G.E.E.K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been called a geek, then come here to find people just like you.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz (1511)
Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) I_vote_lcapThought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) I_voting_barThought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) I_vote_rcap 
hempy (741)
Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) I_vote_lcapThought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) I_voting_barThought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) I_vote_rcap 
evefarrel (629)
Amithyst Stonewall (615)
Raiga Olir (475)
Jenu (413)
yori-chan (387)
Chocolate Chip Cookie (323)
dragonbullet (323)
Mr Roboto (295)
Latest topics
» checking in
Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm by dragonbullet

» BWONFWIRE!
Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am by dragonbullet

» again i return
Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 am by dragonbullet

» I'm still here, I always have been, I just lurk alllll the time!
Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm by dragonbullet

» Pokemon MMO
Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:52 pm by Amithyst Stonewall

» Who am I?
Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 am by dragonbullet

» Remembering Chocolate Chip Cookie
Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am by dragonbullet

» Photo Shop
Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm by kittycatkea

» Images
Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 am by kittycatkea

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)

Go down 
+4
Winged Geco
Raiga Olir
The Dark Lord Happy Pantz
Playstaion Girl 77
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Playstaion Girl 77
Wannabe
Playstaion Girl 77

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) Empty
PostSubject: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:13 pm

Yeah, i thought id might as well put some up.. here we go...:

Did this a while ago now... best chinese dragon ive done...
Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) Chinesedragolarge

My Minataur!
Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) S7304559

Most reacent dragon: Was trying out characterised dragon:
Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) S7304703

The normal kind of dragons I draw...lol:
Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) S7304709
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:19 pm

Those are really good drawings, I wish I could draw like that.
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:03 pm

awesome!
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Name: Cala Rive
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:11 pm

A little big....

Did you post these on the Dragnix gallery, or on Tempest's forums? They remind me of Raven's work (no offense to either of you).
Back to top Go down
Playstaion Girl 77
Wannabe
Playstaion Girl 77

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 3:49 pm

I posted some of these onto the forums. I have had a few put on the drawing gallery before, but ive not done that reacently. I am a total fan of Raven, they draw the best dragons ever, is he on these forums?
Back to top Go down
Winged Geco
Wannabe

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 6:26 pm

Your first dragon makes me filled with ahapiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:23 am

I really like your artwork.. Dragons are really cool.
Back to top Go down
Playstaion Girl 77
Wannabe
Playstaion Girl 77

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:31 am

Thanks guys! Im in the process of drawing a werewolf, will be done soon then ill put it on here...
Back to top Go down
Grand Editor
Grand Editor

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character
Name: Turin and Allie Ryuu
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:25 am

Winged Geco wrote:
Your first dragon makes me filled with ahapiness.

OMG! :O a post (even though you misspelled happiness! ) we shall celebrate!
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:20 pm

wow those drawings blew me away
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:02 pm

DB, sorry, but PlaystationGirl hasn't been on here in months. I can give you a site where you can give her your praise if you want.

Oh, and everyone, the werewolf image that she mentioned has been posted on one of my other forums. I'll ask her to see if I can copy it here for all your judging.
Back to top Go down
USMCmarine
Council Members
USMCmarine

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Character
Name: slade dingess
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:56 am

yea ok how do you post pix because i have some really great drawings i want to post
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Sorry, but I know not the answer to that. You'll have to ask Ami or Hempy.
Back to top Go down
USMCmarine
Council Members
USMCmarine

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Character
Name: slade dingess
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:25 pm

k thanks
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character
Name: Rana Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:25 pm

These pics are really very good, but not at all like Raven's work (Raven is a girl by the way) and I would like to see where she posted the werewolf picture (didn't see the link???).
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:47 pm

Here

On this Fourm (the Dragnix Forums, not the arts section that you come from Jenu), she is known as blue tiger, the werewolf is the second post.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Ah...that would be why I don't recognize her, lol.

Cool werewolves btw. I like the second one best.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Your really good. I wish i could draw dragons.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:18 pm

I'm generally better at drawing humans but I can draw dragons too.
Back to top Go down
yori-chan
Council Members
yori-chan

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character
Name: Anola
Race: Ecarian

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:21 pm

Me too. Accept for the dragon part. They usually end up looking like beaked snakes.....
Back to top Go down
Raiga Olir
Members
Raiga Olir

Character

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Swords here.
If you want to see an amazing artist check this out...

here

She hand draws and hand colors all her artwork. Jenu, you and I know her as Raven.
Back to top Go down
Jenu
Members
Jenu

Character

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Ah yes! Raven/ Badhead Gadroon is my FAVORITE ARTIST AVAR!!!

Her artwork is TOTALLY amazing, and if any of you have some pretty pennies lying about, they would definitely be well-spent buying some of her artwork.
Back to top Go down
dragonbullet
Council Members
dragonbullet

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character
Name: zerince

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:31 pm

i'm joinging the dragnix forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)   Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thought Id just add some of mine... (mostly dragons)
Page 1 of 1