saw what looked like a young maiden run in the same building. Jezbil was curious but was to busy wating. He was huanting the geneticly modifyed wolves for some of the properties their fur gave, but he only killed what he needs and the meat he thought was not to bad for eating even thogh it had a matalicy taste mixed into it from the gentic experimentation the problem was that he had a hard time killing one. He had only killed one his entire life and it was a prototype. He jumped from the tree, landing on the ground. His long bow, made of oak, was sturdy. Jezbil was the hight of a human but wasn't one he had an elf for a father and a halfing for a mother. He would never be as tall as a full grown man but he would be tall enough to wield his long oak bow, even though he would prefer a mid-sized bow. He began tracking the wolves ever so silently. Suddenly a wolf hiding in a bush jumped at him, How could i be so careless. he thought.
He didn't have time to notch an arrow so he used the wooden side of the bow to block but the bow snapped and sent him flying into a tree. Something fell from the tree and hit him on the head he thought it was a big stick so he grabbed it, turned, and ran. He climed a tree where he stayed as the wolf watched him. He finally took time to examin the stick still being catious of the wolf and his surroundings. To his supprise the supposed stick was acttualy a mid-sized bow with small blades fitted on the ends of the renforced wooden frame, and it felt oddly light, as if it were hollow but he could tell by looking at it that it was solid. The bow felt perfect to him so he accepted it and it was free so he didn't mind keeping. The wolf finaly left but he dared not jump to the ground for fear of a trap, then he noticed he was next to the building were the boy and maiden had ran into. He tought it nearly impossible to jump to the roof. Had he more than 1 arrow left from being attacked by the wolf he would have used a rope to get accros. He attempted to jump and to his supprise land far away from the edge of the building and entered through a door in the roof.

Last edited by magician infinity on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and gramar corrections)
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:00 pm

OOC: I call Earth.

Jade ran through the woods till he came upon his favorite location, a small, steep cliff face on the eastern edge. As he always did, he climbed lithely and nimbly up the cliff. But today was different. About halfway up the cliff face, he grabbed a loose rock and nearly fell. When he regained his composure, he looked into the gap where the rock had been and noticed a glint of steel.
He quickly tore the ground apart to discover a blade resting in the cliff. Curious, he pulled it free of the rock and climbed to the summit.
Once atop the cliff, he looked at the arm that held the blade. It had turned to stone! The blade itself was about as long as his fore-arm and was made of an odd rust brown metal.

What is this thing? he thought in amazement.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:21 pm

ooc:i got tierd of waiting so i continued... also i'm air not wind(the reson i choose it is beacse i have a bow and controling wind or air wich are the same thing and you cant have wind without air

ic:the stairs were dark jezbil exspected some of light that the two may have lit, but did not see any as he decended down the stairs he came to a room but not shocked to see the two people he saw before that had ran in just faced him he saw ahe was about to laugh, so he looked down so the could hid his face behind his dark sholder legth hair he jumped in astonish ment when he saw his arm was barly their it was almost as if it were fading away save for a then colored out line of his are he looked back up at them and calmly asked: "so you know whuts going on here.... with our arms? mine nerly invisable, maden yours is on fire, and boy yours is of ice...." and he waits for an answer

Last edited by dragonbullet on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Uh, you might consider touching up your english, especially spelling, I can't really tell what's going on, I don't know what a dark jezdil is... For your reference I'll give you the correct spellings of words you messed up on >.< Expected, descended, hide, shoulder, length, barely, there * their shows possession, this is a contextual spelling error * what's, what's is a contraction for what is, therefore an apostrophe is required, and nearly. This is what I think you were trying to say:

The stairs were dark, and Jezdil expected some form of light, that the two may have lit, but he did not see any light as he descended from the stairs. He came to a room, but he was not shocked to see the two people that he had seen previously that had ran in. The pair turned their eyes to him as he entered the room. He saw Ahe (I assume this is a person's name or you're stating that "a he" as in "a male...") was about to laugh, so Jezdil stared quickly at the floor to hide his face behind his shoulder length hair that was dark. He jumped in astonishment when he noticed that his arm was barely visable, it was almost as if it were fading away, save for a colored outline of his arm. He returned his attention to the couple and asked them "So, do you know what's going on here? With our arms? Mine are nearly invisible. Maden, your's is on fire, and boy, your's is made of ice!" Jezdil silently awaited an anticipated answer from the two.

That's what I think you were trying to say. Before you introduce this rather cryptic prologue, instead to to give more background information, increase the details and descriptions. Elaborate while being specific enough, and leaving out important information that will be told later. Also, try to polish up on your grammar and spelling. Try redoing this, it is rather hard to add anything on to it as it is now, sorry if you think I'm being mean, I'm only trying to be honest and polite, I crticize people's work, constructively though. I like to try and help people improve, I'm considering being an English major when I go to college, and perhaps getting a career in secondary education.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:38 pm

Mmm, didn't see the page 1, lol. Did not realize this was a continuation of a role play, so nevermind on a few of those ideas. I might post a profile thingy later on Hempy, it seems to be really cool.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:00 pm

AHA!!!!! MINE, I FORGOT ABOUT IT. THAT MEANS I SHALL WRITE RIGHT NOW Very Happy

well, that is after i figure something out....

also, what's the difference between air and wind? (just for a reference, hempy because some people find those to be the same thing. not me though, since in think air is still, and is the stuff you breathe while wind is just moving air like a gentle breeze or tornado-like winds )

is it that air has control over still air and wind has control of moving wind?

or is it that air has control of breath and wind has control of the wind?

Last edited by The Dark Lord Happy Pantz on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Mmmm, the element of wind, to me is the potent essence of air. It is in a sense more powerful (my opinion) it's magical properties have the ability to control air, even though wind is air itself. When you control air and you send it off in a direction, what does it become? Wind. That's my opinion, your's may be different, which is fine, of course. But, you did pose some very good and deep magical questions there Dark Lord Happy Pantz. Lol, I love your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:43 pm

why thanks Very Happy

hempy, usually the thunder element is represented by lightning (though i don't know why. if you wanted a lightning element, just call it lightning and forget about thunder, right?) so is that the case for my element?
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:33 pm

lets kick this thing back up i need hempy or yori for me to continue but anyone feelfree to join i can always leave the orpanage or at least so this starts up agn preety plz with you choice of toping on top
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:56 am

Jack made it back to the orphanage after weaving through the forests vast expanse. For some odd reason, he could no longer complain of the draftiness of he old shant as he could no longer feel the cold. He knew it had something to do wiht the dagger he pulled from the lake so with curiosity peeking through his mind, he pulled the dagger out of his coat sleeve to examine it closer. He could tell, now that he took time to appreciate it, that this dagger was made of no metal at all, save the hilt. It was instead some kind of opaque material with an ever-so-slight blue tint. As he stared into it he could feel a prickling in his arm, the frost that donned his jacket sleeve was no closer to melting than it had been the moment it froze.

He didn;t know what was happening, he didn't know what to think, but Jack knew that this dagger meant something ig was happening. That night, Jack's dreams were filled with images of powerful magics and a queer language that, although made no sense to him, seemed familiar. Jack woke that night to see his weapon glowing in the darkness. The words Horz main e kunin quickly flashed upon the blade of the dagger before dissapearing.

Ten years later, Jack no longer questions the nature of his blade. He has been placed in a blind stupor, instilled by his decade of training his body and mind to work in tandem with his instrument. Although he has lately been feeling anxiety, and his dreams no longer flashes of ice or wizards but of a gnarled tree surrounded in flames. It makes no sense to Jack but the fire awakens dread and urgency in him as he prepares to leave his shelter and go about the world, searching for whatever the blade needed to be happy.

The day of hs planned departure however, as he was leaving, traipsing through the snow came a woman with sleek black hair flowing behind her. She spoke, "Who are you?"

-----

I'm tired. DB, you can kick my butt later for taking a forever and a half to update my OWN FREAKIN' RP but for now I'm gonna go dream about how school will be canceled tomorrow. Please let dreams come true!
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:07 pm

yori-chan we need you so we can continue
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:02 pm

>:C you didn't answer my question, oh great threadmaster! /sarcasm

lol, if you don't care then i will just make up whatever i want Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar of Blades   Avatar of Blades Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next