G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 I_voting_barYu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 I_voting_barYu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:

Go down 
+4
USMCmarine
hempy
Raiga Olir
Mr Roboto
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:51 pm

i meant, that i need to learn the names, but thank you hempy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:04 pm

I've been playing since the game came out and I still don't know all the cards. And they keep making new ones, so you'll get lost in the info if you try to memorize all of them.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:19 pm

i figured, but id like to know what you guys are talking about
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:39 pm

then google "yu-gi-oh wiki"
That place has a complete listing of all cards. both the real world and the anime ones.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:19 pm

Yeah and all the Dungeon Dice monsters. That place has everything that has anything to do with Yu-Gi-Oh!
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Number of posts : 295

Character
Name: Aule Naugrim
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:57 pm

Turtle Oath (spell), Reshef the Dark Being (monster), Incandescent Ordeal (spell), Black Magic Ritual (spell), Skull Guardien/Novox's Prayer (monster and spell), Garma Sword/Garma Sword Oath (monster and spell), Fortress Whale/Fortress Whale's Oath (monster and spell), Dokurorider/Revival of Dokurorider (monster and spell)

Ojamas, all of them
Red/Green Gadgets (two of each)

Last edited by Mr Roboto on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:37 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:57 pm

I have said two Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan's, couple that with Blue Eyes, two Sonic Birds, and Dread, would that be enough for Magical Hats?
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:02 pm

I just realized how awesome Goblin Attack Force, Cave Dragon, Jirai Gumo, Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast, and Armor Exe are when used in tandem with Skill Drain. Is there a card in existance that would allow me to use Skill Drain without the 1000 LP cost?
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:13 pm

hempy wrote:
I have said two Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan's, couple that with Blue Eyes, two Sonic Birds, and Dread, would that be enough for Magical Hats?

Oo, that would be an excellent trade Hempy.

The Fu's would give me the power of three of four different forbidden cards, while the Blue Eyes would give me something to use Paladin for, while the Sonic Birds could let me quickly pull out the right spell cards. Plus Dread, heh...

As for something that negates the life points cost of Skill Drain, I'm sure there is. That or simply couple it with something like Poison of the Old Man.
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:19 pm

A big change to my above list. It got A LOT shorter.

I now mostly want the head of Exodia, the Blue Eyes, and the Manjus.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:46 pm

As to the lifepoint drain, use a Solemn Wishes and you'll counteract most of the negative effect. Problem is finding another...
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Hempy, there is a card that nullifies paying life points for Spell Cards. It's card Spell Economics, and I really want one as well. Do you still want the Magical Hats?

Anyways, I updated my list again.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:03 pm

I do have a foil copy of Spell Economics and I recently acquired a copy of Black Luster Soldier and his ritual. So out of all the cards I've listed so far which one's do you need the most and when do you think is the next time we could trade? If you're going to the Card thing at Books A Million next saturday I can show up then.
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Yes, I'll more than likely be there. Spell Economics would be useful for me, to nullify out Recycle's cost. I don't need BLS and the ritual, I have two of each.

I'd prefer sometime earlier though, especially if you do need the Magical Hats.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:03 pm

Mr Roboto wrote:
Yes, I'll more than likely be there. Spell Economics would be useful for me, to nullify out Recycle's cost. I don't need BLS and the ritual, I have two of each.

Sorry, Saturday's the earliest I can get anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:23 am

hempy wrote:
Mr Roboto wrote:

Sorry, Saturday's the earliest I can get anywhere.

Alright, that's fine then.

Earlier today, I realized an incredible combo that I or Magician could use for our decks. It requires the following:

Solemn Wishes
Convulsion of Nature
Archfiend's Oath*
Fire Princess (optional)*
Card Trader (optional)*
Dark Snake Syndrome (optional)
Reload (optional)
Infinite Cards (optional)

(The cards with an asterick, are the ones I don't have.)

Now then, Solemn Wishes lets you get 500 LP's per draw, pretty simple. Convulsion of Nature flips the decks upside down, so bottom is top, and top is bottom; in other words, it allows you to see what you will draw next. Now tie in Archfiend's Oath, which costs 500 LP to use (once per turn) and you declare a card name, but since the cards are face up, you already know what you'll get, so simply say whatever card you have next, and you can keep it. This is not considered a draw, so Solemn Wishes doesn't activate.

Now, how do the extra cards mentioned work into this? I'll continue.

Fire Princess (a monster card, so it needs to be protected somehow) does 500 damage, anytime you gain LP's. Card Trader can make that 1,000 points gained for you, and 1,000 lost for your opponent. Dark Snake Syndrome of course, puts a "time limit" on the duel since the damage doubles each of your turns.

Here is where it gets NASTY.

Now then, Infinite Cards is useful for any deck, since you can just keep having more cards in your hand. Let's say you had on the field....Fire Princess, Infinite Cards, Dark Snake Syndrome, Solemn Wishes, Archfiend's Oath, and Convulsion of Nature, all on the field at the same time...

You have 11 cards in your hand after drawing normally, and using Archfiend's Oath. You then take damage from DSS. However, then you play Reload, and put into your deck, your 10 remaining cards. Now, depending on how much LP your opponent and you have after the 5k switch off, that might either win you the duel, or weaken your opponent to the point that they can't beat you before your next turn, destroying their life points with either DSS, or just Fire Princess.

Now DSS is rather risky to use. But in theory, that would be absolutely nasty if you pulled it off. Which is why it would work so well for my own deck, would it not?
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:15 pm

Tht's a pretty wicked combo Roboto, I might like to try my hand at it. Thought I'd repost my lst, with a few updates.
I'm looking for, of course:
Archfied of Gilfer
Alpha The Magnet Warrior
Beta The Magnet Warrior
Valkyrion the Magna Warrior
Mystical Moon
Multiply
Mirror Force
Dark Sage
But I'm also looking for:
Contract with the Abyss
Deep Diver x3
Rescue Cat x2
Different Dimension Capsule
Monster Reincarnation x1
Graceful Dice
Skull Dice
Chainsaw Insect
Coffin Seller
Solar Flare Dragon x3

Last edited by hempy on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:38 am

Well, as before, I have your Magical Hats ready and waiting...But also on that list, I have
Different Dimension Capsule and Monster Reincarnation. Just one of each though.
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:01 am

Updated my list....Wow, I'm nearly out of needing Rituals and Monsters.

Good, I'm glad to see that part nearly gone.
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Well, big ole increase to the list. But instead of saying things like "WANT" I just put '*'. The more of them there are, the more I want it.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:45 pm

i am looking for:
metal morph (regular)(i may have a ring of magnitism to trade for it or if you see any other of my tadeable cards)
any "dragon" cards eescpecaly a red-eyes black dragon 10th ed
a recycle
a pot of averest
and a reload
and any red-eyes dragons
NO TOONS OR MECHS please!
also looking for dragon fushions
blackluster solder- envoy of the beginning
chaos dragon eperor- envoy of the end
choas sorcer
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:57 pm

dragonbullet wrote:
i am looking for:
metal morph (regular)(i may have a ring of magnitism to trade for it or if you see any other of my tadeable cards)
a recycle
a pot of averest
and a reload
and any red-eyes dragons
choas sorcer

You have expensive tastes in your cards.

Heh, while Recycle and Reload might not be terribly hard to get, good luck on the rest of those.

The three fusions you own are nice, but the rest of them, will require a little more in return. First you'll need two more Blue-Eyes for BEUD. Then you'll need to find Dragon Master Knight, probably the 2nd strongest (or the strongest, depending on how you view it) fusion in the whole game. If memory serves, you already have a BLS. As for Five Headed, that's the easier than the two previously mentioned fusions, but still just as hard to find. Last, there is of course, King Dragun, the incredibly useful support fusion for dragons.

While I also seek Red-Eyes dragons, I know that nobody anywhere would trade the ultimate Red-Eyes, namely...Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Red-Eyes Black Metal is also a nice card, but finding someone to trade Metalmorph is truly a rare thing. Also, if you want no 'mechs', why do you want a Red-Eyes Black Metal? It's a machine type.

Now, you do realize that the two "Envoy" monsters are forbidden, right? Even so, those are rare cards, and not easily traded.

As for Pot of Averice, especially good luck on that one, few would ever give up that card's power, moreso now that Pot of Greed is forbidden.
-----

As for my own needs now:

2 Ojama Reds/Blues/Knights\Ojamuscles\Ojama Country(ies)
2 Red-Eyes Black Dragons
The Light/Dark/Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion(s)

I need extras of the following:

Polumerization
King of the Swamp
Re-Fusion
Fusion Sage (not that badly, but it would help)
Fusion Recovery
Ultimate Offering
Any card with "Sphinx" in it's name
Pyramid of Light

My wanted (but never needed) cards:

Slifer, the Sky Dragon
The Wicked Dreadroot/Eraser
Sacred Beasts
Earthbound Immortals
Five Dragons
Orichalcos Shunoros
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:00 am

Mr Roboto wrote:
dragonbullet wrote:
i am looking for:
a recycle
a pot of averest
and a reload
and any red-eyes dragons
choas sorcer

You have expensive tastes in your cards.

Heh, while Recycle and Reload might not be terribly hard to get, good luck on the rest of those.

The three fusions you own are nice, but the rest of them, will require a little more in return. First you'll need two more Blue-Eyes for BEUD. Then you'll need to find Dragon Master Knight, probably the 2nd strongest (or the strongest, depending on how you view it) fusion in the whole game. If memory serves, you already have a BLS. As for Five Headed, that's the easier than the two previously mentioned fusions, but still just as hard to find. Last, there is of course, King Dragun, the incredibly useful support fusion for dragons.

While I also seek Red-Eyes dragons, I know that nobody anywhere would trade the ultimate Red-Eyes, namely...Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Red-Eyes Black Metal is also a nice card, but finding someone to trade Metalmorph is truly a rare thing. Also, if you want no 'mechs', why do you want a Red-Eyes Black Metal? It's a machine type.

Now, you do realize that the two "Envoy" monsters are forbidden, right? Even so, those are rare cards, and not easily traded.

As for Pot of Averice, especially good luck on that one, few would ever give up that card's power, moreso now that Pot of Greed is forbidden.
-----

As for my own needs now:

2 Ojama Reds/Blues/Knights\Ojamuscles\Ojama Country(ies)
2 Red-Eyes Black Dragons
The Light/Dark/Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion(s)

I need extras of the following:

Polumerization
King of the Swamp
Re-Fusion
Fusion Sage (not that badly, but it would help)
Fusion Recovery
Ultimate Offering
Any card with "Sphinx" in it's name
Pyramid of Light

My wanted (but never needed) cards:

Slifer, the Sky Dragon
The Wicked Dreadroot/Eraser
Sacred Beasts
Earthbound Immortals
Five Dragons
Orichalcos Shunoros
i'm not very interested in the bule eyes and the red-eyes is the only mech type i will except besideds my dual-mode beast
Back to top Go down
Mr Roboto
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
Mr Roboto

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:10 pm

I see.

Well, again I say, good luck to find someone willing to trade a Metalmorph and Red-Eyes Black Metal.

But by not wanting to have more Blue-Eyes, you keep yourself from having a lot less oomph needed for your deck. Plus it would help if you have a few dragon support spells and traps. I do have an extra Lord of D. along with a Flute of Summoning Dragon.

That's just my own opinion though, I can't make you do anything.

However, speaking of Machine types, I do need a Rare Metalmorph, if anyone can help me out.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Character

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:27 pm

i thoght you already had a rare meatal mopher but remember i'm changeing it from a dragon deck to more of a red-eyes deck. i refuse to have a pure deck thogh becuase it's too easy to counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:   Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu gi oh cards I'm lookin for:
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next