G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
New vampire movie that seems like Blade I_vote_lcapNew vampire movie that seems like Blade I_voting_barNew vampire movie that seems like Blade I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
New vampire movie that seems like Blade I_vote_lcapNew vampire movie that seems like Blade I_voting_barNew vampire movie that seems like Blade I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
New vampire movie that seems like Blade EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
New vampire movie that seems like Blade EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
New vampire movie that seems like Blade EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
New vampire movie that seems like Blade EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
New vampire movie that seems like Blade EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
New vampire movie that seems like Blade EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
New vampire movie that seems like Blade EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
New vampire movie that seems like Blade EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
New vampire movie that seems like Blade EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

New vampire movie that seems like Blade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Character
Name: Azzy
Race: Pixie

New vampire movie that seems like Blade Empty
PostSubject: New vampire movie that seems like Blade   New vampire movie that seems like Blade EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:14 am

Blood, The Last Vampire: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809823947/info

It is based off an anime so lets see if anyone can guess which one.

Hint: It is one that I have never really watched until I saw that ad for this movie even though it is on adult swim.
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: New vampire movie that seems like Blade   New vampire movie that seems like Blade EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:57 pm

There is a movie for rent at one of the Carthage places with the title. I believe it's a couple episodes fom the same series you speak of.

Blood: the Last Vampire is just a live-action remake of an animated film/series. A remake that will probably be complete crap compared to the original.
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: New vampire movie that seems like Blade   New vampire movie that seems like Blade EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Razz You didn't guess the name of the anime series though...
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: New vampire movie that seems like Blade   New vampire movie that seems like Blade EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:55 pm

Um, Blood plus!!!
Back to top Go down
evefarrel
Order Webmaster
Order Webmaster
evefarrel

Character

PostSubject: Re: New vampire movie that seems like Blade   New vampire movie that seems like Blade EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:05 pm

yep ^^
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: New vampire movie that seems like Blade   New vampire movie that seems like Blade EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:10 pm

YaY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New vampire movie that seems like Blade   New vampire movie that seems like Blade Empty

Back to top Go down

New vampire movie that seems like Blade
Page 1 of 1