G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Best shows before our time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBest shows before our time - Page 2 I_voting_barBest shows before our time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Best shows before our time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBest shows before our time - Page 2 I_voting_barBest shows before our time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Best shows before our time

Go down 
+3
USMCmarine
hempy
Mr Roboto
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu
Race: Elf

Best shows before our time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best shows before our time   Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:57 pm

I've never seen the costume one, but I have seen the cartoon, but at least the turtles actually LOOK like turtles and at least they're cool and kick bad-guy butt. Barney does neither. Barney just waddles and looks stupid.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Best shows before our time   Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:54 pm

Jenu wrote:
I've never seen the costume one, but I have seen the cartoon, but at least the turtles actually LOOK like turtles and at least they're cool and kick bad-guy butt. Barney does neither. Barney just waddles and looks stupid.

lol, we get it, you dislike barny. but i can't seeing as how he was, and still is, the best thing since sliced bread for little kids everywhere.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: Best shows before our time   Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:03 am

Neither can I. Its a little ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Best shows before our time   Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:54 pm

yori-chan wrote:
Neither can I. Its a little ridiculous.

lol, my older brother used to be obsessed with barney
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Best shows before our time   Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:41 pm

>.< Obviously, you haven't watched the regular veggie tales as young children. Veggie Tales pwns Barney hand over foot (or, in the poor veggie's case, stem over root)
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Best shows before our time   Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:44 pm

Jenu wrote:
>.< Obviously, you haven't watched the regular veggie tales as young children. Veggie Tales pwns Barney hand over foot (or, in the poor veggie's case, stem over root)

I actually never had heard of Veggie Tales when I was at an age that I could have enjoyed them without being childish (i said that weird, does that make sense?). I guess what I meant to say was, by the time I heard of Veggie Tales, i was too old for it. Also, the fact that it was a Christian show and not on TV (wait, was it? i dunno) might have had to do with the reason i had never watched it before.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: Best shows before our time   Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Ya, totally agree. And Jenu? I think just about any show cane pone barney. Accept the tellytubbies. Frickin creapy little alian things >_>
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Best shows before our time   Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:21 am

Teletubbies and Barney are abooooout in the same boat for me, with Teletubbies sulking in the dank dungeon at the bottom and Barney working as a trashboy in the stinking galleons.

Still, you are NEVER TOO OLD to enjoy veggie tales. NAVAR! Especially Jonah. Jonah is funny for all ages! And the Pirates who Don't Do Anything. That's full of win too. Also, it is on TV but on only one channel (Qubo--Cubo?) and idk when exactly it's on.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Best shows before our time   Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:43 am

ok, i admit the pirates who don't do anything are a bit cool.

also,
XD i watch cubo sometimes!
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: Best shows before our time   Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:00 pm

Honestly, i dont like any of the veggie tales. After i watched the first episode i ever saw, i didnt want to eat veggies for the longest time.
Back to top Go down
hempy
Council Members
hempy

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Character
Name: Phaie Faese
Race: Golem

PostSubject: Re: Best shows before our time   Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Inspecter Gadget was pretty cool for its time.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Character

PostSubject: Re: Best shows before our time   Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:17 pm

ooo!!! i used to watch that all the time. It was awsome!!
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Best shows before our time   Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:36 pm

hempy wrote:
Inspecter Gadget was pretty cool for its time.

oh, hey, yeah
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Best shows before our time   Best shows before our time - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:44 pm

I used to really like inspector gadget when I was really little, and totally loved it, but then I watched the live action when I was older and was like...ehh... Idk...maybe it was the new version? Or was it age? These mysteries shall never be answered...

@Yori-chan: Did you watch the cartoon or the animated veggie tales? Because there's a HUGE difference and the animated veggie tales (especially the newer ones) are WAY better!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best shows before our time   Best shows before our time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best shows before our time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2