G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Demons of Eliester - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Demons of Eliester - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Demons of Eliester - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Demons of Eliester - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Demons of Eliester

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:56 pm

~After they had landed, Allie thought she felt the sand shift, but it was probably only due to the big dragon next to her. "I should make a fire" Allie said to the dragon, looking around uneasily. Turin agreed and looked around him as well. His eyesight was better but he didn't see anything on the horizon.

OOC: YAY HEMPY!!! you could have emerged like, a few miles away, but are now traveling underground through the sand, which is why i can't see you. I dunno, maybe you have camouflage or something
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:13 pm

OOC: I believe he said that he and three more creatures were up and waiting to kill you. Maybe the heat makes your vision hazy, or maybe they are well-camoflaged?
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Jenu wrote:
OOC: I believe he said that he and three more creatures were up and waiting to kill you. Maybe the heat makes your vision hazy, or maybe they are well-camoflaged?

OOC: yeah, that's what i was thinking but then i'm like *meh*
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 pm

OOC: Ok, I need some action, some IC stuff. Come on, Allie, ANola, Hempy, I can't carry the whole story along myself!! @.@

OOC: IC stuff?
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:16 am

Anola concentrated on keeping the safe barier of elements up around the three of them, as she created a small flame that Uwannah was trying desperatly to control. After a few tries, she got it. Anna and Anola watched as a small stream of light made its way from the fire, all the way around the beasts belly, to iluminate what room they had, and then trickle into Uwannah's hand.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:47 am

"On the count of three. One...two...three." Wykid said to his sons as he shifted the sand beneath the traveller and her dragon, trapping them in a pitfall of loose sand. As he did this, his three children went bolting towards them ready to strike. Right as they were drawing close, he solidified the sand into a large stone with the girl and the dragon in the middle, allowing them to run all the faster. "All too easy."
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:57 am

OOC: cant do much else.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:02 am

yori-chan wrote:
OOC: cant do much else.
Not 'till Allie posts anyway.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:15 am

nope.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Allie was quite alarmed when the sand shifted beneath their feet, and they began to sink. Allie knew that she and Turin could not fly away, as Allie could not get to Turin, and Turin could not move toward Allie. In fact, due to his size, Turin was sinking faster than she was. Allie desperately looked around for something to help, which was when she noticed three beings running toward them. Then, as the three figures grew closer, Allie felt the sand solidify, burying the parts that sunk, and trapping her and Turin in the middle. The figures ran faster and arrived quickly, stopping before their prey. Allie gasped a little at their appearances, as in all her travels, she had never seen creatures like them before. They were weird mixes of dragon, scorpion, and human. Allie was slightly nervous but controlled it, and in a false calm she didn't really feel Allie said
"I wouldn't get too close. Besides, you don't wanna eat me, I'm all skin and bones."

Last edited by The Dark Lord Happy Pantz on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Anna, moved by Uwannah's heroic attempts at trying to control light even in the pit of the belly of a demon, concetrated her efforts and slowly transformed into a minor dragon (a dragon the size of a kitten, which do in fact exist in Eliester.) Blowing a small stream of fire, Anna prayed that Anola and Uwannah would understand her quest: to store as much light in Uwannah for the coming battle as possible. However, even as she continued to blow the flame, Anna noticed something strange. Even though they were trapped in this small "room" the walls of the room seemed insubstantial, and looked as though they would simply melt away when more light was present in the room. Anna desperately wanted to explore, to see if she could find some inner weakness in the multi-demon's body, but she knew she couldn't leave Uwannah alone, so she stayed put, placing that task in her mind for a future, more critical time.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:15 pm

As Uwannah controled the light, Anola saw Anna move closer in a small dragon form and add her own fire to the light. Anola knew exactly what she was doing. She was trying to get more light into Uwannah. As Uwannah continued to control the light, she bagan to glow faintly, until she had almost complete control over all the light in the room.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:25 pm

The minor dragon's eyes widened in excitement, and immediately transformed into Anna's human form. "Uwannah! You're controlling light! You're controlling all of it!" Uwannah smiled serenely, her angelic glow overcoming the grotesqueness of her face. With a strange swish of her hands, all the light in the room into one light-bulb-sized sphere, which illuminated the strange melting effect of the walls clearly for both Anna and Anola to see.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:07 am

While his three sons were busy with the girl, Wykid went ahead and riffled through her things in the dragon's saddle. "These are some pretty rare artifacts here, tell you what girl, if you leave your dragon and luggage her, and we'll ensure you safe travel through our desert, kay?" He then turned to face her, "It's either that or my brood eats extremely well tonight."
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:43 pm

hempy wrote:
While his three sons were busy with the girl, Wykid went ahead and riffled through her things in the dragon's saddle. "These are some pretty rare artifacts here, tell you what girl, if you leave your dragon and luggage her, and we'll ensure you safe travel through our desert, kay?" He then turned to face her, "It's either that or my brood eats extremely well tonight."

Allie glared at the creature pawing her stuff. "I will never leave him, especially not with you!" Allie said vehemently and prepared herself to use her powers.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Anna, satisfied that Uwannah was handling the light well and that Anola could take care of her for the moment, decided to explore the extent of the room they were in. Transforming into her mouse form, she crawled cautiously up to the shifting oozing wall, sniffing warily. Putting one paw against the wall, she found it could move easily through. Taking a deep breath, Anna plunged through the wall, toppling head over heels as she came out the other side. When she finally stopped, she opened her eyes and all she could see was a massive pile of skulls, staring emptily ttraight into her face. Gasping in shock Anna transformed into a human, crawling hastily back towards the wall. Suddenly a solid thump whacked her elbow. Turning around Anna slammed her hand against the wall, but it rebounded--the wall was as solid and ungiving as any brick or stone. Unguarded by Anola's shield of elements, Anna gave into despair, collapsing to the ground in tears--alone, in this dark prison of skulls.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:54 am

Anola was imediatly aware that Anna was no longer with them. She had felt her aura leave the protection of her elemental shield. She surched and found that the walls were not substantial. She pusshed her hand through the wall and found a qivering form. She knew instantly that it was Anna. But Anola could not push her elements through the wall even though her hand could go through easily. She surched desperatly for and answer and looked at Uwannah. "Could you help me with something, Uwannah?", she asked. "What is it?", the little angel asked her in return. "I need you to use your light to pierce this wall. I only need a little hole so i can reach Anna with my elements. Will you try? Please?". Uwannah searched around with her hands untill she found Anola, who put her palm to the strange wall. Uwannah used a small sliver of light to make a small, hairpin fracture in the wall. It was enough for Anola to shove her elements through. As soon as she found Anna, she wraped her in the elements allowing the girl to feel the relei before asking, "Are you ok? Can you see anything?".
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Anna felt the protection of the elements immediately, and even though she was still slightly distraught she was at least no longer paralyzed in depression. Looking up and around, all she could was a huge pile of skulls, reaching over top of her head and stretching from wall to wall. Then, suddenly, it began to dawn on her. The demon was eating them, and they weren't immune like an angel was. She didn't know how long it took for a demon to digest a human, but she didn't want to find out either. Shouting out her finding across the tiny crack in the wall, Anna then transformed into a dragon and began to blow as much fire as she could on the wall, hoping the light would weaken the wall enough for her to walk through...but it was slow progress, and Anna found herself gasping for breath before too long.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:57 pm

<*shifty eyes* did it die?>
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Wykid snapped his fingers and his three sons attacked.

OOC: Nope! Now try and figure a way out of this.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Allie, fully expecting the attack, made a wall of flames that circled around the dragon and herself, and Turin blew flames at the creatures who got too close to either of them.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:53 am

OOC: YAHA!!! It didn't die!! *dances*

IC: With the oxygen in the cramped room decreasing at a rapid rate due to Anna's firebreathing, Anna's fire became weaker and weaker within minutes of her beginning it. With one final wheeze, she coughed out a candle-sized puff of flame, then, hoping against all hope that the wall was liquid enough, she shoved her head through the wall. Only her snout and part of her jaw made it before the wall solidified around her again, trapping her in an awkward position. Still, she could breathe freely and did so gratefully. Because half of her jaw was trapped in the wall, she could not speak, and her eyes and the rest of her body were not visible to the occupants in the room. She could only hope that she was facing the right room and that Anola and Uwannah would recognize her solely by her snout and come to her rescue.

OOC: Btw, could there perhaps be a chance that I'm in the wrong room, that the rooms switch about at random sometimes, or is that too confusing. I say this because it might be possible to find another character, and it seems to easy for you to just rescue me like this. Idk. It's your choice. You may be in the room or not. I can't see into the room, so I don't know.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:01 pm

OOC: No problem!!

IC: "Anna?", Anola called. There had been a bright light in the other room for several minutes, but now it was gone. Anna was nowhere to be seen, but her aura was still there, so Anola wasnt as worried as she would be. Uwannah was feeling around with her light like a child would play with a toy they had lost then found again. "Anna, are you there? Can you hear me?", Anola called through the tiny hole in the wall. There was no reply and she was beginning to really worry.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:40 pm

OOC: WHAT?!?! Either I'm there or I'm not! What the heck kinda stunt are you pulling on me!?!?! My snout and part of my jaw should be perfectly visible on the other side of the wall.

IC: Anna heard Anola's cries, and tried to respond, but her jaw remained clamped tightly by the wall. She moaned loudly in frustration and annoyance, hoping that Anola would hear it and understand it as her voice. After several minutes, nothing seemed to be happening, so Anna decided there was nothing for it but to try to figure out another way through. She tried to yank her snout back through the wall, but came across a problem. It was completely stuck. There was no way out.

Anna sighed, and tried to get a little bit more comfortable by sitting in a dog-like position, at a complete loss as to what to do. She shifted her position several more times in the next five minutes, which seemed like five hours, but nothing could relieve the beginning of a burning sensation in her feet.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 am

OOC: Well, i figured your in another room. Anola can still feel your aura, she just cant see/hear you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demons of Eliester   The Demons of Eliester - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demons of Eliester
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next